Canada gives huge settlement to terrorist who killed US soldier

So Canada rewards those who murder US soldiers? They are not our friends!

I guess when US soldiers kill others in a country we invade they are heroes, but the other way around and they are considered war criminals. When you go into war, that is what happens.

He wasn't a soldier he was a war criminal and terrorist member of AQ which is and was engaged in crimes against peace which precipitated the war in Afghanistan to begin with you laughable cunnt.

I don't care what he was, the US soldiers were in his country and in his domain. Why is Germany guilty for WWII?.

The Canadian-born Khadr was 15 when he was captured by U.S. troops following a firefight at a suspected al-Qaida compound in Afghanistan that resulted in the death of an American special forces medic, U.S. Army Sgt. First Class Christopher Speer. Khadr, who was suspected of throwing the grenade that killed Speer, was taken to Guantanamo and ultimately charged with war crimes by a military commission. (What do they call Al Qaida fighters?

PS: Don't call me a ****.
Oh! I get it! The US cannot go to other countries without You leftist bitches bitching but you welcome hordes of illlegals into this country? WTF?

He wasn't a soldier he was a war criminal and terrorist member of AQ which is and was engaged in crimes against peace which precipitated the war in Afghanistan to begin with you laughable cunnt.

I don't care what he was, the US soldiers were in his country and in his domain. Why is Germany guilty for WWII?.

The Canadian-born Khadr was 15 when he was captured by U.S. troops following a firefight at a suspected al-Qaida compound in Afghanistan that resulted in the death of an American special forces medic, U.S. Army Sgt. First Class Christopher Speer. Khadr, who was suspected of throwing the grenade that killed Speer, was taken to Guantanamo and ultimately charged with war crimes by a military commission. (What do they call Al Qaida fighters?

Typical anti American lib, stupid as hell.

Yes truth hurts, all is fair in war, esp when invading another country. Tell me again why Germany was to blame for WWII???
So you think the Canadians should build a wall?

Nope, anti walls. Even the southern board wall.

Can anyone tell me why Germany is to blame for WWII?
Because they invaded their neighbors. Why?

Something is basically wrong with Canada!

This is sickening.

Yes truth hurts, all is fair in war, esp when invading another country. Tell me again why Germany was to blame for WWII???

Yep, you are too stupid to figure out why Germany is responsible for WW2.

Tell us?? Why does history say Germany is at fault for WWll.

I don't like this as one of our troops died because of this bastard.

Unlike you right wingers I don't march in lock step with the left on everything.
4,500 of our troops died because of a guy who is spending the rest of his life living in exile on a fake ranch in a shithole state. Him they like.

Asked and answered 3 times you Islamofascist whore, they waged aggressive war just like AQ who attacked the US not once but numerous times before the invasion of Afghanistan.

Why did you skip over my reply, Penny?....or did I miss it?

Unlike you right wingers I don't march in lock step with the left on everything.
4,500 of our troops died because of a guy who is spending the rest of his life living in exile on a fake ranch in a shithole state. Him they like.

Saddam Hussein is dead fucktard not living on a fake ranch. Kill yourself.

Nice anti-Americanism. What country are you from?

As for the Iraq War, let's not forget who voted for it. One of them was a female Senator who recently ran for President. Can you guess who it is?:

hillary-crying.jpg

No, they cater to Islamofascists and literally just gave $10 million in financial aid to AQ which aside from daesh is the most fascist organization on the planet you treasonous whore.[/QUOTE]

This is sickening.

The Trudeau government is what is wrong with Canada.

Not fascist enough for you?

No, they cater to Islamofascists and literally just gave $10 million in financial aid to AQ which aside from daesh is the most fascist organization on the planet you treasonous whore.

Double standard hey, you expect our Pows to be treated like royalty , but we treat POWs like shit.

No, they cater to Islamofascists and literally just gave $10 million in financial aid to AQ which aside from daesh is the most fascist organization on the planet you treasonous whore.

This is sickening.

The Trudeau government is what is wrong with Canada.

Not fascist enough for you?

Double standard hey, you expect our Pows to be treated like royalty , but we treat POWs like shit.[/QUOTE]
They don't treat our POWs like royalty. Nice try. This little pig spent ten years at guatanamo and still didn't get killed.

Forum List

Back