Canada Trucker Convoy for Freedom

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
So I was visiting some family today, and sat through an entire show of “ABC nightly news”. Top story was a blizzard in late January, Ukraine’s Russian “invasion” that isn’t happening, Tom Brady possibly retiring, and a few other joke pieces. Zero seconds dedicated to the huge Canadian Truck Convoy protesting against medical tyranny.

9E26771C-DBCF-4C83-A795-243796864A48.jpeg

Meanwhile:

The left is terrified, their WuFlu narrative is falling apart worldwide, the People are sick of their bullshit.
4C696FD7-8C20-4C6A-BCDA-5CC6A9C8BBD0.jpeg
76854E09-4594-47D4-997B-3AA2B2F5A23B.jpeg

Drapeau du Canada
The premier of the province of Saskatchewan, who defends Vaccination but recognizes that it does not protect against infection, says that vaccination obligations are illegitimate, supports truckers and announces the end of the vaccination passport in his province.
canada-day-animated-girl-holding-flag.gif

1643528807993.png

I saw a vid over on GAB from a trucker inside his rig, stating that Tim Horton's....also owned by Popeye's, REFUSES to serve coffee to the truckers. The guy was amazed at the idiocy mindset of some of these business owners because TRUCKERS are what brings their supplies and without the TRUCKERS, there would be NO COFFEE.

Amazing, innit?

Found vid^

Last edited:
I saw a vid over on GAB from a trucker inside his rig, stating that Tim Horton's....also owned by Popeye's, REFUSES to serve coffee to the truckers. The guy was amazed at the idiocy mindset of some of these business owners because TRUCKERS are what brings their supplies and without the TRUCKERS, there would be NO COFFEE.

Amazing, innit?
They are leftist MOONBATS obsessed with power...........Hope they HONK THE HORNS til the commie loses what is left of the mush he calls a mind.

Some of these reactions are priceless:
View attachment 594634
View attachment 594635
All of those comments are hilarious! What a perfect shitshow it is when professional victims really do get victimized. Not one of them will step back and even wonder how the situation was created and what ANYONE could have done to have made it different. It's always somebody else's responsibility.

KEEP HONKING TRUCKERS! Drive them out of what's left of their minds -- not a very far trip. They are the evil fuckers like Penelope who say shit like:

"I'm getting sick and tired of people who are unvaccinated. I wish them to all die and also to bypass the hospitals. Die at home."--Penelope, Jan 18th 2022

and are now reaping the torture they deserve.

Forum List

Back