Canada warns athletes to not criticize Chinese Communist Party

They noted that the athletes can say whatever they want but they might want to wait until they are out of China because of Chinese laws. I'm failing to see the problem.

They noted that the athletes can say whatever they want but they might want to wait until they are out of China because of Chinese laws. I'm failing to see the problem.
I'm personally ok with them saying whatever they want while they'll over there. And go to war should China try to keep them. But I don't kneel... So... I'm smart enough to not go at all.

I'm personally ok with them saying whatever they want while they'll over there. And go to war should China try to keep them. But I don't kneel... So... I'm smart enough to not go at all.

And people wonder why we are so violent.

Internet tough guys. LOL
I'd happily show you otherwise if you so desired... But.. Alas.. We're on the internet. Not much I can do about it.

You said you were going to take on China and its 1.5 billion people.
No I didn't. Or... I suppose you could have taken it that way, but generally I don't like treating people like they are completely stupid.

I tell you what, this time I'll rephrase for you. I'd support that we, the "free" nations, go to war with China to get them back.

Free nations should not attend the olympics in china

because the CCP can lock up anyone with or without cause

if they choose to make an example of a western athlete nothing can stop the communists from doing so

Internet tough guys. LOL
I'd happily show you otherwise if you so desired... But.. Alas.. We're on the internet. Not much I can do about it.

No I didn't. Or... I suppose you could have taken it that way, but generally I don't like treating people like they are completely stupid.

I tell you what, this time I'll rephrase for you. I'd support that we, the "free" nations, go to war with China to get them back.

You are going to kill who know how many thousands of people because athletes are told to mind Chinese laws while there?

Internet tough guys. LOL

You are going to kill who know how many thousands of people because athletes are told to mind Chinese laws while there?
Well, we know what your role in 1938 Germany would have been. Helping to round up Jews because that was the law.

Internet tough guys. LOL

Well, we know what your role in 1938 Germany would have been. Helping to round up Jews because that was the law.

Chinese laws are up to the Chinese to address.

We do not own the world. Besides China would kick our asses. Too many people.

Internet tough guys. LOL

No shock you support genocide

Internet tough guys. LOL

So what Hitler is doing his thing in Europe.

Yes. If China isn't willing to follow global rules, then they shouldn't bother hosting anything. Nor should we invite them to do so. The question could also be "Is China willing to kill how many thousands of people because athletes exercise their own rights"

Yes. If China isn't willing to follow global rules, then they shouldn't bother hosting anything. Nor should we invite them to do so. The question could also be "Is China willing to kill how many thousands of people because athletes exercise their own rights"

Then argue that they shouldnt hold the olympics. What we have here is officials properly warning athletes about Chinese laws and why they should be aware of them.

There was no need for jumping off a cliff.

Forum List

Back