Capital mob members suffer backlash at home

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Good! We need their jobs. If they come to DC or invade a state Capital...they should be seen as outcasts in their community.

They should be seen as who they are.....insurgents and criminals. They deserve to be Prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law.

Good! We need their jobs. If they come to DC or invade a state Capital...they should be seen as outcasts in their community.

They should be seen as who they are.....insurgents and criminals. They deserve to be Prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law.

We felt the same about the rioters in Portland, Ferguson, Baltimore, etc, and your new VP went out of her way to pay their bail.

It was a mostly peaceful protest. Those that got into the Capitol building were let in by police. No backup was allowed by the Police Chief because Democrats ordered it to happen, they wanted the Capitol overrun so they could blame President Trump.

According to ABC news, the right wing is planning armed marches on every State capitol between now and election day.

It was a mostly peaceful protest. Those that got into the Capitol building were let in by police. No backup was allowed by the Police Chief because Democrats ordered it to happen, they wanted the Capitol overrun so they could blame President Trump.

Not all were let in by police and many were fighting with them inside the capital. The Capital Police failed to properly prepare however when the chief tried to get the National Guard called in the Pentagon told him the visuals wouldn't look good. Yeah, instead of the picnic it ended up looking like.

Trump incited, the right wing felt invited and those being arrested are wingers.

According to ABC news, the right wing is planning armed marches on every State capitol between now and election day.

The evil SOB trump had caused irreparable and lasting damage to this country. I predicted Months ago that his Big Lie would cause lives lost. And he still speaks his lies every time he has the opportunity.

I will Ignore members on USMB who still buy into the Big Lie. I hope other like minded members do the same.

I will Ignore members on USMB who still buy into the Big Lie. I hope other like minded members do the same.

The best one could do is ignore their threads. Literally just let them die off. We get bent out of shape over many media outlets "if it bleeds it leads" style of news reporting. It's no different here.

Forum List

Back