Capitol Attack Panel Obtains PowerPoint That Set Out Plan For trump To Stage Coup

Is it was just one of a number of proposals.

And you believe simply talking about it is a crime?

There appears to be no natural limit on human stupidity.
LOL

Fucking moron, it wasn't simply "talked about." Trump actually tried to get his VP to act on it. If you had a brain, that alo e would piss you off. And the only reason I'd didn't happen wasn't because Trump pulled back from doing that -- it's because Pence wouldn't go along with such an unconstitutional maneuver. At which point, Trump riled up his base...

LOL

Fucking moron, it wasn't simply "talked about." Trump actually tried to get his VP to act on it. If you had a brain, that alo e would piss you off. And the only reason I'd didn't happen wasn't because Trump pulled back from doing that -- it's because Pence wouldn't go along with such an unconstitutional maneuver. At which point, Trump riled up his base...

First you have to prove that it's a crime. You haven't done that, moron.

What else does the DOJ need to go after these treasonous SOBs?

I don't know.

If they don't, it only further gives the green light for it to happen again.

We are supposed to be a nation of laws with justice for all.

That has become nothing but a joke.

It doesn't matter what I'm "cool with." Have you proven the Constitution doesn't allow that?

Short answer: no.
The Constitution lays out the procedure for certifying a presidential election and limits the VP's role to "open all the Certificates..." The Constitution continues, "and the Votes shall then be counted."

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

Is it was just one of a number of proposals.
You seem to think it was no big deal.

I think it is a VERY big deal. The very fact that they were talking about it displays the worst possible judgment imaginable. You yourself say that many Republicans thinks it’s allowable.

You guys are dangerous.

The Constitution lays out the procedure for certifying a presidential election and limits the VP's role to "open all the Certificates..." The Constitution continues, "and the Votes shall then be counted."

Ever??
How does that prove the proposal in the powerpoint slide is not allowed?

How does that prove the proposal in the powerpoint slide is not allowed?

Fucking moron, the PPT planned on having the VP unilaterally reject Biden electors from some states Biden won.

Again... the Constitution lays out the procedure for certifying a presidential election and limits the VP's role to "open all the Certificates..." The Constitution continues, "and the Votes shall then be counted."

democrats ald libr

So, 9/10ths of all the civil unrest and Democratic sponsored/supported race riots all the damage they did, that doesn't merit any investigation of any kind? But just that ONE day by that ONE specific group above all else merits this much attention? Explain that to me.
Prove they were sponsored by Democrat officials. Hundreds of left wing rioters have been arrested, and many have been imprisoned, having been given multiple year sentences in some cases.

Let me ask you this. Do you think it should be common procedure for the President of the United States or candidate for President, when having lost either a primary (in this case Iowa for Trump) or the main election (trump again) to claim that election was rigged? I mean you do realize trump was calling elections rigged all the way back when he lost the Iowa primary, right? Not to mention all the times in between where he said if he wins it's a fair election and if he loses it's rigged. Is that the America you want?

You're lying again, dumbfuck. Trump did act on it. Trump did try to get his VP to reject Biden electors from some states Biden won. Trump did publicly criticize Pence for not going along with his plan.
The email was sent to Meadows, you blithering idiot. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok:

Fucking moron, the PPT planned on having the VP unilaterally reject Biden electors from some states Biden won.

Again... the Constitution lays out the procedure for certifying a presidential election and limits the VP's role to "open all the Certificates..." The Constitution continues, "and the Votes shall then be counted."
No, it doesn't lay out the procedure. It's silent on all sorts of procedure. You're believe that you know what was intended isn't born out by any tangible evidence.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back