Cancel Me Harder, Baby. Jason Aldean‘s Shoots to #1

The usual suspects and their allies in the mainstream media once again have attempted to set a false narrative that thanks to the freedom of the internet had blown up in their collective faces.

Attempting to paint anti-crime song highlighting the strength of tight knit communities as somehow racist and violent the left has proven that they are complete out of touch with the regular Americans.

Instead of the left's intended outcome of cancelling the artist and song...the tune and it's message has resonated with Americans of all races, creeds and colors...propelling it to number one ...

(NewsNation) — Country music singer Jason Aldean’s new song has topped the U.S. iTunes chart, despite its controversial lyrics and music video.

“Try That In A Small Town” hit the #1 spot on iTunes for songs in the U.S. Billboard Charts tweeted Wednesday. As of Thursday morning, it’s currently in the Top 15 of the Top 100: USA list.

(Strike out provided as a form of commentary by OP. There is nothing controversial about opposition to crime, assault, carjacking and arson.)

Yeah, figures you assholes would want to glorify hate/racism/bigotry and of your all time favorite l.ynching

Yeah, figures you assholes would want to glorify hate/racism/bigotry and of your all time favorite l.ynching
Please point to the racism in Aldean's song. Then you can defend this one ...

“Kill the white people; we gonna make them hurt; kill the white people; but buy my record first; ha, ha, ha”
“Kill d’White People”; Apache, Apache Ain’t Shit, 1993, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.

Somebody said "its' worse in France, they have no-go zones" UH.....many sections of every US city have been No-Go zones since the 70s? 80s? They occupy some fine real estate then trash it to almost un-liveable and almost certainly you can't stop for Gas in most Black areas or even drive thru. Even the Brown areas like Santa Ana CA are almost inpassable.

The small towns and the country are not crime free.
True. But there is a lot less of it.

How many carjackings have there been in Noel in the last 30 years.

My guess is...Zero.

We haven't have a single murder in my county for 25 years. Not one.

Of course you don't. Just Walmarts and dollar Stores.
There's that snobby liberal elitism again.

Here's the thing you don't get.

The minorities that you "protect"...they have more in common with us than they do with you.

They don't want to be the victims of crime any more than we do.

And they also live in communities with no Apple Store, and no Starbucks but plenty of dollar stores and a Walmart if their lucky...just like us.

And when you make your snide attempts at demeaning us ..they see you're really looking directly down you nose on them as well.

There's that snobby liberal elitism again.

Here's the thing you don't get.

The minorities that you "protect"...they have more in common with us than they do with you.

They don't want to be the victims of crime any more than we do.

And they also live in communities with no Apple Store, and no Starbucks but plenty of dollar stores and a Walmart if their lucky...just like us.

And when you make your snide attempts at demeaning us ..they see you're really looking directly down you nose on them as well.
Did I hear a little bit of Michaels Jackson's "Beat It" in there?

The building he is standing in front of was the site of an infamous lynching.
And? Any courthouse in the south could have had a similar event in its history. Condemn the past all you like, his song is likely the only warning a lot of this filth will get.

Forum List

Back