🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Career politicians lowest of life forms.

Low Level Neutron bomb next time a president addresses Congress?

Should get most of them.

"Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician."--Patton

"Career politicians lowest of life forms."

Naïve, sophomoric nonsense.

Otherwise, whether 'outsider' or 'establishment,' republicans and conservatives are fundamentally wrong on most of the issues, where none of the GOP candidates have any business being president.

"Career politicians lowest of life forms."

Naïve, sophomoric nonsense.

Otherwise, whether 'outsider' or 'establishment,' republicans and conservatives are fundamentally wrong on most of the issues, where none of the GOP candidates have any business being president.
RM2.N.SHOOT.WOMEN.JPG

"Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician."--Patton

^^^^^^^^^^ :iagree: ^^^^^^^^^^
that is most likely the reason they staged his murder! :up:
My money is on the Russians. I had a family friend who witnessed Patton's accident. He said an "officer" with an M.P. armband took the place of the M.P. directing traffic and that he waved Patton's vehicle on and it got slammed by a truck at the intersection. The "officer" vanished during the confusion and the M.P.s said they had no idea who he was. The Russians probably poisoned or smothered him. That's what a lot of people at the time suspected.

My money is on the Russians. I had a family friend who witnessed Patton's accident. He said an "officer" with an M.P. armband took the place of the M.P. directing traffic and that he waved Patton's vehicle on and it got slammed by a truck at the intersection. The "officer" vanished during the confusion and the M.P.s said they had no idea who he was. The Russians probably poisoned or smothered him. That's what a lot of people at the time suspected.

They poisoned or smothered him and he didn't die for 12 days?

They poisoned or smothered him and he didn't die for 12 days?
I left out that he lay for 12 days then died unexpectedly.

Forum List

Back