Capitol Attack Panel Obtains PowerPoint That Set Out Plan For trump To Stage Coup

Attorney Glenn Kirschner is tossing out RICO law as a possibility regarding the Powerpoint and all the meetings that led to the insurrection.

I'm guessing he's engaging in a wee bit of wishful thinking, but it's okay to dream.

Dreams are all you fuckwits have.

Sent from a “lawmaker”. A member of Congress?

“The committee noted in a letter on Wednesday that Meadows had provided text messages in which he discussed a “highly controversial” plan to overturn the election results by appointing alternate electors in certain states. “I love it,” Meadows replied to the idea, which was sent to him by a lawmaker. Meadows discussed the same plan, which was described as a “direct and collateral attack,” in a separate email. The letter referenced the PowerPoint presentation, as well, but did not provide details of its contents.”
Nondescript and unnamed "lawmaker".

Sill fake nooz.

Which was the reason they were trying to stop the count. Why are you making this shit up?

What do you think should happen to people who made threats against Trump's life when he was president and demonstrated motive and effort to carry out their task? Just curious.
How were they going to stop it? Explain

The Democrats are a branch of organized crime. All they care about is retaining power and stealing taxpayer money for themselves. That's how Biden, Sanders and Waters got wealthy.
They are not for Americans, they are for demofks! Only demofks. That’s why they don’t negotiate, it stops their brand, they’d have to share ewwwwwwe

How were they going to stop it? Explain
Really? How about breaking into senate and house chambers while in session. Carrying tazers and handcuffs among other things helps too.

Be thankful they only had to shoot one of you idiots to keep you out of the House chamber, the senate side was a little too accommodating. They managed to set back the wheels of democracy for hours but ultimately failed and now many are paying the price for it.

Really? How about breaking into senate and house chambers while in session. Carrying tazers and handcuffs among other things helps too.

Be thankfully they only had to shoot one of you idiots to keep you out of the House chamber, the senate was a little too accommodating.
And. How were they going to overthrow the government?

And. How were they going to overthrow the government?

I suppose they thought they were going to either perform citizen arrests, public hangings or otherwise threaten Congress. All of it illegal. That's why many are going to jail.

Do you actually have a point to make other than asking useless questions?

What do you think should have been done to anyone who threatened Trump's life while in office?

I suppose they thought they were going to either perform citizen arrests, public hangings or otherwise threaten Congress. All of it illegal. That's why many are going to jail.

How were they going to detain anyone with cops and guns around them?

How were they going to detain anyone with cops and guns around them?
I have no idea. Like I said earlier, they aren't the brightest bunch.

What do you think should happen to anyone who threatened Trump's life while he was in office?

You need mental help. Another dumb chimp trumpanzee put on ignore. I encourage everyone else to put this assclown on ignore as well.
Remember that there’s a method to their madness; conservatives lie about the election and ‘fraud’ in an effort to undermine our democratic institutions and hobble the political process perceived to be to their partisan advantage.

What do you think should have been done to anyone who threatened Trump's life while in office?
Public hangings? The prop gallows couldn't hang anyone over 3 ft tall. And I've never tied a noose, but I have seen old Westerns, but it looks to me like the rope is wound around a beer can. Pretty sure that wouldn't pass the Robert KKK Byrd Noose Inspection test.

1639264008184.png

Forum List

Back