Can't wait for Trump to declare Jerusalem the undivided capital of Israel

Muslims and Paleshitians will be pooping in their pantalones. Stay tuned.

Be careful tho, he is a businessman after all...
Saudis might go higher in the auction,
you could end up being the one shitting in your patolon in the end...
Not in the slightest. He highly admire his Jewish son in law and his advice, and he fears Muslims viscerally.

There is a famous wise saying where I come from: money talks, bs walks...

Not in the slightest. He highly admire his Jewish son in law and his advice, and he fears Muslims viscerally.
Yup, da Joos got more and da pull in American than you guyz.

Having money is one thing
Willing to pay how much is another

We shall see soon...

We shall see soon...
We have already seen. You guys are always on Unlucky Avenue.

We shall see soon...
We have already seen. You guys are always on Unlucky Avenue.

And who is "you guys"?

We have no need of neo-con imperialist Jews lobbying the US government any more than Muslims who want to destroy Israel.

This remains fact: " knew that. I want you to reveal yourself as what you are: a foreign agent trying to lure the USA into a large ground war in the Near East. Trump has no authority to declare Jerusalem your capital with legal authority. You know that."

And no one has said that other than the islamonazi stooges like yourself

We have no need of neo-con imperialist Jews lobbying the US government any more than Muslims who want to destroy Israel.

This remains fact: " knew that. I want you to reveal yourself as what you are: a foreign agent trying to lure the USA into a large ground war in the Near East. Trump has no authority to declare Jerusalem your capital with legal authority. You know that."

You are a stooge, yes. I am on the side of Greater Israel, but you will have to create it yourself without American blood.

One of your great problems will be the alt righters that support Trump.

You are a stooge, yes. I am on the side of Greater Israel, but you will have to create it yourself without American blood.

One of your great problems will be the alt righters that support Trump.

And you do realise dont you that I am not American, and I have supported Israel for many years even when it was not fashionable to do so

you don't really believe he's going to do that? you think his alt right scum are going to let him do anything for jews?

:rofl:
You should look up who Pence is and what he's said and done about Israel. He's an evangelical who is about as Zionist as it gets.

you don't really believe he's going to do that? you think his alt right scum are going to let him do anything for jews?

You should look up who Pence is and what he's said and done about Israel. He's an evangelical who is about as Zionist as it gets.
Indeed, here he is sucking the big one.

Oh, my. The Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers are getting quite frantic at the thought of a US administration that appears will take a hard line toward funding and supporting the armed Islamic terrorist encampments / welfare frauds otherwise known as Gaza and the West Bank.

Oh, my. The Islamic terrorist Pom Pom flailers are getting quite frantic at the thought of a US administration that appears will take a hard line toward funding and supporting the armed Islamic terrorist encampments / welfare frauds otherwise known as Gaza and the West Bank.

Good, that money goes to support Israel.

It's an unfortunate circumstance that you let your pathological Joooo hatreds consume your every waking moment.

There's no reason to believe that the money redirected from showering the Islamic terrorist encampments of Gaza and the West Bank would go to Israel.

And all you have is islamonazi propaganda as your evidence, so another of your LIES

And all you have is islamonazi propaganda as your evidence, so another of your LIES

islamonazi propaganda
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
How about an Israeli Jew and a Canadian Jew?

islamonazi propaganda

How cute that Islamic terrorists manage to find military style uniforms for their goofy fashion shows. Those uniforms are nowhere to be found when those same Islamic terrorists wage acts of war aimed at Israel.

islamonazi propaganda

How cute that Islamic terrorists manage to find military style uniforms for their goofy fashion shows. Those uniforms are nowhere to be found when those same Islamic terrorists wage acts of war aimed at Israel.

You are just blabbing on without watching the video.

Forum List

Back