Capitol Police share the horror of January 6th

2 committed suicide because of PTSD.

Floyd61 - why did you laugh at my post? are you LAUGHING that 2 cops offed themselves because of what they went thru on jan 6?

that sure isn't supporting law enforcement by any means.

or are you laughing because you think it didn't happen?

Capitol Police officer's widow wants his suicide death declared 'in the line of duty'

Howard Liebengood killed himself three days after the Jan. 6 Capitol assault.
ByMichelle Stoddart andLuke Barr
March 19, 2021, 12:04 AM
• 8 min read
Capitol Police officer's widow wants his suicide death declared 'in the line of duty'

Second DC police officer dies by suicide weeks after Capitol riots

Officer Jeffrey Smith is one of two cops to die by suicide due to the aftermath of the riots at the US Capitol, Acting DC Police Chief Robert J. Contee said.
https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/...ts-dc/65-86963edd-11e8-4379-953b-fd58d57e59e2

or will you be laughing because you are a dipshit trump humper who is only as good as donny's shit on his sole to him?

'I thought I was going to lose my life': Capitol Police officers share their harrowing January 6 stories for the first time

And the Republican party want to forget the attack ever happened. They are blocking an in depth look at the attack and who caused it.....cause they are COWARDS!

I have a problem taking all of your seriously, TDS Lord. I have an issue with Trumpsters claiming to be law and order types after they attacked the Capitol police and likely caused the death of one of them after he was assaulted with a fire extinguisher. I have an issue with people like you and the rest of you in the Democratic Party exploiting this incident and pretending you give a shit about cops after you all spent the summer demonizing them as racists and white supremacists and demanded their funding be cut. My brother is a cop and you have no idea the kind of hell they went through last summer because of you and your ilk.

The bottom line, TDS Lord, is you're a fraud and you have no more integrity than the loons who stormed the Capitol.
....and likely caused the death of one of them after he was assaulted with a fire extinguisher.

Was debunked no fewer than three months ago...Speaking of being a TDS lord.

this sure happened though:

they did arrest the animal responsible.

Irrelevant to the fact that Sicknick didn't die from anything that happened on 6 Jan...Lame-assed attempt at deflection duly noted.

BTW, when are any of the miscreants who burned dozens of cities and murdered innocent people last sumer going to see the inside of a prison cell?

it happened & it's duly noted your non existent acknowledgement that it did.

some 10K people have been arrested for them thar riots. & CONflating the 2 uprisings doesn't make an equivalent comparison as much as you would like it to.

2 committed suicide because of PTSD.

Floyd61 - why did you laugh at my post? are you LAUGHING that 2 cops offed themselves because of what they went thru on jan 6?
Police suicide rate has always been high, I'm laughing because you're pretending to now care,

you don't know shit about me or whether i do. i have law enforcement in my family as well - so you failed miserably at any attempted retort you thought you had. & your reply was a cop out - pun intended. you still laughed & that makes you vile.

'I thought I was going to lose my life': Capitol Police officers share their harrowing January 6 stories for the first time

And the Republican party want to forget the attack ever happened. They are blocking an in depth look at the attack and who caused it.....cause they are COWARDS!

I have a problem taking all of your seriously, TDS Lord. I have an issue with Trumpsters claiming to be law and order types after they attacked the Capitol police and likely caused the death of one of them after he was assaulted with a fire extinguisher. I have an issue with people like you and the rest of you in the Democratic Party exploiting this incident and pretending you give a shit about cops after you all spent the summer demonizing them as racists and white supremacists and demanded their funding be cut. My brother is a cop and you have no idea the kind of hell they went through last summer because of you and your ilk.

The bottom line, TDS Lord, is you're a fraud and you have no more integrity than the loons who stormed the Capitol.
....and likely caused the death of one of them after he was assaulted with a fire extinguisher.

Irrelevant to the fact that Sicknick didn't die from anything tha thappened on 6 Jan...Lame-assed attempt at deflection duly noted.

Actually that isn't true. "Natural causes" doesn't there wasn't an event that lead to it.

Actually it is true.....His own family confirmed it.

Irrelevant to the fact that Sicknick didn't die from anything that happened on 6 Jan...Lame-assed attempt at deflection duly noted.

BTW, when are any of the miscreants who burned dozens of cities and murdered innocent people last sumer going to see the inside of a prison cell?

it happened & it's duly noted your non existent acknowledgement that it did.

some 10K people have been arrested for them thar riots. & CONflating the 2 uprisings doesn't make an equivalent comparison as much as you would like it to.

Arrested for what?...Petite misdemeanors.

The goons you fly cover for murdered people in cold blood.

Irrelevant to the fact that Sicknick didn't die from anything tha thappened on 6 Jan...Lame-assed attempt at deflection duly noted.

Actually that isn't true. "Natural causes" doesn't there wasn't an event that lead to it.

They said the riot had nothing to do with it?

Yes....They said that he didn't die of anything trauma related.....It was a medical condition, probably a CVA.

Sorry the facts brought to the table by his own family conflict with your propaganda.

that's bullshit & you are a liar. sicknick's mother said that it was the insurrectionists were to blame & if not for the bloody attempted coup - her kid would be alive.

In a Wednesday statement to all GOP senators requesting a sit-down meeting, the late officer's mother said her son "died because of the insurrectionists who stormed the Capitol Building on January 6."

Mother of Capitol officer who died after Jan. 6 urges GOP senators to back commission

Yes....They said that he didn't die of anything trauma related.....It was a medical condition, probably a CVA.

Sorry the facts brought to the table by his own family conflict with your propaganda.

the trauma of being in a war with treasonous trump pyschophants is what triggered his 'natural causes' & HIS MOTHER SAID THAT.

that's bullshit & you are a liar. sicknick's mother said that it was the insurrectionists were to blame & if not for the bloody attempted coup - her kid would be alive.

In a Wednesday statement to all GOP senators requesting a sit-down meeting, the late officer's mother said her son "died because of the insurrectionists who stormed the Capitol Building on January 6."

Mother of Capitol officer who died after Jan. 6 urges GOP senators to back commission

All these people are lying (including CNN & CBS) and you're telling the truth...

You may now go pound sand up your ass.

the trauma of being in a war with treasonous trump pyschophants is what triggered his 'natural causes' & HIS MOTHER SAID THAT.

Asking for a commission is vastly different from the fact that he died of natural causes, asshole.

All these people are lying (including CNN & CBS) and you're telling the truth...

You may now go pound sand up your ass.

he died of 'natural causes' but the attempted coup is what triggered it. someone that has high BP gets into an extremely stressful situation & has a heart attack & dies didn't die from just the 'natural cause' but the circumstance as well. if that circumstance didn't happen, the death wouldn't have either.

No one was assaulted with a fire extinguisher.

The TDS afflicted can't stop lying about the day.

i literally posted of a video of a rat fucking ex firefighter clocking a CP in the head with one.

are you blind?

The TDS afflicted can't stop lying about the day.
The story, this tall tale is getting taller and grander as they go. We are tasked to believe that the horror of TWO HOURS was so traumatic that it caused two seasoned police officers to commit suicide. This really is a terror of dragons. Did they see the bodies of the fallen blown to pieces? No. Did they experience the horror of watching women and children burn to death? No. They witnessed the horror of watching people walk around taking selfies.

Idiocy.

Forum List

Back