Cardi B clearly explains Coronavirus

I hope the Pepsi execs that put her in that hideous Super Bowl (or bowel) commercial with Steve Carrel
are sharing a jail cell with Harvey Weinstein.

She is juicy. Yumm
I know. Youre too little to handle all that.

Dude, I wouldn't want to get anywhere near "that".
Dude. You couldn't get anywhere near that if your life depended on it. Sorry grapes.

Don't be sorry, I would be heading in the opposite direction anyway ! :biggrin:
Of course you would be heading in the opposite direction after she shot you down like an ace in WW2. :lol:

She is juicy. Yumm

What if it was the last pussy left on Earth???...Lol
OK, then and ONLY then I'd PROBABLY be inclined to hit it......

She is juicy. Yumm
She looks good but an economic collapse will let us see the true look after an amount of time. With some heftiness added.
Well that goes for the majority of women. In an economic collapse she would probably lose weight unfortunately.
The diet may change to much more in starches. Much cheaper and we produce a lot of it.
Ok thats true. However, shes really vain about her body so I could see her burning most of it off.

You poor white people are so limited because you barely understand your own language
i know, and we got no rhythm either....

~S~

Thats definitely true. The vast majority of white people are woefully out of sync with the concept of rhythm.

If only you black people could dance your way out of committing violence and murder, then you would have a skill worth bragging about.

She is juicy. Yumm

Dude. You couldn't get anywhere near that if your life depended on it. Sorry grapes.

Of course you would be heading in the opposite direction after she shot you down like an ace in WW2. :lol:

Meh, you can think what you like, but I have no desire to get near that ho. She's all yours.

The same dumb bitch who raped men and beat the shit out of them yeah this bitch is a real hero. lol

She is juicy. Yumm

Meh, you can think what you like, but I have no desire to get near that ho. She's all yours.
Try harder to convince me. :)

Forum List

Back