State Bar Investigating Texas Attorney General

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
That ridiculous and frivolous law suit the Texas AG brought to the Supreme Court to overturn the outcome of the election in 4 democratic states has come back to bite the Texas AG in the butt.

He's now in big trouble for that lawsuit.

That's on top of all the other legal trouble he's in.

Last edited:
That ridiculous and frivolous law suit the Texas AG brought to the Supreme Court to overturn the outcome of the election in 4 democratic states has come back to bite the Texas AG in the butt.

The Bar will shoot this down, period. They already did once. "Frivolous" lawsuit is NOT grounds for disciplinary action without other factors.

The Galveston Dems made the complaint. They are ass hurt that he destroyed their voter fraud operation and prosecuted their cheating thug filth.

All those eternal Dem counties flipped because the cheating rings were busted up.

Oh look!

It's thrice indicted Ken Paxton
Partisan politics. You can indict a ham sandwich.

I know the judges on the case. It was initiated here in Collin County. After the now-retired judge passed the case to Judge Angela Tucker (first black judge in collin county and you would probably call her an aunt jemimah or whatever the fuck you assholes call female uncle toms) who then appoint a Houston sitting judge to the case, so the retired judge told me the whole fucking story. It is all bullshit. It will go nowhere, but the stigma will keep Paxton from going higher, so he is making the most of it. Texas will NEVER turn blue because of it.

Oh look!

I know the judges on the case. It was initiated here in Collin County. After the now-retired judge passed the case to Judge Angela Tucker (first black judge in collin county and you would probably call her an aunt jemimah or whatever the fuck you assholes call female uncle toms) who then appoint a Houston sitting judge to the case, so the retired judge told me the whole fucking story. It is all bullshit. It will go nowhere, but the stigma will keep Paxton from going higher, so he is making the most of it. Texas will NEVER turn blue because of it.
How come for Obama's whole 8 years there was not a single indictment...

And in Trump's first 8 minutes his admin racked up 80?

Are your saying Obama was just that powerful and Trump and the Republicans are just that weak?

O_.008.obma (50).jpg

I live in Southlake which is not that far away from Collin County.....a sitting Attorney General with 3 indictments isn't a good look no matter how much you try to minimize it or spin it....if the AG was a Democrat -- I guarantee you that you would have a different tune....

Which is funny because you "claim" to be a classical liberal.....

Oh look!

Are your saying Obama was just that powerful and Trump and the Republicans are just that weak?

View attachment 499496

I live in Southlake which is not that far away from Collin County.....a sitting Attorney General with 3 indictments isn't a good look no matter how much you try to minimize it or spin it....if the AG was a Democrat -- I guarantee you that you would have a different tune....

I was speaking specifically about Paxton only.

Now-retired Judge Mark Rucsh told me the entire story after he had (as administrative judge) assigned the case to Angela Tucker (who is very good judge, by the way, love her) and after she had decided that she had ties too close to Paxton (you know he is also from Collin County) so assigned the case to a retired sitting judge out of Houston. When that happened, I sat in Rucsh's chambers for at least an hour where he explained the entire situation, which I can try to sum up like this. Some vindictive ass found a hyper technicality FAR from the legislative intent of the securities act and ran the case through some other agency (DPS or Railroad commission, I can't remember), bypassing the Collin DA, Greg Willis (who was Ken Paxton's college roommate and best friend). The matter was filed in the 416th District Court, for Judge Chris Oldner, who allowed the matter to go to a grand jury, And nothing but political enemies of Paxton made a presentation. It was not a politically smart move by Chris Oldner, because he's now in private practice. They ran him out.

As I said, you can indict a ham sandwich, but the damage is done. The stigma following in Paxton around is going to keep him from doing anything other than being the state AG. (but not Angela Paxton, and everybody better watch out for her. Very skilled politician. Way too "Jesus Nazi" for my tastes, but very talented).

You are in Southlake. You should know about the dude Paxton busted who was running for mayor who sent in 75 mail-in ballots. That dude's going to be sitting in jail for 10 years.

LOL. Sure, he is........

Oh look!

View attachment 499496

Now-retired Judge Mark Rucsh told me the entire story after he had (as administrative judge) assigned the case to Angela Tucker (who is very good judge, by the way, love her) and after she had decided that she had ties too close to Paxton (you know he is also from Collin County) so assigned the case to a retired sitting judge out of Houston. When that happened, I sat in Rucsh's chambers for at least an hour where he explained the entire situation, which I can try to sum up like this. Some vindictive ass found a hyper technicality FAR from the legislative intent of the securities act and ran the case through some other agency (DPS or Railroad commission, I can't remember), bypassing the Collin DA, Greg Willis (who was Ken Paxton's college roommate and best friend). The matter was filed in the 416th District Court, for Judge Chris Oldner, who allowed the matter to go to a grand jury, And nothing but political enemies of Paxton made a presentation. It was not a politically smart move by Chris Oldner, because he's now in private practice. They ran him out.

As I said, you can indict a ham sandwich, but the damage is done. The stigma following in Paxton around is going to keep him from doing anything other than being the state AG. (but not Angela Paxton, and everybody better watch out for her. Very skilled politician. Way too "Jesus Nazi" for my tastes, but very talented).

You are in Southlake. You should know about the dude Paxton busted who was running for mayor who sent in 75 mail-in ballots. That dude's going to be sitting in jail for 10 years.
My mistake. The guy was running for mayor in Carrolton, not Southlake.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...ted-to-voter-fraud-police-say/?outputType=amp

This is one of several voter fraud cases Paxton pursued leading up to Nov. 2020. The results were AMAZING. Starr County had been blue since the civil war, and OVERWHELMINGLY went to Hillary in 2016, but magically shifted to Trump by a whopping 64%.

But, no voter fraud. Right?
:laughing0301:

The Bar will shoot this down, period. They already did once. "Frivolous" lawsuit is NOT grounds for disciplinary action without other factors.

The Galveston Dems made the complaint. They are ass hurt that he destroyed their voter fraud operation and prosecuted their cheating thug filth.

All those eternal Dem counties flipped because the cheating rings were busted up.
After what happened in McAllen Texas to democrats Galveston democrats need to reconsider what garbage they peddle.

Oh look!

View attachment 499496

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...ted-to-voter-fraud-police-say/?outputType=amp

This is one of several voter fraud cases Paxton pursued leading up to Nov. 2020. The results were AMAZING. Starr County had been blue since the civil war, and OVERWHELMINGLY went to Hillary in 2016, but magically shifted to Trump by a whopping 64%.

Yea....

So has anyone claimed that million dollar reward Dan Patrick was offering??

Or was that really just him being full of shit and doing theater?

By the way.....from that same Ken Paxton....

"The Texas attorney general’s office spent nearly twice as much time working on voter fraud cases this year as it did in 2018 — logging more than 22,000 staff hours — yet resolved just 16 prosecutions, half as many as two years ago, records show. In its 15 years of its existence, the unit has prosecuted a few dozen cases in which offenders received jail time, none of them involving widespread fraud."

That ridiculous and frivolous law suit the Texas AG brought to the Supreme Court to overturn the outcome of the election in 4 democratic states has come back to bite the Texas AG in the butt.and

and just by coincidence a bush is there waiting in the wings to run for the office.
Something stinks here

Oh look!

Yup what is it with republicans in Texas?

Do they actually believe that the law doesn't apply to them?
Some of them do, yes.....but to be fair; a politician believing he or she is above the law is a bipartisan thing.

That is true but this guy really has committed a lot of crime.

This isn't the only legal problem he has.
No he hasn't. Neither of you know shit about any of this.

Oh look!

View attachment 499496

Yea....

So has anyone claimed that million dollar reward Dan Patrick was offering??

Or was that really just him being full of shit and doing theater?

By the way.....from that same Ken Paxton....

"The Texas attorney general’s office spent nearly twice as much time working on voter fraud cases this year as it did in 2018 — logging more than 22,000 staff hours — yet resolved just 16 prosecutions, half as many as two years ago, records show. In its 15 years of its existence, the unit has prosecuted a few dozen cases in which offenders received jail time, none of them involving widespread fraud."

Voter Fraud is hard to detect and prosecute. What do you want me to say?

But, Starr County and now Harlingen is evidence that it is working. You Dems can't keep cheating like you have been.

Forum List

Back