Canada gives huge settlement to terrorist who killed US soldier

No, they cater to Islamofascists and literally just gave $10 million in financial aid to AQ which aside from daesh is the most fascist organization on the planet you treasonous whore.
I don't like this as one of our troops died because of this bastard.

Unlike you right wingers I don't march in lock step with the left on everything.
4,500 of our troops died because of a guy who is spending the rest of his life living in exile on a fake ranch in a shithole state. Him they like.

Saddam Hussein is dead fucktard not living on a fake ranch. Kill yourself.
Something is basically wrong with Canada!

This is sickening.

The Trudeau government is what is wrong with Canada.

Not fascist enough for you?

No, they cater to Islamofascists and literally just gave $10 million in financial aid to AQ which aside from daesh is the most fascist organization on the planet you treasonous whore.

Double standard hey, you expect our Pows to be treated like royalty , but we treat POWs like shit.
They don't treat our POWs like royalty. Nice try. This little pig spent ten years at guatanamo and still didn't get killed.[/QUOTE]

No they don't treat our Pows like royalty, but most of you expect them to, as T said McCain is a loser as he got caught, do you agree with that? (the real loser is T, and his sons- two wars going on and too chicken to go in an fight)

So you think he should of been killed or close to death upon leaving. Of course you do.

So Canada rewards those who murder US soldiers? They are not our friends!

I guess when US soldiers kill others in a country we invade they are heroes, but the other way around and they are considered war criminals. When you go into war, that is what happens.
The Geneva Convention does not apply to terrorist. If a country and or its people aids and abets terrorist then they have given up their rights under the Geneva Convention and should be considered free fire targets.

So this muslim little puke kills American soldiers and gets an award from Canada.
Meanwhile, another muslim puke is getting a new sentencing hearing:

malvo.jpg

Judge tosses life sentences of D.C. sniper Lee Boyd Malvo

So this muslim little puke kills American soldiers and gets an award from Canada.
Meanwhile, another muslim puke is getting a new sentencing hearing:

malvo.jpg

Judge tosses life sentences of D.C. sniper Lee Boyd Malvo
True, but it's because of SCOTUS and the fact he was a minor at the time. I doubt he'll be getting out anytime soon.

"He also noted that the convictions themselves stand and emphasized that, even if Malvo gets a new sentencing hearing, he could still be resentenced to a life term.

In 2012, the Supreme Court ruled that mandatory life sentences for juveniles were unconstitutional. Then, last year, the Supreme Court applied that case retroactively to sentences issued before 2012.
"

I guess when US soldiers kill others in a country we invade they are heroes, but the other way around and they are considered war criminals. When you go into war, that is what happens.
The Geneva Convention does not apply to terrorist. If a country and or its people aids and abets terrorist then they have given up their rights under the Geneva Convention and should be considered free fire targets.

What made this guy a terrorist?

Unlike you right wingers I don't march in lock step with the left on everything.
4,500 of our troops died because of a guy who is spending the rest of his life living in exile on a fake ranch in a shithole state. Him they like.
Nice anti-Americanism. What country are you from?

As for the Iraq War, let's not forget who voted for it. One of them was a female Senator who recently ran for President. Can you guess who it is?:

hillary-crying.jpg
Was the vote taken before or after the UN weapons inspectors failed to find wmds in Iraq?

Wtf, they're gladhanding him and happy as punch that he's getting MONEY....there is something seriously wrong with Canada. This is a murderer and a terrorist. They'd rather give him a lot of money than protect their own people from him.

"He pleaded guilty in 2010 to charges that included murder and was sentenced to eight years plus the time he had already spent in custody. He returned to Canada two years later to serve the remainder of his sentence and was released in May 2015 pending an appeal of his guilty plea, which he said was made under duress."

"News that Khadr would receive millions first leaked earlier this week and sparked anger among many Canadians who consider him a terrorist.

"Opposition Conservative leader Andrew Scheer called the decision "disgusting" and a "slap in the face."

"Khadr's lawyers filed a 20 million Canadian dollars wrongful imprisonment lawsuit against the Canadian government, arguing it violated international law by not protecting its own citizen and conspired with the U.S. in its abuse of Khadr."

Former Guantanamo Bay Prisoner Receives Multimillion Dollar Settlement From Canada

You might want to read his story first before you condemn him so harshly and also one of his interrogators was found guilty for the death of another detainee. Canada did not want him in Guantanamo Bay.

Lemme guess, you blame the United States for every bad thing every person has done since 1945. Amirite?

What made the Soviet Union such fucking assholes? "The US, of course!" LOL

Nice anti-Americanism. What country are you from?

As for the Iraq War, let's not forget who voted for it. One of them was a female Senator who recently ran for President. Can you guess who it is?:

hillary-crying.jpg
Was the vote taken before or after the UN weapons inspectors failed to find wmds in Iraq?
You're the one that said this: "4,500 of our troops died because of a guy who is spending the rest of his life living in exile on a fake ranch in a shithole state. Him they like."

You tell me. Let's see how much you really know and understand. Nice dodge on the foreign question, BTW. Like most anti-Americans, I think you are either a foreigner or sympathetic to anti-American foreigners. You're refusal to acknowledge that both Hillary and Kerry, along with several others (except Bernie!) voted for the Iraq resolution.

Iraq supposedly had weapons of mass destruction when they voted, and by the way the insiders knew they didn't but said they did,(not an error I believe) because Israel wanted rid of Saddam. Funny how we stuck Iraq instead of SA hey!! Ever read the PNAC or the New American Century. PNAC is online.
New American Century
Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia

Guantanamo is a resort compared to the treatments our soldiers receive!

Double standard hey, you expect our Pows to be treated like royalty , but we treat POWs like shit.

Omar was not a POW you stupid fucking bitch he was a war criminal, his organization was and is engaged in crimes against peace and crimes against humanity, his organization was not and is not a signatory to the Geneva Conventions nor does nor did it abide by them. You're up for a free helicopter ride you Islamofascist cock sucking whore.

Wtf, they're gladhanding him and happy as punch that he's getting MONEY....there is something seriously wrong with Canada. This is a murderer and a terrorist. They'd rather give him a lot of money than protect their own people from him.

"He pleaded guilty in 2010 to charges that included murder and was sentenced to eight years plus the time he had already spent in custody. He returned to Canada two years later to serve the remainder of his sentence and was released in May 2015 pending an appeal of his guilty plea, which he said was made under duress."

"News that Khadr would receive millions first leaked earlier this week and sparked anger among many Canadians who consider him a terrorist.

"Opposition Conservative leader Andrew Scheer called the decision "disgusting" and a "slap in the face."

"Khadr's lawyers filed a 20 million Canadian dollars wrongful imprisonment lawsuit against the Canadian government, arguing it violated international law by not protecting its own citizen and conspired with the U.S. in its abuse of Khadr."

Former Guantanamo Bay Prisoner Receives Multimillion Dollar Settlement From Canada
You would know if you had read the article or researched the background..

Omar was not a POW you stupid fucking bitch he was a war criminal, his organization was and is engaged in crimes against peace and crimes against humanity, his organization was not and is not a signatory to the Geneva Conventions nor does nor did it abide by them. You're up for a free helicopter ride you Islamofascist cock sucking whore.
Look at you, always the diplomat..

He was a member of AQ, he swore allegiance to OBL, and he was found guilty of not 1 but 5 war crimes which he admitted to you stupid fucking bitch.

He was a member of AQ, he swore allegiance to OBL, and he was found guilty of not 1 but 5 war crimes which he admitted to you stupid fucking bitch.

Read the article I posted. The guy who interrogated him was found guilty of abuse.

I can only describe your language as pent up rage of an insecure impotent male. You seem to be a very angry person.

Read the article I posted. The guy who interrogated him was found guilty of abuse.

Guilty by who? He pleaded guilty he was found guilty you stupid fucking bitch his entire family is AQ including him nobody anywhere denies that you ignorant kunt.

Forum List

Back