Canadastan Starving Law Abiding Citizens

I hope everyone is happy with their liberal democracies.

The system is sociopathic.
To me it seems like the only time us liberals pass policies to combat the widening wealth gap, is after you guys pass policies that widen the gap.

Southern Amazon workers aren't unionizing just to fuck with Bezos. It's because his corporation treats their workers like shit. Don't like unions? Pay more and treat your employees better.

After all, he is worth 179 billion last time I checked.

You said, "shutting industry down". Just working off of that.
Her intention was to harm citizens? Funny I'm a Michigander and I didn't get that feeling that's why she was doing it. Are you from Michigan? So then you swallowed what Trump and Fox told you? And now you are siding with these truckers who are shutting down industry. You're funny.

She's not looking to fund BLM riots, she wants to feed her children.

FundSendGO will at least get the money to her instead of stealing it.
Republicans believe charity is the answer. And they empathize with the truckers. So yes, a gofuckme page would be a great idea. I bet USMB Republicans donate zero dollars to the cause. They gave all their money away to church and Trump's legal defense.

You guys cried when Whitmer shut down industry in order to save lives. Now you want to shut down industry so the unvaccinated can spread their mutating virus from Canada to USA? If you aren't vaccinated, you can't be a trucker who goes to and from Canada. Sorry.
We've given you the opportunity to prove all the grisly death that you're talking about, and you can't do it.

Every 8 years we elect a Republican or put Republicans back in control of the House/Senate and they fuck everything up. Then a Democrat has to come along and fix it. Clinton fixed Bush's mess. Obama fixed Bush's mess. And Biden is cleaning up Trump's mess.

Republicans don't know how to lead. How can you lead if you don't believe in government?
Oh STFU with that Itchy and Scratchy bullshit you fucking brainwashed drone.

Take that shit to someone else.

Republicans and Democrats.

Wake up you fucking fool.

To me it seems like the only time us liberals pass policies to combat the widening wealth gap, is after you guys pass policies that widen the gap.

Southern Amazon workers aren't unionizing just to fuck with Bezos. It's because his corporation treats their workers like shit. Don't like unions? Pay more and treat your employees better.

After all, he is worth 179 billion last time I checked.

Actually, the Amazon workers of Alabama voted overwhelmingly against bringing in the wise guys of Big Labor to skim their pay checks

Republicans believe charity is the answer. And they empathize with the truckers. So yes, a gofuckme page would be a great idea. I bet USMB Republicans donate zero dollars to the cause. They gave all their money away to church and Trump's legal defense.

GoDefraudMe is dead - whether they know it or not. They operate based on trust. No one will ever trust them again.

We've given you the opportunity to prove all the grisly death that you're talking about, and you can't do it.
It says 930,000 deaths. I'm quoting the medical industries numbers. Who you want me to quote? If you don't believe, that's on you.

It's like when Obama was president you refused to believe the unemployment numbers. You said they were fake. Then Trump got in and the second the number went down 001% you believed the numbers and said Trump had the lowest unemployment numbers ever.

No one is trying to reason with you. Just argue.

You got mad at Gretchen Whitmer for shutting industry down how come you aren't mad at these anti vaxers who are disrupting the supply chain?
This is a different story entirely, this is about the Canadian people trying to dispose of a tyrant.

I'm concerned what message Brandon's hostility to the Canadian people is sending the Cuban people who are also toiling under a despot.

Isn't it odd that left wrong-wing filth, such as SleazyBozo cannot bring themselves to acknowledge the distinction between a horrendous tyrant, and a group of people elsewhere fighting against a comparable horrendous tyrant?

If SleazyBozo was here in 1776, is there any doubt as to which side it would have taken?

Forum List

Back