🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carbon Offsets don't work

The Democrats had 60 in the Senate.

Wrong

"For the bulk of the 11th session of Congress, there were around 57 Democrats, 2 Independents who caucused with the Democrats and 41 Republicans."

And this is not enough to overcome of a filibuster, nor does it do anything to argue the fact that this was far more than some symbolic thing. It wasn't.

the point was that it was not the carbon offsets that failed.
Well, no kidding. If you don't think that is clear by now you haven't read the rest of this hair splitting nonsense. My apologies on the fact that it was misunderstood.

I can pay more so I can emit more while the plebes eat bugs.

That should do the trick.

They tried carbon credits when Obama was in office and it failed.
They almost succeded in that evil plan. But Ted Kennedy got brain cancer and the 2010 TEA party Republican revolution in 2010 saved the USA's economy.

They almost succeded in that evil plan. But Ted Kennedy got brain cancer and the 2010 TEA party Republican revolution in 2010 saved the USA's economy.
HAHAHAHAAAHAAHaaaaahahahaaaa... oh my god! Saved the economy? In what universe do you reside?

HAHAHAHAAAHAAHaaaaahahahaaaa... oh my god! Saved the economy? In what universe do you reside?
In realityland. Go suck some more Al Gore cock, you extremely low IQ moronic global warming doomsday cult dupe.

How did you get sucked into that cult?

THINK!

In realityland. Go suck some more Al Gore cock, you extremely low IQ moronic global warming doomsday cult dupe.

THINK!
That bed wetter sucked his way into it. Just like almost every other bed wetting leftist parasite, he lacks any capacity to THINK.

THINK!

You people are funny ... it doesn't matter which way this debate goes ... Rich People will be getting richer ... as it should be ...

America's energy demands require BOTH renewables and fossil fuels ... BOTH sides are making money ... no one listens to me, I've been telling you to conserve but NOOOOOOOOO we have keep sucking up energy like it's mother milk and you're all hungry babies and there's no end in sight for greed people like us ... the Russians have much to teach America about self-sacrifice ...

Forum List

Back