Preschoolers Don't Even Know What Palestine Is

The cult has Clan Meetings and I just don't attend.
I know the CLAN is gonna do their thing regardless of how much outrage anyone produces.
Do you think they discuss their Democratic party roots?

Neither are many of those claiming to be Christian in this thread. Loving those who hate you is an admirable quality more people should have.

Yet the freak is thriving and alive and well in the US. He should put his money where his mouth is and visit 'Palestine' in his get up. We'll see if he wants them 'free' after they're done with him.

There's nothing sexual about a drag queen?
IMG_2701.jpeg
What is sexually going on with these two men?

Yet the freak is thriving and alive and well in the US. He should put his money where his mouth is and visit 'Palestine' in his get up. We'll see if he wants them 'free' after they're done with him.
America excepts all kinds of different people. If that’s not a country you want to be a part of then you are free to leave

WTF is wrong with you that you fixate on children performing oral sex you sick fuck

Drag queens are about sexuality, it's a sexual deviancy, you promote it in front of children and I'm the sick fuck?

Why don't you ask the one that exposed his dick to a bunch of children while 'reading' to them, bet that was a thrill for him.

Drag queens are about sexuality, it's a sexual deviancy, you promote it in front of children and I'm the sick fuck?

Why don't you ask the one that exposed his dick to a bunch of children while 'reading' to them, bet that was a thrill for him.
I don’t care to talk about the Catholic Church and its problems

The funny thing is, a "free" Palestine that the queen is schilling for, would be a place that would hang his ass in the public square.

It's accepts, learn English. America does not allow the sexualization of young children. Stay away from children.
You making up that lie and repeating it doesn’t make it true it just shows you have a problem to work on

Forum List

Back