Your article seems to be chicken littling Canada not allowing indoor church services as though that will end Christianity.
Only to the fascist Nazis who looooove watching government force lockdowns. To normal, rational, reasonable people, they understand that the article merely points out the repugnant and oppressive actions of Canada’s fascist government.
Jesus doesn't care where you worship and you can "gather" or "fellowship" over Zoom or outside.
While I’m 100% good with “Zoom”, many people are not. They still feel isolated even with technology facilitating interaction.

Also, you fascists are denying basic science here. Outside, winds carry sneezes/coughs/etc. a much greater distance than they can travel on their own indoors through natural causes. So unless your plan is to mandate a 97 foot “social distancing” between each person, how in the world does it help to be outside? :eusa_doh:

And everything you countered with had nothing to do with being inside of a building.
WTF did your verse have to with “being inside of a building”?
Nothing, that was the point. Are you forgetting what you OP was about? Some kook of a pastor bitching about not being able to fleece his flock in person?
No, I get that. Well aware. The point of my verses weren’t designed to convince you of the “wonders” of being inside of a building. They were designed to prove your position was 100% wrong. The Bible absolutely instructs worshiping together in church.

Your article seems to be chicken littling Canada not allowing indoor church services as though that will end Christianity.
Only to the fascist Nazis who looooove watching government force lockdowns. To normal, rational, reasonable people, they understand that the article merely points out the repugnant and oppressive actions of Canada’s fascist government.

No, silly puppy, we don't "love lockdowns", we simply understand that they were recommended for public safety. It's not fascism and it's not restricting anyone's practice of the religious beliefs. The sky fairy isn't falling.
Jesus doesn't care where you worship and you can "gather" or "fellowship" over Zoom or outside.
While I’m 100% good with “Zoom”, many people are not. They still feel isolated even with technology facilitating interaction.

Also, you fascists are denying basic science here. Outside, winds carry sneezes/coughs/etc. a much greater distance than they can travel on their own indoors through natural causes. So unless your plan is to mandate a 97 foot “social distancing” between each person, how in the world does it help to be outside? :eusa_doh:
No, puppy, that is not science at all. This is science.

No, silly puppy, we don't "love lockdowns", we simply understand that they were recommended for public safety.

If you truly believe that these lockdowns, and other restrictions are being done to protect public health and safety, then you're exactly the kind of ignorant, compliant sheep over whom these sorts of tyrants and criminals most love to rule—too stupid and too cowardly to open your eyes, to try to see and think for yourself, to understand what is being done to you, or to stand up against it.

Says someone whose “science” supports the claim that Bruce Jenner is a a woman.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Also, you fascists are denying basic science here. Outside, winds carry sneezes/coughs/etc. a much greater distance than they can travel on their own indoors through natural causes. So unless your plan is to mandate a 97 foot “social distancing” between each person, how in the world does it help to be outside?

Uh, Poodle, you realize that germs can't survive as long outside and they disperse faster, right?

Wow, it's fun to debate science with a Wing Nut. They don't understand it and they're proud they don't understand it.

I don't think anyone was happy with lockdowns, but they were necessary. It's why even businesses engaged in them when they didn't have to.

Churches just aren't necessary. Nobody is going to die because they couldn't go grovel in front of an Imaginary Sky Pixie this week.

So I go back to my original question (not for Poodle, he's had me on ignore since the last time I spanked him), is your Invisible Friend in the Sky so insecure that he wants you to risk your life to worship him publicly instead of privately?

That's nice, Poodle. Yes, we should put lives at risk because you are slightly inconvienced by social distancing.

Could you imagine Poodle during World War II. "What? Gas rationing? Blackouts? Coupons? What about my freedom!!!"

If you truly believe that these lockdowns, and other restrictions are being done to protect public health and safety, then you're exactly the kind of ignorant, compliant sheep over whom these sorts of tyrants and criminals most love to rule—too stupid and too cowardly to open your eyes, to try to see and think for yourself, to understand what is being done to you, or to stand up against it.

Says the guy who thinks he's wearing magic underwear that protects him from evil.

Here's the thing. Countries that got with the program on social distancing and lockdowns had much lower death rates than we had. You can bitch about Canada, but Canada has had only 25,000 deaths from Covid compared to 593,000 in the US.

I'm sorry, who is "Bruce Jenner". I've heard of a Caitlyn Jenner. Not sure why you think deadnaming a trans person makes your point.

I'm sorry, who is "Bruce Jenner". I've heard of a Caitlyn Jenner. Not sure why you think deadnaming a trans person makes your point.

Your ignorance and insanity is not my responsibility.

All sane people know the difference between men and women. You do not. I think that's a very important point, in trying to evaluate what credibility to give to anything that you have to say on any subject.

No, silly puppy, we don't "love lockdowns", we simply understand that they were recommended for public safety.

Just stop with your "masks are tyranny" silliness.

SCIENCE!

View attachment 496729
Science made her one. Science allows her to live her life as her true self.

I live canada and as an american citizen spend more $ there than here. It's a sportsmen's dream. They have a resource america cannot dream of having when it comes to the outdoors.

Your ignorance and insanity is not my responsibility.

All sane people know the difference between men and women. You do not. I think that's a very important point, in trying to evaluate what credibility to give to anything that you have to say on any subject.

Guy, your transphobia does not make you sane.
It actually makes you a hateful bigot.
Happy to have cleared that up for you. I know that the Cult Brainwashing scrubbed that gray matter clean.

No, silly puppy, we don't "love lockdowns",
Sure you do, crazy Kitty. Fascists get off big time on control.
we simply understand that they were recommended for public safety.
1. You people don't understand anything. Not basic economics. Not basic safety measures. Hell, not even basic biology (you people actually claim that someone with a penis is a "real woman" :eusa_doh: )

2. Who is dictating that insanity? Dr. Fauci? The man who has admitted to lying? Kitty, only low-IQ leftists still believe him.
It's not fascism and it's not restricting anyone's practice of the religious beliefs.
Just because you claim the sun isn't hot and someone with a penis isn't a male, doesn't make it so. Those practices are absolutely fascist and absolutely restrict the religious beliefs of those who want to attend church in person. Period. End of story. Cannot be debated, disputed, or denied.

Just because you claim the sun isn't hot and someone with a penis isn't a male, doesn't make it so. Those practices are absolutely fascist and absolutely restrict the religious beliefs of those who want to attend church in person. Period. End of story. Cannot be debated, disputed, or denied.

Poodle, you are on to something. We should let everyone ignore the law if they can honestly claim that otherwise sensible law infringes on their belief of the Sky Fairy of their choice.

I now proclaim myself a follower of Quetzalcoatl, the Aztec Sun God, and therefore murder laws do not apply to me when I cut out the hearts of my enemies with an obsidian knife.

Forum List

Back