cant be a hero then insult the heroes

wonder how many nurses or members of a nurses family are still supporting this liar

Sorry Bonez, the OP is FOS and contains ZERO facts.......

Rachel Maddow?

That explains why the OP has ZERO facts.

wonder how many nurses or members of a nurses family are still supporting this liar

I agree, Rachel Maddow is a liar.

This is from a group of Nurse Practitioners, which is a HUGE jump above nurses in education.

Why would a group of NP's complain about something that didn't happen, a year ago?

TDS, pure and simple.
After three and a half years the only defense for Trump is screeching TDS! Do you have anything new or less idiotic?

So you use the most partisan, anti-Trump news site as your reference on how to negatively spin what REALLY HAPPENED? Now you can't disagree with a nurse? Some nurse knows more better than the POTUS what is going on? Do you have any credibility at all?

supplies for almost every industry have been affected , that's what happens when manufacturing is shut down

~S~

Its all about him, what a disgusting human being. I really can't believe the responses here, you must have TDS, which trampers have, "tramp delusional syndrome".

And this stupid bitch wonders why we don't believe anything she says.
I wouldn`t believe anything unless it came out of the mouth of the guy who has over 18,000 verified lies. How much Clorox did you have this morning?https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e-or-misleading-claims-his-first-three-years/

When the cops are arresting people in the inner cities, they are not heroes to you. But when they arrest people say during this current issue they are heroes to you...Correct?

when china admitted that a virus had emerged & was spreading - donny had 18 TONS of PPE shipped over there; even though it was spreading beyond china's borders to europe & knowing it was coming to our shores.

what was the first thing he did for 'us'? a fucking payroll tax cut. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............. that's what he did. & then he falsley complains that the stockpile 'cub boards' were bare - due to obama ... who hasn't been in office for 3 1/2 years.

the ONLY people buying that line of bullshit are the ones who will vote for him after shooting someone in the middle of 5th ave.

I wouldn`t believe anything unless it came out of the mouth of the guy who has over 18,000 verified lies. How much Clorox did you have this morning?https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e-or-misleading-claims-his-first-three-years/
No it's only 16987. Idiot.

That story was published in January. He surpassed the 18,000 lie mark in April.

That story was published in January. He surpassed the 18,000 lie mark in April.
My God you vermin are insane.

TDS, pure and simple.
After three and a half years the only defense for Trump is screeching TDS! Do you have anything new or less idiotic?
Screech? I didn't even put an exclamation mark.

Forum List

Back