Capitol Police share the horror of January 6th

Anyone involved in the Capitol riots and break in's should be locked up and criticised to the hilt. No question about it.

But why are the same folk who's been shouting the past year about defunding the police, calling the Police murderers and been complicit in violence, looting, burning businesses to the ground all of a sudden anti violent protest, anti assault, anti anarchy and pro Police?

That's a rhetorical question. We all know the answer (including the Democrats and lefties if they chose to be honest with themselves, for once) - it's because they are playing politics and virtue signalling in order to advance their own cause and arguments. Hypocrisy knows no bounds. It's pathetic.

'I thought I was going to lose my life': Capitol Police officers share their harrowing January 6 stories for the first time

And the Republican party want to forget the attack ever happened. They are blocking an in depth look at the attack and who caused it.....cause they are COWARDS!

The Capitol Police finally had to do a real days work for once in their career.
Cry us a F'in river.....

'I thought I was going to lose my life': Capitol Police officers share their harrowing January 6 stories for the first time

And the Republican party want to forget the attack ever happened. They are blocking an in depth look at the attack and who caused it.....cause they are COWARDS!

I have a problem taking all of your seriously, TDS Lord. I have an issue with Trumpsters claiming to be law and order types after they attacked the Capitol police and likely caused the death of one of them after he was assaulted with a fire extinguisher. I have an issue with people like you and the rest of you in the Democratic Party exploiting this incident and pretending you give a shit about cops after you all spent the summer demonizing them as racists and white supremacists and demanded their funding be cut. My brother is a cop and you have no idea the kind of hell they went through last summer because of you and your ilk.

The bottom line, TDS Lord, is you're a fraud and you have no more integrity than the loons who stormed the Capitol.
Too bad you don’t feel that way about the looters who killed, robbed, maimed , destroyed property and commit arson throughout the ENTIRE Country !!

Let me guess... your eyes are brown, right? Anyone THAT full of shyte must have it on display. Your general level of intelligence aside, care to explain HOW Republicans are "blocking" ANYTHING? Hell, that vote was never intended to be anything but a part of Nancy's propaganda.
The committee, commission, politburo roundup, whatevs, is well underway and your media whores are likely included in the planning meetings.
Pssst... we don't GAF what they or you think about 1/6. Waste all the time and funny money you like. It isn't going to keep millions of Americans from being exposed to the means your corrupt party used to pull off a coup. Mind you don't get blindsided by that, Cletus.

after they attacked the Capitol police and likely caused the death of one of them after he was assaulted with a fire extinguisher.
That claim has been completely debunked even by the Capitol Police. He died from natural causes, no trauma, no chemical inhalation, none of what was reported was even close to being accurate. He died of a stroke and the coroner specifically said it was not induced chemically.

The cops let them in, they caused it. They never should have gotten past the main gate, there's guards everywhere with lord knows what kind of gun in those arm sling things they were. You should be shot dead for over powering guards and invading the capital, but they didn't overpower, they walked right in.

The Capitol Police finally had to do a real days work for once in their career.
Cry us a F'in river.....
Well, technically not a day. The protest only lasted about two hours.

Anyone involved in the Capitol riots and break in's should be locked up and criticised to the hilt. No question about it.

But why are the same folk who's been shouting the past year about defunding the police, calling the Police murderers and been complicit in violence, looting, burning businesses to the ground all of a sudden anti violent protest, anti assault, anti anarchy and pro Police?

That's a rhetorical question. We all know the answer (including the Democrats and lefties if they chose to be honest with themselves, for once) - it's because they are playing politics and virtue signalling in order to advance their own cause and arguments. Hypocrisy knows no bounds. It's pathetic.
What percentage of lefties were calling police murderers and wanted to defund them? Idiots make the headlines and always have. I remember the Vietnam War protests very well. 200,000 protesters in the streets and one of them burns a flag and who do you think makes the evening network news? Take your time with this one.

The account sounds like a slow day in Portland.
The Trump bum kissers in Congress are afraid the big mean Cry Baby Loser will shit on them if they acknowledge the savage attack by his goons.

‘I need a drink’ after Republican talks, says officer beaten in Capitol attack

A Washington police officer who suffered a heart attack and a brain injury after being beaten by Trump supporters during the deadly Capitol attack emerged from meeting House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy on Friday to tell reporters: I need a drink.”...
Under McCarthy the House caucus has remained in line behind the former president and his lie that his defeat by Joe Biden was the result of electoral fraud.

Fanone said he asked the minority leader to “denounce the 21 House Republicans that voted against the gold medal bill”, a move by Congress to recognize the bravery of those who fought to defend it.
He also said he asked McCarthy to publicly disavow a comment by Andrew Clyde, a congressman from Georgia who claimed the mob were as well-behaved as tourists.
“I found those remarks to be disgusting,” said Fanone, who said earlier this month Clyde refused to talk to him when confronted on Capitol Hill.
“I also asked [McCarthy] to publicly denounce the baseless theory that the FBI was behind the 6 January insurrection,” Fanone said.​
Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 4.39.31 PM.png

TRUMP GOONS ATTACK POLICE, JANUARY 6, 2021

Last edited:
The Trump bum kissers in Congress are afraid the big mean Cry Baby Loser will shit on them if they acknowledge the savage attack by his goons.

A Washington police officer who suffered a heart attack and a brain injury after being beaten by Trump supporters during the deadly Capitol attack emerged from meeting House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy on Friday to tell reporters: I need a drink.”...
Under McCarthy the House caucus has remained in line behind the former president and his lie that his defeat by Joe Biden was the result of electoral fraud.

Fanone said he asked the minority leader to “denounce the 21 House Republicans that voted against the gold medal bill”, a move by Congress to recognize the bravery of those who fought to defend it.
He also said he asked McCarthy to publicly disavow a comment by Andrew Clyde, a congressman from Georgia who claimed the mob were as well-behaved as tourists.
“I found those remarks to be disgusting,” said Fanone, who said earlier this month Clyde refused to talk to him when confronted on Capitol Hill.
“I also asked [McCarthy] to publicly denounce the baseless theory that the FBI was behind the 6 January insurrection,” Fanone said.​
View attachment 505798
The repub party....THE PARTY OF INSURRECTION. 2022 lead up to the mid terms will feature hours and hours if violent video of January 6th.

"Are these the People you want in your Government?

View attachment 505798
The repub party....THE PARTY OF INSURRECTION. 2022 lead up to the mid terms will feature hours and hours if violent video of January 6th.

"Are these the People you want in your Government?
Democrats, the Party of cop killers and illegal aliens, and CRT anti-white racism.

Oh poor little snowflake cop. He's lucky he wasn't facing BLM or Antifa. What a bunch of bullshit but, that's what we expect from Crap News Network.

Capital Police " We all reach the broom closet at the same time to save our ass from the Pegan devils. But we hit the broom closet so hard we didn't!"

Joe Biden

so when are democrats gonna defund the capitol police

New Topics

Forum List

Back