Canadian father arrested for "misgendering" his daughter. Is this where we want the US to go? (Poll)

Do you support transgender rights, or parental rights?

• Transgender rights.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parental rights

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
What happened to "parental rights"? Does the transgender lobby trump parental rights? WTF is wrong with Canada???

A Canadian father has been arrested for “misgendering” his own 14-year-old child by calling her his “daughter,” and referring to her with the pronouns “she” and “her.”

Xiden reversed Trump's transgender policy for the military, which is moronic, but that's middle-class Joe.

I'm not a parent.

I'm still young enough to have kids, should I want them.

But I feel less and less motivated to bring kids into this world the way it is.

If it makes me think twice then I won't be the only one.

"The more children in pigtails and dresses the BETTER!!!!.....
eeeee.jpg

What happened to "parental rights"? Does the transgender lobby trump parental rights? WTF is wrong with Canada???

A Canadian father has been arrested for “misgendering” his own 14-year-old child by calling her his “daughter,” and referring to her with the pronouns “she” and “her.”

Xiden reversed Trump's transgender policy for the military, which is moronic, but that's middle-class Joe.
This is shocking.

Liberals have literally lost their mind

What the fuck is wrong in Canada? Every week it's something more outrageous and destructive than
the last.
The schools indoctrinate young girls, who seem to be, in some cases, open to transgender
propaganda, and then the legal system, with the blessings of the mother, take over as de facto guardians
of the child.

And the father? Of course he has zero say in the matter. O' Canada...when did you become this
woke monster?

What the fuck is wrong in Canada? Every week it's something more outrageous and destructive than
the last.
The schools indoctrinate young girls, who seem to be, in some cases, open to transgender
propaganda, and then the legal system, with the blessings of the mother, take over as de facto guardians
of the child.

And the father? Of course he has zero say in the matter. O' Canada...when did you become this
woke monster?
C'mon man. It began with queen worship. the French threw cheese all over the place. The only place with a worse climate is Siberia-stan and they have more biting insect swarms that the Fl Everglades.
What's not to love ?

Forum List

Back