🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carl Bernstein says Marco Rubio, Tim Scott among 20+ GOP senators who ‘despise’ Trump behind his back, releases full list, Senators say he's lying

Can I ask.....

What is the point of this thread ?
The op is a pot-stirrer.
So we shouldn't tell the truth because it's "difficult" and "controversial"?
Yeah, that's what you were doing...
View attachment 420827
why do you hate freedom?
That's quite the leap, my friend. Can you explain how you arrived at that conclusion?

Carl Bernstein says Marco Rubio, Tim Scott among 20+ GOP senators who ‘despise’ Trump behind his back, releases full list, Senators say he's lying

I read both links and I don't see anywhere anybody says Bernstein is "lying'.

Why did you pull that out of your ass, OP?

betraying Trump is forbidden! FORBIDDEN!

TRAITORS!

Its probably more like 80+

Really...Trump is a terrible human being.

Doesn’t surprise me at all. People who actually knew Trump and had no vested partisan interest in his success generally realized sooner or later what a genuinely ignorant egocentric moron he was, how dangerously unstable and self-centered. But he was also their most effective demagogue and vote getter!

Those who above all just longed to “stick it” to “the system” often mistakenly felt he was their perfect leader. But those who understood how the system actually worked and defended it, or wanted to improve it, or simply preferred it to anarchy, civil war and a Banana Republic — they saw what a danger Trump represented. The professional politicians mentioned, Republicans, had a vested interest in their party’s victory and so needed Trump. But most of these men were not fools. It would be almost impossible for some of them not to despise Trump and fear where he was ultimately leading the nation.
Are you really this fucking stupid are is it simply an act? "Egocentric"? "Ignorant"???? Throw in narcissistic personality disorder and you have described the Clintons, Obamamonkey, Biden and an assortment of other marxist clowns and neocons that believe that they know what is best for us "little people as they feed from the trough and leave Congress with seven to eight figure fortunes from a 170K per year job.

BTW, how does the "system" work in your opinion? Signing on America and their serfs to shitty trade deals that did the opposite of what they claimed they would do? Allowing unfettered migration with no vetting system that allowed them to bring anyone that could fog a mirror to come here because they claim they were "family"? Anchor babies from pregnant illegals and their sperm donor that had only menial labor skills and very little knowledge of how indoor plumbing works much less basic education skills ALL the while driving down wages for those on the lower rungs of the economic ladder that had decent paying manufacturing jobs that disappeared like a fart in the wind?"

The bottom line for stupid sacks of shit like you is that Trump was keeping to his word and putting the people of this country first instead of the "from the swirling of the drain, us commies will rebuild America into a marxist utopia!!!" Not gonna happen without the spilling of blood and sometimes freedom and liberty requires that sacrifice and I have got no problem with that. I have studied and researched for way too long about what happens to countries that do nothing when the communists come in. Summation, you are one pathetically ignorant sack of shit.

Forum List

Back