Candace Owens understands discrimination against white men

Candace Owens needs to stop freebasing. White men are 36 percent of the population and overrepresented in every occupation.
This is a credibility killer for her to be sure.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
She went too far, but racist attacks on Ye are repulsive.

You should know better.
Kanye made both racist and anti semitic comments. His comments help keep us divided by race.

You're an idiot, keep believing what Pelosi and the other white racist tell you. They know you got their back!
What I believe is what 61 years of living as a black man shows me. The belief that we can't think for ourselves unless we say what you believe about us is racist.

And once again, the resident hoodrats prove my point. They, and their handlers like rightwinger think that in order to be a "real" black, one must also be a frothing-at-the-mouth far Left moonbat as well.

Incorrect. We expect that black people are intelligent and speak their rhetoric with some semblance of accuracy as it pertains to being black in America.

MmMnznznnxnsjsnx jsjsnxjxkjsj.png

Yeah white males have it real hard. They make the most money, control business, finance, education, law enforcement/criminal justice, finance, entertainment, sports and government.
There are no Black multimillionaires in any of the sectors you listed??? This ought to be good. Do tell..

What is harder is watching Black Americans sell each other out (BLM). Booker Washington was correct.
Owens is the sellout. Booker T Washington was wrong when he made that comment in 1901.

There are no Black multimillionaires in any of the sectors you listed??? This ought to be good. Do tell..
Blacks are 13 percent of the population but have 2.7 percent of the wealth in America. Seems that when per capita is mentioned this is missed. Out of 20 million families less than 400 are worth 1 million. But you will point to that one black millionaire as if that means white racism is not a problem.

Forum List

Back