Canada 🇨🇦 is the first country to announce a donation of AIM-9 Sidewinder missiles to Ukraine 🇺🇦 I Bad news for Moscow Lovers

Actually he said that Russia should finish the existence of the independent Ukrainian state,

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

The West is going to with China divide Russia among Poland, Hungary, Ukraine, Latvia, and China.

The people of earth cannot tolerate a rogue Russia.

Sidewinder was made for F-16.

Congratulations, you have now made one of the most boneheadedly stupid statements in here ever, and proved that you have absolutely no idea what you are ever talking about. You just pull stuff out of your arse and expect others to believe it.

The AIM-9 Sidewinder was not made for the Air Force and the F-16. It was made for the US Navy for the F-9 Cougar and FJ-2 Fury way back in 1952. The Air Force did not start to use the missile until 1956 when they added it to the F-86 Sabre.

And it sure as hell was not made for the F-16! That did not even make its first flight until 1974, over two decades later.

You really need to stop making crap like that up.

Congratulations, you have now made one of the most boneheadedly stupid statements in here ever, and proved that you have absolutely no idea what you are ever talking about. You just pull stuff out of your arse and expect others to believe it.

The AIM-9 Sidewinder was not made for the Air Force and the F-16. It was made for the US Navy for the F-9 Cougar and FJ-2 Fury way back in 1952. The Air Force did not start to use the missile until 1956 when they added it to the F-86 Sabre.

And it sure as hell was not made for the F-16! That did not even make its first flight until 1974, over two decades later.

You really need to stop making crap like that up.
I made much the same point. To be charitable, perhaps he meant that the F-16 was originally armed with Sidewinders instead of Sparrows.

To be charitable, perhaps he meant that the F-16 was originally armed with Sidewinders instead of Sparrows.

Naw, he does boners like this all the time. He just makes things up constantly, and expects others to believe him. This is hardly the first time I have caught Snitwin doing this.

Forum List

Back