Capitol Attack Panel Obtains PowerPoint That Set Out Plan For trump To Stage Coup

The vote was not complete? You mean Congress counting the votes? Everybody in the country new what the count was and it equaled a Biden win. That is what they were trying to stop. Stop playing dumb, even if you're really good at it.

"Hang Mike Pence" for starters.
Pence never stated. So yeah, the vote wasn’t approved. So can’t overturn what hasn’t happened

Donald Trump attempted to spin his inflammatory speech ahead of the Jan. 6 insurrection into something much more mellow and measured on Friday night.

The former president, during an interview with Fox News’ Laura Ingraham, claimed the incendiary address that whipped his supporters up into storming the U.S. Capitol in a bid to overturn the 2020 election was “extremely calming.”

“I wasn’t involved in that,” Trump declared. “And if you look at my words and what I said in the speech, they were extremely calming, actually.”

"Extremely calming"? Trump is truly insane!

The doors were opened?

You are making excuses.. Do you think this behavior is American... Do you have any regard for the Constitution or rule of law?

Rioters claim Jan. 6 ‘mob mentality’ at fault - al.com
May 23, 2021 · Morales described to jurors how individuals can become infected by a mass hysteria when in angry throngs, losing their normal control and acting violently without actual intent to …

Nope, no need to. Whether he saw it or not, he still tried to get himself installed as president, after losing the election, using unconstitutional means found in that document.
So you admit you lied. About time.

Forum List

Back