Can't wait for Trump to declare Jerusalem the undivided capital of Israel

Muslims and Paleshitians will be pooping in their pantalones. Stay tuned.
His anti Israel supporters won't let it happen....they voted for him for his stances against Israel....we have plenty of those types on this board....and in his campaign team.

His anti Israel supporters won't let it happen....they voted for him for his stances against Israel....we have plenty of those types on this board....and in his campaign team.
You are dreaming, Trump went to the White House today with his super Zionist Jewish son in law who they say will be his chief of staff, and both his daughter Ivanka and grandchildren are Zionists. Trump will probably be the most pro Israel president we have ever had.

It will be interesting to see Trump's response as president when the US is expected to make our next Pal'istanian welfare fraud contribution.

Lies will catch up with Donald, as well.

However and to the point: Israel is not the 51st state of the USA.

So you guys are going to have to declare and force it yourselves.
Israel has already declared Jerusalem it's capital, you ignoramus. The international community because of Arab / Muslim influence and UN lobby refuses. That will change with Trump. He has already said so.
I knew that. I want you to reveal yourself as what you are: a foreign agent trying to lure the USA into a large ground war in the Near East. Trump has no authority to declare Jerusalem your capital with legal authority. You know that.

Camel crap Jake, and with that you have exposed yourself. All Trump needs to do is move our embassy to Jerusalem and it's a done deal.

Honestly I don't think he could do something like that. A foreigner Head of State can't do that I guess.
Maybe the Jerusalem problem can be solved in the future by Israelis, Palestinians and the UN :)

Congress passed a law in 1995 mandating the move of the embassy to Jerusalem, but allowed the president a waiver. Each president since then has routinely exercised the waiver, citing the national security interests of the United States, despite repeated campaign promises.

Adviser says Trump won’t rip up Iran deal, signals he may not move embassy
I hope what you say is true, at one time Trump was actually threatening war with Iran.

Iran is a big country, almost 80 million people, way bigger than Iraq and with mountains. It would be very hard to occupy.

You are dreaming, Trump went to the White House today with his super Zionist Jewish son in law who they say will be his chief of staff, and both his daughter Ivanka and grandchildren are Zionists. Trump will probably be the most pro Israel president we have ever had.
are you talking about this faggot?

in kooni super zioniste? abroo zionist haro bordi

in faghat bedarde kos lisi mikhore
330px-Jared_Kushner_cropped.jpg

Last edited:
are you talking about this faggot?

in kooni super zioniste? abroo zionist haro bordi

in faghat bedarde kos lisi mikhore
330px-Jared_Kushner_cropped.jpg
Ger dadey vagtee trump bord? Did you dance when Trump won?

Lies will catch up with Donald, as well.

However and to the point: Israel is not the 51st state of the USA.

So you guys are going to have to declare and force it yourselves.
Israel has already declared Jerusalem it's capital, you ignoramus. The international community because of Arab / Muslim influence and UN lobby refuses. That will change with Trump. He has already said so.
I knew that. I want you to reveal yourself as what you are: a foreign agent trying to lure the USA into a large ground war in the Near East. Trump has no authority to declare Jerusalem your capital with legal authority. You know that.

Camel crap Jake, and with that you have exposed yourself. All Trump needs to do is move our embassy to Jerusalem and it's a done deal.

Camel crap Jake, and with that, you have exposed yourself.

All Trump needs to do is move our embassy to Jerusalem and it's a done deal.

say no to proposition #10:

No terrorists [“the Palestinian Government”] in Jerusalem....​

We have no need of neo-con imperialist Jews lobbying the US government any more than Muslims who want to destroy Israel.

This remains fact: " knew that. I want you to reveal yourself as what you are: a foreign agent trying to lure the USA into a large ground war in the Near East. Trump has no authority to declare Jerusalem your capital with legal authority. You know that."

Honestly I don't think he could do something like that. A foreigner Head of State can't do that I guess.
Maybe the Jerusalem problem can be solved in the future by Israelis, Palestinians and the UN :)

"Maybe the Jerusalem problem can be solved in the future by Israelis, Palestinians and the UN..."

yes, yes maybe....

Maybe tomorrow will be a different world. But, yes, would it not be nice?

Be careful tho, he is a businessman after all...
Saudis might go higher in the auction,
you could end up being the one shitting in your patolon in the end...

Be careful tho, he is a businessman after all...
Saudis might go higher in the auction,
you could end up being the one shitting in your patolon in the end...
Not in the slightest. He highly admire his Jewish son in law and his advice, and he fears Muslims viscerally.

Forum List

Back