Capital thug with zip ties arrested

I heard that ICE is a private security company funded by our government
Is that true--?
ICE POLICE.jpg

One by one....the FBI is coming after any of you that were involved in the attempted Coup. If any of you trumpsters were there...you better go hide in a corner...preferably in a fetal position.
is that how you spent the last 4 years jimmy?.....

Nope....I knew the Mafia Boss would eventually screw himself. AND HE DID!
so how are you going to get through life here without trump to dwell on?...

One by one....the FBI is coming after any of you that were involved in the attempted Coup. If any of you trumpsters were there...you better go hide in a corner...preferably in a fetal position.
Your news source lies its azz off---------

The michigan guys trying to kidnap whitmer were BERNIE BROS----

I suspect we are going to find much the same here..

As the media lies and tries to claim that they are Trump people.

Oh FYI like with the wooden gallows that would have taken hours to put up and PLANNING, doesn't having zip ties show that Trump didn't incite...

Oh FYI like with the wooden gallows that would have taken hours to put up and PLANNING, doesn't having zip ties show that Trump didn't incite...
Bullshit. They were Michigan MILITIA

And as these pieces of garbage are indentified and incarcerated...every one of them has social media presence that shows them to be rabid Trumper/QAnon morons

And as these pieces of garbage are indentified and incarcerated...every one of them has social media presence that shows them to be rabid Trumper/QAnon morons

In other news a pallet of bricks found on a street corner billed to ANTIFA...

I see that you watch some far-right propaganda. However in reality no such thing occurred.
The left condoned violence for over year with the riots and murder and destruction of property. Yes, that really happened. And no, it will not be forgotten.

Haha. Funny stuff!!

Haha. Funny stuff!!

trump will be in court the rest of his life. A sitting president tried to overthrow our government. The next DOJ will investigate and prosecute all those involved...including the men that encouraged and instigated the attack. The man named trump should be very afraid.

Haha. Funny stuff!!

trump will be in court the rest of his life. A sitting president tried to overthrow our government. The next DOJ will investigate and prosecute all those involved...including the men that encouraged and instigated the attack. The man named trump should be very afraid.

Lol, nope. Obama is actually the president that tried to overthrow our govt. He failed and is a stain and stench on the country.

Haha. Funny stuff!!

the democrats in congress tried to overthrow a sitting president......kinda like the same thing....

Meet their crew on "World Dumbest Insurrectionists."

Coming to a network near you!

Haha. Funny stuff!!

the democrats in congress tried to overthrow a sitting president......kinda like the same thing....

For two year they controlled zero branches of government. So kinda ..... without the illegal mob but using Constitutional methods.......

One by one....the FBI is coming after any of you that were involved in the attempted Coup.
It was not an attempted coup

but after 8 months of street violence by the left its about time the FBI woke up and did its job even if its only going after people on the right

Haha. Funny stuff!!

For two year they controlled zero branches of government. So kinda ..... without the illegal mob but using Constitutional methods.......

Even worse, the dems lied about the russian hoax that they created. So yeah, they tried to lie and overthrow a legally elected president. Big contrast now with an illegitimate president not duly elected. Dont expect everything to be rosy now since the dems lied, tried to overthrow, and have now engaged in fraud.

My favorite part is that he claimed he "found them" :laugh:
TWO zip tie turds ID'd thanks to Citizen Sleuths!
LOCK 'EM UP!!

KEY FACTS
The two men are Eric Gavelek Munchel, who is reportedlyemployed as a bartender in Nashville, Tennessee, and Larry Rendell Brock, a retired U.S. Air Force officer from Texas.​
Both were photographed in the Senate chamber wearing military-style gear and carrying flex cuffs, which many viewed as evidence of intent to take lawmakers captive.​
Munchel was taken into custody on federal charges in Nashville on Sunday afternoon, the city’s NewsChannel 5 reported; he has been charged with one count of knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and one count of violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, the DOJ said.​
Brock was arrested Sunday in Texas and faces the same charges.​
The identities of both men were pieced together by citizen sleuths on the internet via a crowdsourcing effort led by experts like John Scott-Railton at the University of Toronto’s Citizen Lab, though it’s unknown if the FBI was aided by their efforts or had already identified them independently.​
In an interview with the New Yorker, Brock—a 53-year-old former fighter pilot who retired from the Air Force with the rank of lieutenant colonel—confirmed he was the person seen in photos and videos at the Capitol, but claimed he was only in Washington to demonstrate peacefully and that he had picked up the flex cuffs on the floor and had intended to give them to a police officer.

Last edited:

Haha. Funny stuff!!

Even worse, the dems lied about the russian hoax that they created. So yeah, they tried to lie and overthrow a legally elected president. Big contrast now with an illegitimate president not duly elected. Dont expect everything to be rosy now since the dems lied, tried to overthrow, and have now engaged in fraud.

I've always expected the rabid right to turn to violent means to retain power but I always wondered how the good people in Germany got snookered by the Nazi Fascist when they came into power. After the Trump inspired takeover of Congress and the fact that the Alt-media has convinced so many former conservatives to become fascist believers, I no longer wonder about that.

Haha. Funny stuff!!

I've always expected the rabid right to turn to violent means to retain power but I always wondered how the good people in Germany got snookered by the Nazi Fascist when they came into power. After the Trump inspired takeover of Congress and the fact that the Alt-media has convinced so many former conservatives to become fascist believers, I no longer wonder about that.

The left are the ones shutting down speech, info on certain groups. Talk about 1933. Lol. You got three fingers pointed right back at ya. Your antifas and blm domestic terrorists were hard at last year as your own members in congress egged it on.

Forum List

Back