Can't wait for Trump to declare Jerusalem the undivided capital of Israel

The chickens are coming home to roost. I'm a European American white and Christian. I have nothing to worry about. You do. The Palestinians are just as non-white to these guys as you are. LOL

They are anti-Semitic, they know what they’re doing is anti-Semitic, but they think it's funny. Even though the alt-right rejects mainstream conservatism, they still want to be a part of the conversation. That's why they're calling themselves the alternative-right.
—Marilyn Mayo, research fellow, ADL Center on Extremism, from an interview with The Toronto Star

"People who identify with the Alt Right regard mainstream or traditional conservatives as weak and impotent, largely because they do not sufficiently support racism and anti-Semitism. Alt Righters frequently disparage the conservative movement by using the derogatory term “cuckservative,” popularized in 2015. The term “cuckservative,” a combination of “conservative” and “cuckold,” is used by white supremacists to describe a white Christian conservative who promotes the interests of Jews and non-whites over those of whites."

Alt Right: A Primer about the New White Supremacy

The chickens are coming home to roost. I'm a European American white and Christian. I have nothing to worry about. You do. The Palestinians are just as non-white to these guys as you are. LOL

They are anti-Semitic, they know what they’re doing is anti-Semitic, but they think it's funny. Even though the alt-right rejects mainstream conservatism, they still want to be a part of the conversation. That's why they're calling themselves the alternative-right.
—Marilyn Mayo, research fellow, ADL Center on Extremism, from an interview with The Toronto Star

"People who identify with the Alt Right regard mainstream or traditional conservatives as weak and impotent, largely because they do not sufficiently support racism and anti-Semitism. Alt Righters frequently disparage the conservative movement by using the derogatory term “cuckservative,” popularized in 2015. The term “cuckservative,” a combination of “conservative” and “cuckold,” is used by white supremacists to describe a white Christian conservative who promotes the interests of Jews and non-whites over those of whites."

Alt Right: A Primer about the New White Supremacy

The Alt-Reality Monty is spending too much time searching for conspiracy theories, LOL.

So, the Anti-defamation League is promoting conspiracy theories. LOL

"We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews.... "

Alt-Right Leaders: We Aren’t Racist, We Just Hate Jews

On the other hand, Hollie and Ruddy may convince me to join the Alt Right. I am impeccably qualified, white, european descent and christian. LOL

You certainly are impeccably qualified... for promoting conspiracy theories.

Choosing to spend your miserable life in hand-wringing fear and loathing of fringe hate groups will bring you rewards from the prayer leader at your madrassah. LOL.

On the other hand, Hollie and Ruddy may convince me to join the Alt Right. I am impeccably qualified, white, european descent and christian. LOL

Choosing to spend your miserable life in hand-wringing fear and loathing of fringe hate groups will bring you rewards from the prayer leader at your madrassah. LOL.
Monte desperately searches or should I say hopes for antisemites and antisemtism in every situation, in order to continue his mental masturbations to destroyed Israel. Not that it has anything to do with facts or reality.

Yikes! Head for the hills...Trump is all but Jewish!

I went to Catechism every Thursday, and was sometimes a prayer leader, yes. And an altar boy. Impeccable credentials for the Alt- Right, LOL.

I went to Catechism every Thursday, and was sometimes a prayer leader, yes. And an altar boy. Impeccable credentials for the Alt- Right, LOL.
A wannabe prayer leader at your madrassah? I suppose you lead the group of squealing gee-had loons in their "Death to America" chants while clutching their korans. LOL

Well since I was recently accused of being a Jew (and put on ignore) because I criticized an Alt-Right poster's anti-semitism, you are par for the course. LOL

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/15817578/

I am a white European-American Christian that isn't anti-semitic you silly cow, your people's best hope. You people really don't know who your friends are. Go ahead, cozy up to the Alt-Right, which is now in power. LOL

Well since I was recently accused of being a Jew (and put on ignore) because I criticized an Alt-Right poster's anti-semitism, you are par for the course. LOL

I am a white European-American Christian that isn't anti-semitic you silly cow, your people's best hope. You people really don't know who your friends are. Go ahead, cozy up to the Alt-Right, which is now in power. LOL
Conspiracy theories aren't helpful. LOL. Discuss that with the prayer leader at your madrassah. LOL

There is nothing conspiratorial about the Alt-Right you silly cow. They are quite clear about their position. The Alt-Right hates all non-whites, your people and the Muslims you hate. You just don't get it, do you. As a white Christian of European descent I have nothing to worry about. You do.

There is nothing conspiratorial about the Alt-Right you silly cow. They are quite clear about their position. The Alt-Right hates all non-whites, your people and the Muslims you hate. You just don't get it, do you. As a white Christian of European descent I have nothing to worry about. You do.
The fine folks at your madrassah have the gee-had to counter da' white devil. While you're agonizing over the Alt-Right in your Alt-Reality of conspiracy theories, be sure to keep watch for the black helicopters circling overhead. LOL

What you don't get is with the election of Donald Trump to the presidency, it's pretty much game over for the Paleshitians. They will be just another group of psychotic terroristic Muslims on his shit list. But, if you wish to jerk yourself off to this alt right crap, be our guest. It will be very short lived.

That is if Europe will have you back, after all we have started to get rid of neo nazi's and anti semites like yourself

So you are ideally suited to be an islamonazi convert, only problem is you are no longer virginal

You really don't get it. You are forum's quisling. Unbelievable.

It is you that does not get it, you are the forums stooge that spreads anti semitic LIES because you are a complete imbecile

And once again you prove that you are anti semitic by resorting to foul language and abuse. Something that is illegal in Europe and you could face prison for doing it. Even posting on this board is enough to have you singled out for special interest. Listen to your cell phone and land line calls for the tell tale gap and click that shows the recorder is making a copy of your conversation.

Forum List

Back