Capitol Attack Panel Obtains PowerPoint That Set Out Plan For trump To Stage Coup

I have no idea. Like I said earlier, they aren't the brightest bunch.

What do you think should happen to anyone who threatened Trump's life while he was in office?
You have no idea because there was never anything going on except protesting

The Commander-in-Chief's "coup" had no military support
Because they told him to go fuck himself. Do you think that is a defense of the orange lard and master? It isn't.

and none of the "insurrectionist where armed.
Well that's a lie. You mean, with guns. You have DC gun laws to thank for that. Notice how many have been arrested for weapons found left in their cars. So if you think this is a good defense of them, you are wrong again.

Last edited:
Because they told him to go fuck himself. Do you think that is a defense of the orange lard and master? It isn't.

Well that's a lie. You mean, with guns. You have DC gin laws to thank for that. Notice how many have been arrested for weapons found left 8n their cars. So if you think this is a good defense of them, you are wrong again.
So unarmed

Public hangings? The prop gallows couldn't hang anyone over 3 ft tall. And I've never tied a noose, but I have seen old Westerns, but it looks to me like the rope is wound around a beer can. Pretty sure that wouldn't pass the Robert KKK Byrd Noose Inspection test.

View attachment 574662
What part of that structure exactly couldn't handle 250 lbs?

With all of these revelations of the repub party trying to overturn the election, they cannot be trusted to be in a position of power again. How can anyone vote for a party that had plans to destroy our electoral system and thereby our country.

WE CANNOT TRUST repubs.....

What part of that structure exactly couldn't handle 250 lbs?
Who said anything about weight, Dipsqueeze? If they wanted to hang anyone over 3' tall they were screwed, even if their beer can noose worked.

1639266140031.png

Who said anything about weight, Dipsqueeze? If they wanted to hang anyone over 3' tall they were screwed, even if their beer can noose worked.

View attachment 574675
You tie their legs and standing in front of the gallows you pull on them. People have been hanged from many things.

What do you think should happen to anyone who threatened Trump's life while he was in office?

LOLOL

You're such a flaming Imbecile. Yes, flaming imbecile, it's a law.

Oh, and why won't you post a link showing a VP had delayed certification in the past...?

Because no VP has ever delayed certification in the past.

You tie their legs and standing in front of the gallows you pull on them. People have been hanged from many things.

Which would cause that thing to turn over.

Keep digging...... :dig: :dig: :dig:

Because no VP has ever delayed certification in the past.
I remember seeing adverts from Hollywood by Liberals trying to get the Democrats to contest the results of the 2016 election.
Protesters outside the White House were chanting and burning flags.
They protested all over the country.
They were protesting even during the inauguration.

"The Democratic Party has zero moral high ground on this issue. They’ve done nothing to quell the violence and unrest on their side, which started right after Trump won the presidency.
The media won’t bring this up, but in the aftermath of Trump’s election in November 2016, the left began protesting—and those protests typically ended in violence."

Which part exactly?

The whole thing, Dumbass. You have obviously never built anything out of wood.

Forum List

Back