Canada Thwarts a Major Terrorist Attack

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Of course they haven't announced yet it an MUSLIM terrorist plot, but we all know it is! Why are the Muslims targetting Canada? I thought the US is the Big Satan?

See what the leftist fools don't want to recognize is this is a clash of civilizations. Islam is hell-bent on conquering the West, India, China and Russia. They want to do it by immigration, rapid breeding, hammering the welfare state, intimidation via terrorist attacks and the last stage will be armed conflict to control the government from within.

Best example is Lebanon. The country that used to be 70% Christian is now 25% Christian at best. There have been civil wars once the Muslims approached 50%. The Christians have been ethnically cleansed and still constantly under attack. More and more Lebanese Christians flee the country each year. Within a decade they will make up less than <10% of the population!

Canada thwarts 'major terrorist attack' with arrests: CBC | Top News | Reuters
Canadian police and intelligence agencies will announce multiple arrests on Monday after an operation to thwart a "major terrorist attack," the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation reported, citing unidentified "highly placed" sources.
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police said in a statement that they would provide details about a "national security criminal investigation" at a news conference at 3:30 p.m. ET

The statement, which gave no details of arrests, said security forces had conducted joint operations in Toronto and in Montreal, Canada's two biggest cities.

U.S. officials said the alleged plot was not linked with last week's Boston Marathon bombings. CBC said the operations was conducted with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the FBI.

Of course they haven't announced yet it an MUSLIM terrorist plot, but we all know it is! Why are the Muslims targetting Canada? I thought the US is the Big Satan?

See what the leftist fools don't want to recognize is this is a clash of civilizations. Islam is hell-bent on conquering the West, India, China and Russia. They want to do it by immigration, rapid breeding, hammering the welfare state, intimidation via terrorist attacks and the last stage will be armed conflict to control the government from within.

Best example is Lebanon. The country that used to be 70% Christian is now 25% Christian at best. There have been civil wars once the Muslims approached 50%. The Christians have been ethnically cleansed and still constantly under attack. More and more Lebanese Christians flee the country each year. Within a decade they will make up less than <10% of the population!

Canadian police and intelligence agencies will announce multiple arrests on Monday after an operation to thwart a "major terrorist attack," the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation reported, citing unidentified "highly placed" sources.
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police said in a statement that they would provide details about a "national security criminal investigation" at a news conference at 3:30 p.m. ET

The statement, which gave no details of arrests, said security forces had conducted joint operations in Toronto and in Montreal, Canada's two biggest cities.

U.S. officials said the alleged plot was not linked with last week's Boston Marathon bombings. CBC said the operations was conducted with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the FBI.

I'll help drive your thread. I started a thread on this as well (lets' let it fall of the page) I'm literally tuned in and waiting for the RCMP news conference.

They will bring it live.

2 suspects one from Toronto and one from Montreal. I'm hearing this in real time so hang in there with me.

Ok they are on live. We are bilingual so let me sort thru the french as well.

Your story also mentions this attack.

CBC News has learned that two Canadians linked to al-Qaeda and killed while staging a bloody attack on an Algerian gas refinery earlier this year were former high school friends in their early 20s, one from a Greek Orthodox family, and both from a comfortable middle-class London, Ont., neighbourhood.

A special CBC News investigation has confirmed the two al-Qaeda linked militants were Xristos Katsiroubas, 22, and Ali Medlej, who was believed to be about 24 years old at the time of their deaths.

The attack by the two Canadians and 30 other militants linked to al-Qaeda left more than three dozen refinery workers dead, the final 10 of whom were reportedly tied to gas plant piping and killed in a massive bomb blast.

Canadians in Algerian gas plant attack identified - Canada - CBC News

So it seems that these HVE's (Homegrown Violent Extremist's) as the FBI calls them are not only "American" grown.

Last edited:
CaféAuLait;7132642 said:

CBC News has learned that two Canadians linked to al-Qaeda and killed while staging a bloody attack on an Algerian gas refinery earlier this year were former high school friends in their early 20s, one from a Greek Orthodox family, and both from a comfortable middle-class London, Ont., neighbourhood.

A special CBC News investigation has confirmed the two al-Qaeda linked militants were Xristos Katsiroubas, 22, and Ali Medlej, who was believed to be about 24 years old at the time of their deaths.

The attack by the two Canadians and 30 other militants linked to al-Qaeda left more than three dozen refinery workers dead, the final 10 of whom were reportedly tied to gas plant piping and killed in a massive bomb blast.

So it seems that these HVE's (homegrown extremist groups) as the FBI calls them are not only "American" grown.

For true. Home grown takes on a whole new meaning now.

Holy toledo they aren't afraid to say the "T" word!

AQ sponsored. Joint work with the FBI and our RCMP. Since last August.

I'll help drive your thread. I started a thread on this as well (lets' let it fall of the page) I'm literally tuned in and waiting for the RCMP news conference.

They will bring it live.

2 suspects one from Toronto and one from Montreal. I'm hearing this in real time so hang in there with me.
Well now. We have to wonder if they're Cechan, Saudi, Egyptian or Persian. Let's not jump to conclusions, here, OK?
The 2:30 p.m. background briefing, attended by several prominent Muslim community leaders, ....

CaféAuLait;7132642 said:

So it seems that these HVE's (homegrown extremist groups) as the FBI calls them are not only "American" grown.

For true. Home grown takes on a whole new meaning now.

There is a great graphic and article here where the FBI speaks of these HVEs (Homegrown Violent Extremist's) and the "Birth of the Global Jihadist Movement".

FBI ? The Evolution of Terrorism Since 9/11

Last edited:
good thing or you would be calling for killing of a fifth of the planets inhabitants

Since you bring up numbers. There are over 2 billion Muslims in the world. I've no problem with that at all. "They"( number crunchers) say that 'only' 7-13 percent of those Muslims are radicalized. 7-13 percent of over 2 billion is a HUGE number.

200 million militant radical people who are hijacking this religion is a scary number.

good thing or you would be calling for killing of a fifth of the planets inhabitants

Why on earth would I do that?

They have their nutbars too. No religion it appears is devoid of crazies. Hey I'm from the land of Little Mosque on the Prairie. We get along quite well. :eusa_angel:

My favorite episode still is Jihad on Ice. :lol: It's about curling.

MV5BMTUyMDQ1OTA4OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTg5MTU1MQ@@._V1_SY317_CR116,0,214,317_.jpg

"Little Mosque on the Prairie" Jihad on Ice (TV episode 2008) - IMDb

Not Canada's 1st experience with terrorism.

[ame=http://youtu.be/dlJr54U3pN0]Muslim Beheading Bus Passenger in Manitoba - YouTube[/ame]

Your joking right? Canada is also fighting in Afghanistan.

Oh cripes looks like they were going to attack a VIA rail train. That's a big deal. I've got two radios going on this. One in French one in English.

This is freaking wild.

Forum List

Back