Preschoolers Don't Even Know What Palestine Is

Just curious…Do you?
In the 90’s I was in a punk band and we would put on a dress to shock the audience for Halloween gigs, in high school we did a mock beauty pageant with the soccer team in dresses and the cheerleaders in fake body builder getups, but I never went full drag like Trump‘s friend Rudy has done.

In the 90’s I was in a punk band and we would put on a dress to shock the audience for Halloween gigs,
Yeah, I can see that....The Clash lead singer used to do that when preforming...
in high school we did a mock beauty pageant with the soccer team in dresses and the cheerleaders in fake body builder getups, but I never went full drag like Trump‘s friend Rudy has done.
Or Bidens appointee that had a penchant for stealing luggage..So, I am going to take that as a no, you do not cross dress....So, then explain to me why it is so important to have people who do, read books to children 5 to 7 years old?

And this particular one decided to throw a little indoctrination in with it's reading, maybe with or most likely, without the foreknowledge of the parents, still doesn't make it right....Kids that young don't have the mental knowledge or critical thinking skills....Why would anyone do that other than to condition the children....?

Yeah, I can see that....The Clash lead singer used to do that when preforming...

Or Bidens appointee that had a penchant for stealing luggage..So, I am going to take that as a no, you do not cross dress....So, then explain to me why it is so important to have people who do, read books to children 5 to 7 years old?

And this particular one decided to throw a little indoctrination in with it's reading, maybe with or most likely, without the foreknowledge of the parents, still doesn't make it right....Kids that young don't have the mental knowledge or critical thinking skills....Why would anyone do that other than to condition the children....?
Teaching children to accept people who are different than they are is an important life lesson. More adults here should have been taught that.

If as a parent you would prefer to shelter your child from the realities of the world that is your choice, I think you are doing them a disservice but it’s still your choice.

The indoctrination angle is something that I find to be melodramatic nonsense because of the hypocrisy many have. Especially when the same parents complaining about indoctrination will drag their children to a building every Sunday to be indoctrinated. It’s not indoctrinating kids they object to, it’s not doing it the way they want that’s upsetting.

Teaching children to accept people who are different than they are is an important life lesson. More adults here should have been taught that.

If as a parent you would prefer to shelter your child from the realities of the world that is your choice, I think you are doing them a disservice but it’s still your choice.

The indoctrination angle is something that I find to be melodramatic nonsense because of the hypocrisy many have. Especially when the same parents complaining about indoctrination will drag their children to a building every Sunday to be indoctrinated. It’s not indoctrinating kids they object to, it’s not doing it the way they want that’s upsetting.
At 5 to 7 years old, I think it raises questions they are too young to comprehend…What happened to letting a kid be a kid?

At 5 to 7 years old, I think it raises questions they are too young to comprehend…What happened to letting a kid be a kid?
Just out of curiosity do you feel the same about letting kids be kids and not attending church?

As taking them to a Reading should be.
Well, that's true...But just as we scrutinize parents for nearly everything the left wants imposed, what do you think would happen if correctly labeled abuse like this were punished with the loss of their children like they do out west if the parents refuse to recognize the child's wish to be trans..?

Well, that's true...But just as we scrutinize parents for nearly everything the left wants imposed, what do you think would happen if correctly labeled abuse like this were punished with the loss of their children like they do out west if the parents refuse to recognize the child's wish to be trans..?
The same consequences as if we properly labeled the abuse and brainwashing of kids that some parents do to their children every Sunday and remobed their children

The same consequences as if we properly labeled the abuse and brainwashing of kids that some parents do to their children every Sunday and remobed their children
Good luck with that one buddy…I’m pretty confident that no judge would see that educational learning in Sunday school would be seen as abuse…But, I do note your hatred for Christianity…

Good luck with that one buddy…I’m pretty confident that no judge would see that educational learning in Sunday school would be seen as abuse…But, I do note your hatred for Christianity…
I don’t hate Christianity I hate the hypocrisy many of its followers have. I’ll note you have no problems with indoctrinating children as long as its what you want.

I see, so you want to sexually indoctrinate 5 year olds?
You are the one claiming it’s a sexual thing and trying to say what is or isn’t acceptable. Not exactly sure why you’re so obsessed with the sexualization of children but you seem extremely interested in doing it. You should seek help for that.

You are the one claiming it’s a sexual thing and trying to say what is or isn’t acceptable. Not exactly sure why you’re so obsessed with the sexualization of children but you seem extremely interested in doing it. You should seek help for that.
These kids that young can’t process what they’re seeing….Why is that so important for you and others to force on them?

These kids that young can’t process what they’re seeing….Why is that so important for you and others to force on them?
I am not forcing them, i am advocating to allow the parents to make a choice.
If kids can’t process what they are seeing then what’s the problem? There should be no objections if the kids don’t understand what is going on. You are not consistent if on one hand you claim this is somehow harming children because they understand what’s happening and then also try and claim they are too young to understand what’s going on.
Why is it so important for you to be an authoritarian and force parents to bend to your will instead of allowing them to exercise their freedom?

I am not forcing them, i am advocating to allow the parents to make a choice.
If kids can’t process what they are seeing then what’s the problem? There should be no objections if the kids don’t understand what is going on. You are not consistent if on one hand you claim this is somehow harming children because they understand what’s happening and then also try and claim they are too young to understand what’s going on.
Why is it so important for you to be an authoritarian and force parents to bend to your will instead of allowing them to exercise their freedom?
So, then you think I am authoritarian because I am against introducing adult concepts to children of preschool age? Really?

Would you call for the ending of the Dept. of Children's services? Under your misguided understanding that whatever the parent want's to do with their children is perfectly fine? No, I don't think you would....

So, then you think I am authoritarian because I am against introducing adult concepts to children of preschool age? Really?

Would you call for the ending of the Dept. of Children's services? Under your misguided understanding that whatever the parent want's to do with their children is perfectly fine? No, I don't think you would....
You are an authoritarian for your position that’s not in question at all. You’ve already proven you have no issues introducing adult concepts like religion to preschool kids. If you have an issue with this, don’t take your kids to a reading I fully support your right to do that.

You are an authoritarian for your position that’s not in question at all. You’ve already proven you have no issues introducing adult concepts like religion to preschool kids. If you have an issue with this, don’t take your kids to a reading I fully support your right to do that.
I see you avoided my question....Typical...Are the social workers at the Dept of Children services authoritarian's as well?

Forum List

Back