Cancel Culture is Censoring Shakespeare

The Orwellian Totalitarian Left Wingers cannot tolerate the great literature of Shakespeare because of the author's race.
While they are at it they should also burn Fahrenheit 451 just to show the exponential irony.
It's just more evidence that the Left is a dangerous cult.
Liberals are incapable of shame.

'Woke' teachers have cut Shakespeare because his work is about 'white supremacy and colonization' | Daily Mail Online
This may come as a shock to some, but Shakespeare has been censored in schools for decades, if not centuries. This thread is much ado about nothing.

Ignoring the idiocy of today's Leftist academicians, there is a great deal of consensus about the top tier of writers in the English language. Teaching the work of lesser writers - because they had certain pigmentation - as though they deserve to even be mentioned in the same breath serves no valid pedagogical purpose.

High school kids should be forced to work their way through some of the Bard's work, one way or another, but there is so much more literature to cover, the in depth work can wait until college.

The Orwellian Totalitarian Left Wingers cannot tolerate the great literature of Shakespeare because of the author's race.
While they are at it they should also burn Fahrenheit 451 just to show the exponential irony.
It's just more evidence that the Left is a dangerous cult.
Liberals are incapable of shame.

'Woke' teachers have cut Shakespeare because his work is about 'white supremacy and colonization' | Daily Mail Online

You guys are really out of control.

Ignoring the idiocy of today's Leftist academicians, there is a great deal of consensus about the top tier of writers in the English language. Teaching the work of lesser writers - because they had certain pigmentation - as though they deserve to even be mentioned in the same breath serves no valid pedagogical purpose.

High school kids should be forced to work their way through some of the Bard's work, one way or another, but there is so much more literature to cover, the in depth work can wait until college.
As a kid "forced to work my way through some of the bard's work" I can say that it put me off the man for life.

Forum List

Back