Can't wait for Trump to declare Jerusalem the undivided capital of Israel

Oh, my. The Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers are getting quite frantic at the thought of a US administration that appears will take a hard line toward funding and supporting the armed Islamic terrorist encampments / welfare frauds otherwise known as Gaza and the West Bank.
Good, that money goes to support Israel.

And all you have is islamonazi propaganda as your evidence, so another of your LIES
islamonazi propaganda
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
How about an Israeli Jew and a Canadian Jew?

How cute that Islamic terrorists manage to find military style uniforms for their goofy fashion shows. Those uniforms are nowhere to be found when those same Islamic terrorists wage acts of war aimed at Israel.

You are just blabbing on without watching the video.

I'm still curious as to how it is that your islamic terrorist heroes manage to find military style uniforms for Islamic terrorist fashion parades but can't seem to find uniforms when waging acts of war against Israel.

That appears cowardly on their part. How would you prefer to defend their cowardice?

And all you have is islamonazi propaganda as your evidence, so another of your LIES
islamonazi propaganda

How cute that Islamic terrorists manage to find military style uniforms for their goofy fashion shows. Those uniforms are nowhere to be found when those same Islamic terrorists wage acts of war aimed at Israel.

I'm still curious as to how it is that your islamic terrorist heroes manage to find military style uniforms for Islamic terrorist fashion parades but can't seem to find uniforms when waging acts of war against Israel.

That appears cowardly on their part. How would you prefer to defend their cowardice?

It is truly amazing how little you know.

Muslims and Paleshitians will be pooping in their pantalones. Stay tuned.

you don't really believe he's going to do that? you think his alt right scum are going to let him do anything for jews?

:rofl:
You should look up who Pence is and what he's said and done about Israel. He's an evangelical who is about as Zionist as it gets.
Indeed, here he is sucking the big one.

So, Trump's right hand man is a rabid Zionist. The US embassy will be officially moved to Jerusalem, the undivided capital of the Jewish people.

Deal with it.

Great deeds demand true leaders, in particular this move could be a signal of a very meaningful turn in human history.

meanwhile...

B'alestinians are threatening the US over this:
PA threatens to make US ‘miserable’ if embassy moved to Jerusalem
And I'm sure a Trump administration will tell the Paleshitians to take a hike. Maybe they should review the nomination and then general election process to realize they will be dealing with a president who is very tough and resilient and doesn't give a rat's ass about Islamo-terrorists threats. In fact that's exactly the wrong move when it comes to dealing with Trump. LOL

islamonazi propaganda

It's truly amazing how use sidestepping and evasion to dance around issues you're unable to address.

Great deeds demand true leaders, in particular this move could be a signal of a very meaningful turn in human history.

meanwhile...

As expected, the Arab-Moslem terrorists are issuing blustering threats aimed at the Great Satan

The first paragraph from the supplied link:
"The Palestinian envoy to the United Nations threatened to exact revenge on the US at the world body should President-elect Donald Trump make good on his promise to move the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem."

As you might expect from Islamic terrorists, threats to "exact revenge". This, from the same welfare cheats who exist as a beneficiary of a dedicated UN funded welfare fraud.

You should look up who Pence is and what he's said and done about Israel. He's an evangelical who is about as Zionist as it gets.
Indeed, here he is sucking the big one.

Oh, my. The Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers are getting quite frantic at the thought of a US administration that appears will take a hard line toward funding and supporting the armed Islamic terrorist encampments / welfare frauds otherwise known as Gaza and the West Bank.

islamonazi propaganda

How about a pack of lies that has been debunked thousands of times in the past, and still you spam the board with the same crap.

The source is islamonazi propaganda, remember how I educated you as to what source material is. It is not 3rd party hearsay used along with lies to sell advertising space on some internet TV show. This is all you have, no actual first hand evidence from the people involved just hearsay and conjecture. Like the islamonazi version of the failed Camp David talks by someone who was 10,000 miles away when they took place. As opposed to the POTUS who was there when it happened.

islamonazi propaganda

Seen it thousands of times when you post it to deflect or derail the current thread, so now we just tell you straight it is not valid as it is based on islamionazi propaganda

meanwhile...

As expected, the Arab-Moslem terrorists are issuing blustering threats aimed at the Great Satan

"The Palestinian envoy to the United Nations threatened to exact revenge on the US at the world body should President-elect Donald Trump make good on his promise to move the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem."

As you might expect from Islamic terrorists, threats to "exact revenge". This, from the same welfare cheats who exist as a beneficiary of a dedicated UN funded welfare fraud.

Maybe it is time for the west to take a hand and start by arresting every palestinian and deporting them back to gaza for terrorist offences. Then cut the UNWRA aid, issue the UN with formal notice to quit Washington unless it starts acting in accordance with its own charter and cut all ties with islam. Then park the nato fleet in the Med and Gulf and watch the muslims start crying like babies.

islamonazi propaganda

It is even more amazing at how much you dont know about your hero's and their cowardly nature. They dress as women to hide themselves from responce, they use emergency vehicles illegally to hide from those out to arrest them. They use children as human shields, they use civilians as human shields, they use the infirm and ill as human shields. They fire indiscriminately at Israel hoping to hit a child, and play act to a script when they fire into an empty building for the camera's

islamonazi propaganda

It is even more amazing at how much you dont know about your hero's and their cowardly nature. They dress as women to hide themselves from responce, they use emergency vehicles illegally to hide from those out to arrest them. They use children as human shields, they use civilians as human shields, they use the infirm and ill as human shields. They fire indiscriminately at Israel hoping to hit a child, and play act to a script when they fire into an empty building for the camera's

Thank you for proving my point.

Thank you for proving my point.

That you are an imbecile and LIE for allah.

You do know you just agreed that the palestinian arab muslims are terrorists dont you, and that they are cowards and out to mass murder all the Jews

meanwhile...

All I can say is after watching Trump over the last 1.5 years, he doesn't respond well to threats and dirty games. Wrong move.

Nothing wrong with that.

You prefer Merry Ramadan? LOL

You haven't quite figured out who the Alt Right is, and that they have won. If you think that the Alt Right will be sympathetic to you and your kind, think again. And, I'm sure you voted for Trump. LOL

You haven't quite figured out who the Alt Right is, and that they have won. If you think that the Alt Right will be sympathetic to you and your kind, think again. And, I'm sure you voted for Trump. LOL

We might find that many more countries wont be taking so called Syrian refugees after they started to riot and become violent

Monty'ism Alert!

This episode: "I dun' seen it on the internet so I know it's true"

Monty'ism Alert!

This episode: "I dun' seen it on the internet so I know it's true"

Didn't even bother clicking on that Mc Donald hamburger site. LOL

Steve Bannon has shown admiration and respect for Netanyahu. Yes, leftist Jews are no different than other leftists, and Bannon has commented on it, and so has Trump. In fact, Trump has said he is astonished how leftist Jews still vote Democrat despite the disrespect the Obama administration has shown towards Israel.

One thing for sure, Palishitian supporters will be eating their soiled underwear once Trump follows through and declares Jerusalem the official capital of Israel. :clap2:

Forum List

Back