Cancel Me Harder, Baby. Jason Aldean‘s Shoots to #1

There's that snobby liberal elitism again.

Here's the thing you don't get.

The minorities that you "protect"...they have more in common with us than they do with you.

They don't want to be the victims of crime any more than we do.

And they also live in communities with no Apple Store, and no Starbucks but plenty of dollar stores and a Walmart if their lucky...just like us.

And when you make your snide attempts at demeaning us ..they see you're really looking directly down you nose on them as well.
Only the ninety year olds. There are no jobs in small towns. This is not 1850.

And? Any courthouse in the south could have had a similar event in its history. Condemn the past all you like, his song is likely the only warning a lot of this filth will get.
Like you wienies would go anything. Hah hah.

I'll grant you that. Country music hasn't been anything but glorified rap with a country accent for decades.
All the early country stars grew up in poverty. They made real music based on their pain. I see these new people with their straight teeth and frat boy haircuts singing about how good they have it and see nothing that Hank Sr. would recognize.

Lyrics...

Sucker punch somebody on a sidewalk
Carjack an old lady at a red light
Pull a gun on the owner of a liquor store
Ya think it's cool, well, act a fool if ya like
Cuss out a cop, spit in his face
Stomp on the flag and light it up
Yeah, ya think you're tough
Well, try that in a small town

See how far ya make it down the road
Around here, we take care of our own
You cross that line, it won't take long
For you to find out, I recommend you don't
Try that in a small town

Got a gun that my granddad gave me
They say one day they're gonna round up
Well, that shit might fly in the city, good luck
Try that in a small town

Try that in a small town

Full of good ol' boys, raised up right
If you're looking for a fight
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town

Try that in a small town
Try that in a small town
Ooh-ooh
Try that in a small town
===
Nothing racist about it. Sounds like most right wing posters on this board.
Sounds like a cross between El Duce and the Mentors and Keith Morris & The Circle Jerks

Makes me laugh. These moron progs berate the right because they cancelled a beer for its political leanings and then the hypocritical POSs try to cancel a singer in exactly the same way. I love it when logic and common sense wins out. Fuck Cheryl Crow--she's a hack looking for attention any way she can get it. Cancel her.
Actually there is a significant difference. Conservative boycotts are passive, minus a very few vocal people. Whereas liberal cancel culture is extremely active, from protesting speakers, protesting restaurants, creating deceptive online petitions, so on and so forth. Liberals have worked hard to equate the two, but they are very different things. Liberals use the media and social media to decieve the masses, whereas conservatives simply close their wallets and walk away.

You people really are totally devoid of self-awareness, aren't you? What the hell would you call the violent destructive chaos being shown in that video? "Righteous indignation"?
Civil unrest. It's as American as apple pie. We've dealt with it many, many times in our history and it keeps happening because it kind of works for people shut out of the political process.

This is one example of the absolute void in liberal comprehension of the urban/rural divide.
I understand all too well. I live in what you might call a remote area and have for 22 years now. I live here because I prefer the problems of isolation to the problems of city living. Nothing that happens in any urban setting has the slightest potential to cause me harm in any way. Why did you get scared?

I understand all too well. I live in what you might call a remote area and have for 22 years now. I live here because I prefer the problems of isolation to the problems of city living. Nothing that happens in any urban setting has the slightest potential to cause me harm in any way. Why did you get scared?
There is no fear, simply commenting on the endless urban decay and liberals consistently trying to push their filthy agenda where it is not wanted.

So who should be fighting the angry mob for the sake of insured corporate property? The cops aren't any more brave than you are.
Because of the people who can be injured ...burned to death...as well as the first responders that are put at risk as a result of these arsonist. Not to mention fire has a nasty habit of spreading, putting other innocent families at risk.

And finally...what if they burned down the Walmart... And Walmart decided not to rebuild?
That would be the same disaster for us as it is for urban lower income communities.

Forum List

Back