So let's take the OP seriously, coming from the batshit crazy Epoch Times.

An asshole Canadian Minister ignored sensible restrictions on public gathering, because apparently his imaginary sky friend is so needy that he wants his followers to risk sickness and even DEATH to praise him.
Yeah, but who can deny that all Americans should hate Canada. They have universal healthcare and kicked out asses in TWO wars.

An asshole Canadian Minister ignored sensible restrictions on public gathering, because apparently his imaginary sky friend is so needy that he wants his followers to risk sickness and even DEATH to praise him.
Yeah, but who can deny that all Americans should hate Canada. They have universal healthcare and kicked out asses in TWO wars.

She proved how hypocritical your whole OP was by quote the words of Jesus Christ. Jesus NEVER preached in the Temple. He preached out of doors. In the open air, in the sight of God.
WTF? I owned her with a quote directly from The Bible:
Hebrews 10:25
Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
You poor thing. You spend every freaking second completely lost & confused! :laugh:

And you counter with Paul, who never even met Jesus!!
No sweetie…I countered with The Bible. Literally the word of God.

View attachment 496241
The bible is the interpretation of god's word by man. And everything you countered with had nothing to do with being inside of a building.

They will come for you next. Your worship of govt will all be in vain as they walk you away after you have played your part as the useful idiot.

She proved how hypocritical your whole OP was by quote the words of Jesus Christ. Jesus NEVER preached in the Temple. He preached out of doors. In the open air, in the sight of God.
Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
You poor thing. You spend every freaking second completely lost & confused! :laugh:

The Bible is NOT the word of God. It is written by men "inspired" by God. And you're not quoting Jesus, and what He said, you're quoting Paul, who was NOT one of the 12, who never walked with Jesus, or even met him.

There has always been a Christian bias against many of Paul's writings, including his attempts to usurp Peter's leadership of the early Christian Church. Both Seawytch and I quote Jesus' own words on the subject, and you picked the words of the guy who came later, and tried to take over for Jesus.

There is a long, long tradition of Christian scholarship that questions Paul, and and many of his teachings, precisely because he was seen to be jealous of the Apostles in general, and Peter in particular. Even though Jesus chose Peter to continue his teachings after his Ascension.

You really should NOT try to discuss Christianity, with REAL Christians. I've been doing Bible study since I was a child.

What does that have to do with being inside a building?
What does your question have to do with the subject matter?

You attempted to claim the Bible discourages gathering by misrepresenting a quote. I then picked up the Bible and bitch-smacked you across the room with it.

Your response is a bizarre and unrelated “what does that have to do with being inside a building”.

The Bible is NOT the word of God. It is written by men "inspired" by God.
Every time I think you couldn’t possibly post anything more bizarre, you go and lower the bar :laugh:

One question sweetie: if the Bible is “not” the word of God and was “written by men”, how the fuck do you explain how the Bible opens with “in the beginning…” and goes on to explain God creating the universe - when no man has been created yet?

Kind of hard for a man to write that when there was no man. Not one. :lmao:

Furthermore, God created every man and those who were involved in the Bible were instructed what to write/say/etc. by God. So yes hon, the a Bible is absolutely, unequivocally, undeniably, the word of God.

The Bible is NOT the word of God. It is written by men "inspired" by God. And you're not quoting Jesus, and what He said, you're quoting Paul, who was NOT one of the 12, who never walked with Jesus, or even met him.

There has always been a Christian bias against many of Paul's writings, including his attempts to usurp Peter's leadership of the early Christian Church. Both Seawytch and I quote Jesus' own words on the subject, and you picked the words of the guy who came later, and tried to take over for Jesus.

There is a long, long tradition of Christian scholarship that questions Paul, and and many of his teachings, precisely because he was seen to be jealous of the Apostles in general, and Peter in particular. Even though Jesus chose Peter to continue his teachings after his Ascension.

You really should NOT try to discuss Christianity, with REAL Christians. I've been doing Bible study since I was a child.

The Bible is God's word. Almost 70 percent of the new testament was written by Paul. Jesus was speaking to the Jews in Matthew, Mark and Luke. Paul bridged that gap, mostly during Acts, when he spoke to the gentiles and the jews.

Last edited:
What does that have to do with being inside a building?
What does your question have to do with the subject matter?

You attempted to claim the Bible discourages gathering by misrepresenting a quote. I then picked up the Bible and bitch-smacked you across the room with it.

Your response is a bizarre and unrelated “what does that have to do with being inside a building”.
Wrong as usual, puppy. I provided Jesus saying he doesn't like public prayer not that the bible discourages people "fellowshipping". Your article seems to be chicken littling Canada not allowing indoor church services as though that will end Christianity. (Of course, unless you sign up with the crazy website, you can't read the article and I am not giving my name to the Moonies.) Jesus doesn't care where you worship and you can "gather" or "fellowship" over Zoom or outside.

The bible is the interpretation of god's word by man.
No sweetie, it’s not. Stick to Gay Pride stuff. You’ve clearly studied that infinitely more than you have the Bible.
Yes, sugarplum, it is. I guarantee you that I've studied the bible more than you have. The bible hasn't been weaponized against you...
And everything you countered with had nothing to do with being inside of a building.
WTF did your verse have to with “being inside of a building”? :lmao:
Nothing, that was the point. Are you forgetting what you OP was about? Some kook of a pastor bitching about not being able to fleece his flock in person?

They will come for you next. Your worship of govt will all be in vain as they walk you away after you have played your part as the useful idiot.

All my interactions with government have been positive... Frankly, I like clean water and clean air and safe food.

Small govt is good when it hasn't been corrupted. Our govt is tyrannical and corrupted. I've worked with the spooks. There are many good people that work within but the problem is at the top.

Small govt is good when it hasn't been corrupted. Our govt is tyrannical and corrupted. I've worked with the spooks. There are many good people that work within but the problem is at the top.

Small government tends to be more corrupt than big government, and more faceless.

Big government is where the majority of crimes and corruption are committed.

Small government tends to be more corrupt than big government, and more faceless.
EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

View attachment 496517
Not that I really need to try to reason with you, Mormon Bob, but have you met state and local government.

I'm betting you can't even name your state legislator. Most people can't.

But what the feds do, is on TV every night.

Some local corruption almost never makes the news.

Forum List

Back