Capitol Attack Panel Obtains PowerPoint That Set Out Plan For trump To Stage Coup

It's not like some wingnuts haven't been caught trying to stir up trouble either.

But rioting in the streets is bad enough, rioting in an attempt to overturn election results is something else altogether. We look like a bunch of ridiculous buffoons on the national stage. I wouldn't be surprised if even to this day some countries are afraid to share intelligence with us just in case you wackos ever get back in charge.
Since the votes weren’t called in by pence, then no one was threatening to overturn anything.

You need me to prove the constitution doesn’t allow the VP to declare they won the election?

WTF kind of country do you think this is?
That's your interpretation (I use the term loosely.) It not a fact that the document proposed what you claim.

We have the answers. It was a protest that FBI agents or informants turned violent and caused the murder of an unarmed woman.

I wish you guys would make up your minds.

Either those who believe the election are stolen are smart. Really smart. Smart enough to see the truth according to you. Or dumb. Really dumb. So dumb they are easily manipulated into attacking cops. Causing the deaths of cops. And participating in an attempted Coup.

So which is it?

What was 'planned out?'

You make a headline as though you think this is connected with the Jan. 6th riot.

It isn't. It has nothing to do with the rioters at all. It is a disturbing find but really no less disturbing than we already knew as nothing in there is new, It is all things Trump was openly stating on stage and in public.

It is things like this that are mostly responsible for the people throwing him out of office in the first place but if this is your smoking gun it is rather impotent. We have power points on alien invasions. Standing on stage or publicly demanding the election was stolen is a far worse thing to do than putting it on a slide and Trump does that damn near on a daily basis as do the rest of them.
Of course it had something to do with the insurrectionists...

That's your interpretation (I use the term loosely.) It not a fact that the document proposed what you claim.
1639247124501.png

Bullet point one. Pence rejects the actual electors. Seats his own. Declares victory.

Even if true, so what? Have you proven that the Constitution doesn't allow that? A lot of Republicans claim it does.
LOL

Fucking moron, If Trump beats Biden/Harris in 2024 in a massive landslide, you're cool with VP Harris unilaterally rejecting Trump electors on 1/6/2025 so that Biden & Harris stay in office, is that what you're saying?

LOL

Fucking moron, If Trump beats Biden/Harris in 2024 in a massive landslide, you're cool with VP Harris unilaterally rejecting Trump electors so that Biden & Harris stay in office, is that what you're saying?
It doesn't matter what I'm "cool with." Have you proven the Constitution doesn't allow that?

Short answer: no.

Unilaterally rejecting Biden electors from states Trump lost is not challenging an election, dumbfuck, it's unconstitutional and it's treason. Which is why Mike Pence rejected such nonsense out of hand.
Which electors were rejected?

Unilaterally rejecting Biden electors from states Trump lost is not challenging an election, dumbfuck, it's unconstitutional and it's treason. Which is why Mike Pence rejected such nonsense out of hand.
The people that came to DC had no power to do that. It was a protest to demand an investigation before certifying the election. Again, that is how democracy works, drama queen.

The topic is the fake insurrection, not Pence, assflap.

Forum List

Back