🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Candace O and CardiB twitter fight.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

CardiB is trashy. Her new "song" is WAP (Wet Ass Pussy) . So ladylike, eh? More dumb than AOC, more of a trashy mouth than that bimbo Chrissy Tiegen, and she has 14 MILLION followers. Which means...14 million idiots will be voting. Scarey ain't it? But, Candace gave her what-for. :spinner:

CardiB is trashy. Her new "song" is WAP (Wet Ass Pussy) . So ladylike, eh? More dumb than AOC, more of a trashy mouth than that bimbo Chrissy Tiegen, and she has 14 MILLION followers. Which means...14 million idiots will be voting. Scarey ain't it? But, Candace gave her what-for. :spinner:
Cat Fight! Cool.

Why wasn't Candace allowed to speak at the convention? Not white enough?

I dislike CardiB. I don't like the sound of her voice. I don't think she is very talented. In this instance, I think Candace called it right that she was absolutely used.

Oh come on Gracie, you should have posted that link. You made me go look for it.

The comments on that are comedy gold!

Oh my god.

That was as cringeworthy as it gets.

Kinda how I picture a tigerred/Crepitus conversation unfolding. Pathetic.

More people who see this the better.

I dislike CardiB. I don't like the sound of her voice. I don't think she is very talented. In this instance, I think Candace called it right that she was absolutely used.

Cardi B is crude , not afraid to insult anyone, and doesn't give a shit what you think. All the things you say you love about trump.

So you agree with Trump that the black folk are just too stupid to make the right choices. You need to continue spreading the word far and wide. I'm sure that will work out well for you.

Cardi B is crude , not afraid to insult anyone, and doesn't give a shit what you think. All the things you say you love about trump.

I'm more of a Lizzo fan.

I am not a Trump fan. I didn't vote for him. I just think your party sucks and is full of untrustworthy freaks of nature.

I'm more of a Lizzo fan.

I am not a Trump fan. I didn't vote for him. I just think your party sucks and is full of untrustworthy freaks of nature.

I've read your posts. Of course you are a Trump fan, even though I understand your embarrassment to admit it.

I'm more of a Lizzo fan.

I've read your posts. Of course you are a Trump fan, even though I understand your embarrassment to admit it.

I'm sorry your team is going to lose the next presidential election. It sucks. You should have thought this through.

I'm more of a Lizzo fan.

You are so simple minded. You see everything in black and white, just like a little kid. :rolleyes:

So you agree with Trump that the black folk are just too stupid to make the right choices. You need to continue spreading the word far and wide. I'm sure that will work out well for you.
Not stupid but indoctrinated, many are waking up, 45%

I'm more of a Lizzo fan.

Freaks of nature? Do you by chance have pink and purple hair, lots of tatts on your face, piercings in your nose, lips, cheeks, neck, eyelids, and are you overweight and wear ugly clothes? Black lipstick too, perhaps? Half your head shaved? Do you wave bags around in a dance to catch air? Freaks are what I've seen in every antifa/blm vid. You don't "sound" freaky, so...whats so freaky about conservatives?

The Lady and the Tramp.

Forum List

Back