Capitol Attack Panel Obtains PowerPoint That Set Out Plan For trump To Stage Coup

Why don't you want fraud investigated if there was none? Why has every swing state done everything they possibly can to stop audits and investigations? Why was any talk of fraud censored? Why don't you want Americans to have trust in their elections?

You assholes have not lifted a finger to ensure election integrity you have done the opposite. All you have done is scream traitor at people exercising their Constitutional rights. That no evidence made it to court or the MSM is shameful and dishonest. You are a reprobate and a traitor.
LOL

FruitLoops, fraud's been investigated. And with the exception of a handful of cases around the nation, every investigation failed to prove fraud occurred.

No.....the media called it a coup attempt.
What is apparent is they were looking at their options.

You cannot call it a coup if they go about it thru legal channels.

This is yet again an attempt to blame Trump for what Democrats pulled after the 2016 election.
The public was not allowed in the Capitol. They had areas set up on the perimeter for protestors. LOL you thinking the breaking down of doors and windows along with attacking police was "legal".

He didn’t try. Trump wanted him to.

Pence is the good guy here. Trump is the bad guy.

Yeah I want the bank to give me a million dollars, but unless I engage in actions to compel them to do so, it's not illegal.

So? You still have no evidence he saw the powerpoint, Dumbass.

Wanna try again?
Nope, no need to. Whether he saw it or not, he still tried to get himself installed as president, after losing the election, using unconstitutional means found in that document.

The public was not allowed in the Capitol. They had areas set up on the perimeter for protestors. LOL you thinking the breaking down of doors and windows along with attacking police was "legal".
Why did they open the doors to let them in?

Fake? Really? What was their goal? They burst inside trying to locate elected representatives. What was their goal? Yo tell them there needed to be an investigation? Bullshit.
Their goal was to engage in protest. The idea that they had even the remotest ability to stop or overthrow government is liberal cartoon fiction

Yeah I want the bank to give me a million dollars, but unless I engage in actions to compel them to do so, it's not illegal.

I didn’t say anything about illegal.

But this episode should make Trump unelectable. That doesn’t seem to be the case.

Pelosi plants should not have done that

Their goal was to engage in protest. The idea that they had even the remotest ability to stop or overthrow government is liberal cartoon fiction
Then why break into the Capitol and ask where the Congressmen/Pence were? Why not stay outside and protest?

LOL

FruitLoops, fraud's been investigated. And with the exception of a handful of cases around the nation, every investigation failed to prove fraud occurred.
It was never investigated. Proven liars just said it was. Half the country knows it happened. Your lie will NEVER turn into the truth. Keep up your slavish devotion to the people destroying this country. You POS.

Forum List

Back