Capitol Police share the horror of January 6th

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
'I thought I was going to lose my life': Capitol Police officers share their harrowing January 6 stories for the first time

And the Republican party want to forget the attack ever happened. They are blocking an in depth look at the attack and who caused it.....cause they are COWARDS!

A group of unarmed, mostly peaceful, protesters where at least one woman was murdered in cold blood by a capitol police officer with an assault weapon.

The people who were terrified were the mostly peaceful protesters who were just there to speak truth to power.

'I thought I was going to lose my life': Capitol Police officers share their harrowing January 6 stories for the first time

And the Republican party want to forget the attack ever happened. They are blocking an in depth look at the attack and who caused it.....cause they are COWARDS!

I have a problem taking all of your seriously, TDS Lord. I have an issue with Trumpsters claiming to be law and order types after they attacked the Capitol police and likely caused the death of one of them after he was assaulted with a fire extinguisher. I have an issue with people like you and the rest of you in the Democratic Party exploiting this incident and pretending you give a shit about cops after you all spent the summer demonizing them as racists and white supremacists and demanded their funding be cut. My brother is a cop and you have no idea the kind of hell they went through last summer because of you and your ilk.

The bottom line, TDS Lord, is you're a fraud and you have no more integrity than the loons who stormed the Capitol.

The account sounds like a slow day in Portland.

All the sudden democrats care about Cops?

you think donny does?

Police officers certainly think so.

They endorsed President Trump big time when he ran.

I think they know what's good for their minority better than you do.

some think so - but donny doesn't support anybody

but donny. he needed theirs, so he told them what they wanted to hear in order to get it. but if he really did care, he woulda sent in the NG with actual tactical gear at the start of the insurrection to back up the CP. but he didn't cause he wanted his fucking pawns to take down whoever they needed to get inside.

I have a problem taking all of your seriously, TDS Lord. I have an issue with Trumpsters claiming to be law and order types after they attacked the Capitol police and likely caused the death of one of them after he was assaulted with a fire extinguisher. I have an issue with people like you and the rest of you in the Democratic Party exploiting this incident and pretending you give a shit about cops after you all spent the summer demonizing them as racists and white supremacists and demanded their funding be cut. My brother is a cop and you have no idea the kind of hell they went through last summer because of you and your ilk.

The bottom line, TDS Lord, is you're a fraud and you have no more integrity than the loons who stormed the Capitol.
....and likely caused the death of one of them after he was assaulted with a fire extinguisher.

Was debunked no fewer than three months ago...Speaking of being a TDS lord.

The cowardly repub party....Once a Proud Party with Conservative Ideals and courageous enough to call out fraud. Now the once proud GOP has become the Cowardly repub party...whose only goal in life is to hump trump.

A group of unarmed, mostly peaceful, protesters where at least one woman was murdered in cold blood by a capitol police officer with an assault weapon.

The people who were terrified were the mostly peaceful protesters who were just there to speak truth to power.
Ya, they sure looked terrified when they dragged a police officer down the stairs and beat the shit out of him with a flag pole.

Ya, they sure looked terrified when they dragged a police officer down the stairs and beat the shit out of him with a flag pole.

"and I will be there with you"

THE LIAR IN CHIEF!

....and likely caused the death of one of them after he was assaulted with a fire extinguisher.

this sure happened though:

they did arrest the animal responsible.

Irrelevant to the fact that Sicknick didn't die from anything that happened on 6 Jan...Lame-assed attempt at deflection duly noted.

BTW, when are any of the miscreants who burned dozens of cities and murdered innocent people last sumer going to see the inside of a prison cell?

Irrelevant to the fact that Sicknick didn't die from anything tha thappened on 6 Jan...Lame-assed attempt at deflection duly noted.

Actually that isn't true. "Natural causes" doesn't there wasn't an event that lead to it.

Forum List

Back