Capitalism is NOT Democratic: Democracy is NOT Capitalist

Why would I do a search to prove your silly claims?

Now, about Walmart dumping? LOL!

China dumping is notorious.
Its not my claim, but a well known fact for decades.
We simply are having a conversation, and if you don't even know about Chinese dumping, then you are ignorant and need to catch up.

Its not my claim, but a well known fact for decades.
We simply are having a conversation, and if you don't even know about Chinese dumping, then you are ignorant and need to catch up.

You said Walmart had illegally low prices.
Are you ever going to post proof?

Well obviously people should not be penalized just for being wealthy, but if the money is needed for infrastructure and has to come from somewhere, it is better if it comes from those who first of all have profited from the infrastructure the most, and second are harmed the least by paying, because they have more excess money laying around.
Exactly. No point in stealing from the poor. They haven't got shit. And the money is needed.

But, do you wonder if that will cause problems in the long run? What if people with ability start pretending they don't have any ability, to avoid becoming targets?

That silly because dumping is not the legal term for it.

You brought up dumping and you aren't posting the correct legal term?

Dumping is a practice of selling goods in a foreign country at a price below their domestic selling price

Cool. So show where Walmart or Microsoft did that.

I already showed Microsoft getting caught for dumping in Europe.
China was well known for dumping solar products.
Walmart used to be "buy USA", but now is 80% Chinese, and since China is notorious for dumping, then Walmart obviously is likely then facilitating their dumping.

You said Walmart had illegally low prices.
Are you ever going to post proof?

I never said that.
I just said it was likely, given that China is so notorious for dumping, and how WalMart went from being anti-import to being almost entirely Chinese imports.

China was well known for dumping solar products.
Walmart used to be "buy USA", but now is 80% Chinese, and since China is notorious for dumping, then Walmart obviously is likely then facilitating their dumping.

No you didn't, because giving away their browser doesn't fit the definition.

China only sells cheap stuff to Walmart? LOL!

I never said that.
I just said it was likely, given that China is so notorious for dumping, and how WalMart went from being anti-import to being almost entirely Chinese imports.

1636388688529.png

You weren't saying Walmart was dumping?
You weren't saying Walmart had illegal low prices?

Exactly. No point in stealing from the poor. They haven't got shit. And the money is needed.

But, do you wonder if that will cause problems in the long run? What if people with ability start pretending they don't have any ability, to avoid becoming targets?

Well of course that is what has happened.
The tax codes are so full of loop holes that the wealthy can easily pay less tax than the poor.
That is what makes a flat tax with a large personal exemption appealing.
The large personal exemption would give the poor a break on their cost of living, without allowing for all those loopholes the wealthy use now.

The tax codes are so full of loop holes that the wealthy can easily pay less tax than the poor.
The large personal exemption would give the poor a break on their cost of living, without allowing for all those loopholes the wealthy use now.

How? Post those easy loop holes. And define the poor.

I'm not talking about loopholes. I'm asking if you've considered what will happen if people with ability get tired of floating everyone else and just stop?

No you didn't, because giving away their browser doesn't fit the definition.

China only sells cheap stuff to Walmart? LOL!

Yes, giving away their browser does fit the definition.
There was no reason for MS to give away their browser except to put all the browser companies out of business.
And MS has done that before, giving away their browser in order to destroy the competition, and then jack the price back up even higher after the competition is gone. That is exactly what dumping is.

WalMart likely is now secretly owned BY China, and since China is notorious for dumping, likely they use WalMart to launder their actions by just using the domestic WalMart name.
I already quoted and linked articles explaining this.
Aren't you reading any of that?
The article explained how many US labels are not just fronts for China.
It used Levi as one of its examples.
And no one would mind if China did not cheat, but they do.
They use slave labor, dumping, monopolies, copyright theft, copycat frauds, or anything they can.

There was no reason for MS to give away their browser except to put all the browser companies out of business.
And MS has done that before, giving away their browser in order to destroy the competition, and then jack the price back up even higher after the competition is gone. That is exactly what dumping is.

WalMart likely is now secretly owned BY China, and since China is notorious for dumping, likely they use WalMart to launder their actions by just using the domestic WalMart name.
The article explained how many US labels are not just fronts for China.
It used Levi as one of its examples.
And no one would mind if China did not cheat, but they do.
They use slave labor, dumping, monopolies, copyright theft, copycat frauds, or anything they can.

Post the European dumping case.

How much do they charge for their browser now?

WalMart likely is now secretly owned BY China,

It's more likely that you're owned by China.

None of your articles explained that Walmart was guilty of dumping.

View attachment 561773

You weren't saying Walmart was dumping?
You weren't saying Walmart had illegal low prices?

Not sure what case I had in mind at that moment.
Must have found something in a search, but its not something I care to remember.
But obviously China is notorious for dumping, China now essentially owns WalMart and is expanding now almost entirely outside the US, so then obviously WalMart then is going to be dumping for China.

How? Post those easy loop holes. And define the poor.

The poor are those who can not afford essentials, like health care.
One loophole is that the wealthy can pay themselves in stock options instead of cash, then went they sell, that profit is taxed at the 15 or 20% capital gains rate instead of the 40% a normal person with that much income would or should be paying.
Another loophole is that while you normally can only write off mortgage interest, with rental properties you can also depreciate on an accelerated schedule. Then after 5 years when you have used up most of the depreciation allowance, you can do a 1031 exchange with another landlord, and do it all again, without having to repay your depreciation write offs.
Those are the easiest and most obvious, but there are millions of them, and they can get extremely complex.
The wealthy then in general are not paying very much in taxes.

Post the European dumping case.

How much do they charge for their browser now?

WalMart likely is now secretly owned BY China,

It's more likely that you're owned by China.

None of your articles explained that Walmart was guilty of dumping.

There is no point is looking for the actual case again.
I brought up a link that mentioned it, so we all know it happened, and the link showed how MS was guilty of not following that judgement.

All browsers are free now because MS screwed up the market so badly.
But that is also why we have such BAD web browsers.
Since you do not program, you would not know how bad JavaScript is, but that is the interface all web browsers give the programmers, it is awful, it is 30 years old, and needs to be totally redone.
It is entirely the fault of Microsoft that we do not have much better web browsers and much better browser programming languages.

If I were owned by China, why would I be warning people about China unfair business practices?

The articles said that US companies have become fronts for China. They showed WalMart was one of them. And we all know China notoriously is dumping. So the conclusion about WalMart dumping is a foregone conclusion. I don't have to give specifics when the odds are that high.

I'm not talking about loopholes. I'm asking if you've considered what will happen if people with ability get tired of floating everyone else and just stop?

The wealthy are not floating everyone.
They control the politicians, so ensure their tax money is spend mostly back on them, like highly profitable military spending.
If you look at where our tax money is spend, it does not look like more than about 25% is military spending, but in reality it may be as much as 75%.
That is because almost all of the interest payments no the national debt is actually past military spending, what is labeled social services hides military spending like GIBill, VA centers, etc.

The poor are those who can not afford essentials, like health care.
One loophole is that the wealthy can pay themselves in stock options instead of cash, then went they sell, that profit is taxed at the 15 or 20% capital gains rate instead of the 40% a normal person with that much income would or should be paying.
Another loophole is that while you normally can only write off mortgage interest, with rental properties you can also depreciate on an accelerated schedule. Then after 5 years when you have used up most of the depreciation allowance, you can do a 1031 exchange with another landlord, and do it all again, without having to repay your depreciation write offs.
Those are the easiest and most obvious, but there are millions of them, and they can get extremely complex.

One loophole is that the wealthy can pay themselves in stock options instead of cash

If they get paid $1,000,000 in stock options, they owe income taxes on $1,000,000.
How is that a loophole?

then went they sell, that profit is taxed at the 15 or 20% capital gains rate

Yes, the wealthy pay a 15% or 20% capital gains tax rate. Just like you, me or the poor would pay.

Then after 5 years when you have used up most of the depreciation allowance, you can do a 1031 exchange with another landlord

How does the 1031 get your capital gain out of your property?

Not very much? Can you be more specific?

I brought up a link that mentioned it, so we all know it happened, and the link showed how MS was guilty of not following that judgement.

But that is also why we have such BAD web browsers.
Since you do not program, you would not know how bad JavaScript is, but that is the interface all web browsers give the programmers, it is awful, it is 30 years old, and needs to be totally redone.
It is entirely the fault of Microsoft that we do not have much better web browsers and much better browser programming languages.

If I were owned by China, why would I be warning people about China unfair business practices?

The articles said that US companies have become fronts for China. They showed WalMart was one of them. And we all know China notoriously is dumping. So the conclusion about WalMart dumping is a foregone conclusion. I don't have to give specifics when the odds are that high.

Because you've admitted your error?

They were guilty of dumping, because they've been giving away their browser......forever.

So they won't be hiking the price and making unfair profits anytime soon? LOL!!!

Because your stupidity (lies?) makes the anti-China case look bad.

So the conclusion about WalMart dumping is a foregone conclusion.

You're lying, again.

I don't have to give specifics when the odds are that high.

Proof, such an old-fashioned concept.

Forum List

Back