Canada Thwarts a Major Terrorist Attack

Dante cries lone wolf.

Maybe. But at the rate of "lone wolf" attacks on the West year to year there are likely enough lone wolves to form (per Mark Steyn) the "United Amalgamated Union of Lone Wolves and Isolated Extremists". They might even be big enough to qualify for an Obamacare exemption.

Go Canada! :clap2:

The suspects allegedly received direction and guidance from al Qaeda militants based in Iran, but there was no evidence of a link to the Iranian government, investigators said.

Canadian police foil al Qaeda-backed plot to derail train - Telegraph

Direction and guidance? Lone Wolves? Not big bad tewwowists? Oh how Daffy

yes, yes you are daffy. from the link:

Canadian police have foiled an al Qaeda-backed plot to derail a passenger train in the Toronto area in a "a major terrorist attack", officials said last night.

"The suspects allegedly received direction and guidance from al Qaeda militants based in Iran, but there was no evidence of a link to the Iranian government, investigators said."

poor right wingers, always trying to spin things into being worse than they are. As if reality can't be bad enough. Poor fools, decades of training in lies and deception and they trip all over themselves trying to make sense out of the world.

I do pity right wingers

good lord you are dumb. it isn't just rightwingers say they are terrorists you lying sack. read your own link, read what the canadians are saying and you will realize just how dumb you are. left and right are saying they are terrorists.

even your boy obama finally came around and called the boston bombing terror attacks. yeah...obama is a rightwinger.

idiot :rolleyes:

Police arrest 2 in Canada terror plot. Public never in imminent danger

Right wing says "ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun, teh sky is fallling"

You're such a pathetic asshole. Not everything is politically driven. Plenty of rational peeps on both sides of the aisle are wondering what extrajudicial gov't action they are prepared to accept to decrease the risk to my kids and yours. Feel free to stand on the sidelines and pretend you are better than everyone else, Princess.

You're such a pathetic asshole. Not everything is politically driven. Plenty of rational peeps on both sides of the aisle are wondering what extrajudicial gov't action they are prepared to accept to decrease the risk to my kids and yours. Feel free to stand on the sidelines and pretend you are better than everyone else, Princess.

dante is just a dishonest troll

he hasn't responded to any responses to his faux outrage, a sure sign he is just trolling, eg, riling people up

ignore him

Most patriots are NOT prepared to give up any for you and your kids

STOP bringing your family into this. You open them up to ridicule

he hasn't responded to any responses to his faux outrage, a sure sign he is just trolling, eg, riling people up

ignore him

poor Yurt is still hurt? Yurt is out of arguments so he tries to marginalize people who show what a silly troll he is.

This isn't about me giving up any rights, Princess, but if you happen to be a Muslim non-citizen it may well affect yours. Clearly you are a supporter of these terror-rats. What a surprise!

This isn't about me giving up any rights, Princess, but if you happen to be a Muslim non-citizen it may well affect yours. Clearly you are a supporter of these terror-rats. What a surprise!

Princess? :lol: Wow! I'm crushed. :lol:

btw, no one I know supports the assholes. But other assholes like you are free to slander and libel most everyone who disagrees with why they should live in fear like you and....did you bring your kids into this thread?

ignore him

poor Yurt is still hurt? Yurt is out of arguments so he tries to marginalize people who show what a silly troll he is.

showing you that both liberals and cons are saying it was terrorism, thus proving you are wrong...means i'm out of arguments and a troll?

forgot your meds again?

Princess? :lol: Wow! I'm crushed. :lol:

btw, no one I know supports the assholes. But other assholes like you are free to slander and libel most everyone who disagrees with why they should live in fear like you and....did you bring your kids into this thread?

I brought all kids into this. In case you missed it, most of the victims were somebody's kids and given the event, that was likely the intent. The question is obvious: do we shrug our shoulders and wait for the next attack or are we proactive in removing your comrades from US soil?
Whose kids will be next?

Last edited:
Here's the deal, Homeland and the FBI took a hit by ignoring credible information about the Boston bombers so they need a big score. They will probably round up the usual suspects they have been watching for the last couple of years whether or not they attempted an overt act.

Whether the RCMP and FBI were following these Canadian terrorists for awhile or not is not the issue. They have to be on their game 100% of the time (which obviously didn't happen with Boston) - so let them do their thing and knock down these Al Qaeda extremist terrorists. Because if they don't, some plot is going to slip through the cracks again.

By the way, interesting that one of the Canadian plot's suspects is Tunisian, and the other is from the Emirates.

Forum List

Back