Candidate Obama was the last time America saw a strong presidential candidate

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
Trump and Sanders have that outsider fire going for them, but Trump is just too divisive for me to label him as a strong candidate. Sanders is fighting hard but I feel like he SHOULD be doing better against Hillary, so I can't really call him a "strong" candidate. Same goes for Hillary. If she were strong, she'd have a united left behind her by now and she'd have crushed Sanders at this point. The GOP had a million candidates this time around and none of them were particularly great. Last election cycle, I love Romney, but he had too many flaws to be considered strong.

2008. That was the last time we had a dynamite (non-sitting) presidential candidate
francis.png

Trump and Sanders have that outsider fire going for them, but Trump is just too divisive for me to label him as a strong candidate. Sanders is fighting hard but I feel like he SHOULD be doing better against Hillary, so I can't really call him a "strong" candidate. Same goes for Hillary. If she were strong, she'd have a united left behind her by now and she'd have crushed Sanders at this point. The GOP had a million candidates this time around and none of them were particularly great. Last election cycle, I love Romney, but he had too many flaws to be considered strong.

2008. That was the last time we had a dynamite (non-sitting) presidential candidate
francis.png
4d4.gif

francis.png

What does that have to do with Obama?

Only because the media pushed the bio they made up for him.

1984 was the last time we had the chance to elect a president not devoted to a global collectivist government.

Our sovereignty has been incrementally undermined ever since then.

I trust Ted Cruz to reverse that more than anyone else who has run since Alan Keyes, but I'll hold out hope if the world's richest professional clown wins.

Forum List

Back