Preschoolers Don't Even Know What Palestine Is

That's what "Free Palestine" means ... a Palestine free of Jews...

... are you trying to claim you don't know what you're friends are up to?
Do you not understand that agreeing with what someone says and defending their right to say it are two separate issues?

Who is enabling drag queen story hour for children? Republicans?
Repubs and Dem were not the subject. Perv drag queen were the subject. Repubs vs Dems won't be the subject here unless somebody else wants to start a good toll session.

Do you not understand that agreeing with what someone says and defending their right to say it are two separate issues?

What harm could come from teaching a few children to hate Jews?

It's never caused any problems before.

11196_2023_10023_Figx_HTML.jpg

What harm could come from teaching a few children to hate Jews?

It's never caused any problems before.
Teaching kids to hate is bad parenting. Look at some of the replies in this thread by adults who were taught to hate those different than them.
I just don’t know how you can make laws that both prevent bad parenting and are constitutional

Biden is to far gone to still lead them. Maybe they have a vitual reality AI kkk democrat senator, aka, robert byrd.
I was a long term Democrat. I will tell everybody what I was taught and not taught.
I was not taught as a Democrat that Republicans lay the blame for the civil war only on Democrats. But they do. I was never told by any Democrats we were all Conservatives. Nope, never a word came up.
I was not told we started the KKK!! Nope, not how we got taught.
So why were we lied to?

If you would follow along, I have agreed that the Democrats started the KKK.

Those (D) were Southern Conservatives.
You know, the people that support the (R) party.
The Klan has Changed.
Not supported by todays (D).

Let's try to milk this cow again.

Where do you stand on FDR.

My contentions" FDR was a devoted RACIST
FDR only allowed blacks to pilot fighter planes at the end of the WW2.
FDR created the environment that got the USA attacked by the Japanese.
Wilson had pleasurable contact with the KKK
WE see no period at all where Democrats came out in public and said they condemned the KKK
They did not condemn racism
Johnson is the only devoted D to agree to sign a law whose intent was against racism.

But look at today. All we hear from Democrats is all about current Racism. So why the hell did Democrats not cure it?

Easy solutio. If you disagree with this don’t take your kids to the event. Problem solved
If you disagree with a conservative speaker at your college don’t go to the event. Problem solved.

But that’s not what happens is it LH?

I was a long term Democrat. I will tell everybody what I was taught and not taught.
I was not taught as a Democrat that Republicans lay the blame for the civil war only on Democrats. But they do. I was never told by any Democrats we were all Conservatives. Nope, never a word came up.
I was not told we started the KKK!! Nope, not how we got taught.
So why were we lied to?
Not be taught is not the same as being lied to.

As far as laying the blame of the civil war at the feet of the democrats in this forum it is pretty simple. Democrats here lay the blame of everything solely on republicans. At that they do so with callous and hatred and bigotry. Democrats here go so far, that the posts the make is the complete opposite of the truth. It is partisan hack rhetoric coming from the Democrats. We do not get the opportunity to engage in a discussion where the nuances of history are allowed to be heard.

Yep, nobody ever really discussed who started the KKK when I was young. We knew it was bad because of the headlines and some great movies like those northern college kids that got murdered cause they were coming south to protest. It is very true that the KKK got started by a democrat. To be accurate, it is a very interesting story that starts out innocent enough. Yet, we are not allowed to tell the story, discuss the story because of the bigotry of democrats posting. We are too busy defending ourselves against pure lies.

In this forum, message boards, many people are simply assholes, bigots, ignorant, partisan hacks. Pick a name, a label, it applies to many people here.

Democrats here, are complete liars, pure and simple. If you dont hear us Conservatives behaving different, it is simply because they started it (true and immature to add humor).

I grew up in the late 60's, 70's, 80's. My political education followed in the 90's. I grew up in detroit but was a touch to young to remember the horrific race riots, but in the late 80's after a time of healing, I was told stories. I know racism, I have been a victim of racism all the way back to the late 60's. A victim yet I am white.

I been there done that. I have lived in the third world. Lived as in lived there for years. I have spent hours, days, weeks, months, studying. I have my own library of well over 1500 books, mostly old stuff which makes them much more relevant. I have spent hours on one single post of mine, at times.

Yet, despite all that, all I see is that hate which existed against that which was different than a white democrat, a slave. I see that hate directed at someone else. Different people, same people, same party.

Lousy pricks here, always on the attack, getting joy out of trying to humiliate people. As if that is going to win votes and prove that the democrats were never the bigots. For some reason that party attracts those that are bigots. Bigots as in the classic definition, stereotyping people you know absolutely nothing about.

Even today, I had one make up the ugliest stuff about me. The post got took down. Now, said person is nipping at my ass like a rabid dog, vengeance? I give it back, it give it back ten fold. Which is being kind after the things they say.

If you see my posts as one sided or full of insults, rest assured the person I am replying to did in fact start it.

Is it too much, bullshit, on both sides. Definitely. I have a lot of well thought out comments, some because I know, hence I do not link. Some I link and need to research. At times, all my time was spent in energy and environment. My posts there, older posts, some I have spent days making. They are that well researched.

Why were you not taught, I got side tracked. The years I grew up, we lived many of the events, the schools taught us the basics. There was no time for politics. That was a college education. I could not tell you what party my parents, my grandparents, or my uncles belonged to. Things were good up until Jimmy Carter, even then nobody talked politics.

We got along and the country was in a different place. Especially after the protests of the 60's died down, a few years into the 70's.

Here is an excellent way to make that point.
Agree with what the Nazis said and show us how that is not defending them?
Why say NAZI's, history is much more nuanced. Millions of Germans who never joined the NAZI party supported the NAZI's with thought and literally joining in the rounding up and killing of Jews and Christians. People all across Europe supported the NAZI's and physically lent a hand.

Your comment is right. I do not disagree. I like to say, those who stand silent in the face of tyranny support tyranny.

How do they allow these creatures inside a preschool class is beyond me. :cuckoo:

Put fragile children minds through this is not fair.

Look at that!:rolleyes:

1714084625156.png

I am claiming they are individual people

Who shouldn't be around children and trying to influence them.

Cross dressing is 99% of the time a sexual arousal, stay away from children. Not to mention it makes a mockery of women with the huge breasts, outlandish cloths, hair and make up. It's nothing but an insult to women.

Teaching kids to hate is bad parenting. Look at some of the replies in this thread by adults who were taught to hate those different than them.
I just don’t know how you can make laws that both prevent bad parenting and are constitutional

Not wanting perverts around children has nothing to do with hate, your 'hate' bullshit is old and worn, it's meaningless because you idiots use it for everything.

Forum List

Back