Cardi B clearly explains Coronavirus

She is juicy. Yumm
I know. Youre too little to handle all that.

Dude, I wouldn't want to get anywhere near "that".
Dude. You couldn't get anywhere near that if your life depended on it. Sorry grapes.

Don't be sorry, I would be heading in the opposite direction anyway ! :biggrin:
Of course you would be heading in the opposite direction after she shot you down like an ace in WW2. :lol:

Meh, you can think what you like, but I have no desire to get near that ho. She's all yours.
Try harder to convince me. :)

Look dude, not sure why you're arguing this. If you said you didn't find a particular woman attractive, I've got no reason to disbelieve you.

She is juicy. Yumm

Dude. You couldn't get anywhere near that if your life depended on it. Sorry grapes.

Of course you would be heading in the opposite direction after she shot you down like an ace in WW2. :lol:

Meh, you can think what you like, but I have no desire to get near that ho. She's all yours.

Look dude, not sure why you're arguing this. If you said you didn't find a particular woman attractive, I've got no reason to disbelieve you.
Well its just that looking at her convinces me that you would have to be gay to not be attracted.

She is juicy. Yumm

Well its just that looking at her convinces me that you would have to be gay to not be attracted.

Lol !
First of all, I'm not a fan of that same fucking dark-skin- black-hair cookie cutter people look. They're a dime a dozen and everywhere you go.
Give me the diverse skin tones, hair colors that the Europeans give the world.

80% of the world has that same fucking black hair.

She is juicy. Yumm

Lol !
First of all, I'm not a fan of that same fucking dark-skin- black-hair cookie cutter people look. They're a dime a dozen and everywhere you go.

Theres nothing more diverse than the Black race. Science even supports that. We have every eye color, hair color, and skin color under the sun.

58939783_1472603212876820_3798482107513176064_n.jpg

She is juicy. Yumm

Lol !

Theres nothing more diverse than the Black race. Science even supports that. We have every eye color, hair color, and skin color under the sun.

58939783_1472603212876820_3798482107513176064_n.jpg

Yeah, if you say so :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back