Carlson loves Trump

Doesn’t matter why his ratings are down. You tried to show that his ratings are doing fine, they’re not.

The ”Me...and millions of others...” is far down from where it was.
OF COURSE IT MATTERS!

You've been bamboozled but your fragile ego won't let you admit it.

Because YOU think being right or wrong on an internet forum matters.

It doesn't.

When you can't admit mistakes, that only damages your credibility.

And credibility is all you really have here.

OF COURSE IT MATTERS!

You've been bamboozled but your fragile ego won't let you admit it.

Because YOU think being right or wrong on an internet forum matters.

It doesn't.

And credibility is all you really have here.
It matters to you, not to me.

Your ”Me...and millions of others...” isn’t doing so well anymore, which is all I was showing. Do we agree on that? No need for irrational emotion and caps lock posts.

They don't care.

It's fucking incredible to watch. They are like baby birds, waiting for mommy to drop a worm in their mouths.
Meanwhile outside of the libtarded twilight zone, in the real world, filthy fucking degenerates like illegal wetbacks, faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis and free shit begging filth ARE ACTUALLY begging for Father Governments intervention (the worm) and the filthy pieces of dogshit here say nothing about it.
Weird huh?

Tumblin Tumbleweed
Catsnmeters
XponentialChaos

Tucker follows the direction of the wind

…filthy fucking degenerates like illegal wetbacks, faggots, rug munchers, chicks with dicks, feminazis…
Do you realize that every single one of your posts sound exactly the same?

You could interchange just about any of your posts in any thread and most people wouldn’t even notice.

I get it. You don’t like these people. What the fuck does that have to do with Tucker Carlson?

It matters to you, not to me.

Your ”Me...and millions of others...” isn’t doing so well anymore, which is all I was showing. Do we agree on that? No need for irrational emotion and caps lock posts.
Fake news...his current episode still has four million views even with the change...

...and that's just on Twitter...

Edit...

Sorry...you can't see the views...but I can...

Screenshot...

Screenshot_20230710-182911-973.png

Fake news...his current episode still has four million views even with the change...

...and that's just on Twitter...

Edit...

Sorry...you can't see the views...but I can...

Screenshot...

View attachment 803275

And you’re honestly going to argue that his views aren’t declining? This is simple math. You were saying something about intellectual honesty?

And you’re honestly going to argue that his views aren’t declining? This is simple math. You were saying something about intellectual honesty?

WHICH HAS TO DO WITH THE CHANGES TO TWITTER AND NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP!

Savvy?...

...or do I need to use a larger font?

WHICH HAS TO DO WITH THE CHANGES TO TWITTER AND NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP!

Savvy?...

...or do I need to use a larger font?
I simply asked you if his views are declining. You know, simple math. You called it fake news, damaging your credibility and proving that you can’t admit when you make a mistake.

His first episode has 120 million views. His latest has 9.1 million views. Last time I checked, 120>9.1. Is that fake news too? Try being intellectually honest.

I simply asked you if his views are declining. You know, simple math. You called it fake news, damaging your credibility and proving that you can’t admit when you make a mistake.

His first episode has 120 million views. His latest has 9.1 million views. Last time I checked, 120>9.1. Is that fake news too? Try being intellectually honest.
Which has not a single solitary thing to go with this thread.

How far do you want to move your goalpost to keep from admitting your mistake?

Tucker received 3.5 million viewers on Fox...and FOUR million today...from his living room...with zero advertising and almost zero overhead.

Even after the changes at Twitter!

That's fucking amazing!

Learn to live with it.

Just for comparison...when he was on Fox he was getting 3.5 million viewers.

Viewers, not views. Obviously not calculated the same way.

His declining Twitter views are an apples-to-apples comparison. However it’s calculated, it’s declining, which you would admit if you tried being intellectually honest. You know, 120 being bigger than 9.1 and all.

Which has not a single solitary thing to go with this thread.
Whether you think it’s relevant or not isn’t my concern. That’s just your opinion. Subjective.

I asked a simple question. You’re the one who decided to reject math and get all emotional about it.

Viewers, not views. Obviously not calculated the same way.

His declining Twitter views are an apples-to-apples comparison. However it’s calculated, it’s declining, which you would admit if you tried being intellectually honest. You know, 120 being bigger than 9.1 and all.
I've admitted to it, dumbass.

Can you read?

Down because twitter changed their policy.

You are so desperate not to be wrong...you lie through your teeth.

You've lost.

No amount of twisting, turning, gaslighting, or lying is going to extricated you from the fake news trap you're caught in.

But feel free to keep floundering.

Do you realize that every single one of your posts sound exactly the same?

You could interchange just about any of your posts in any thread and most people wouldn’t even notice.

I get it. You don’t like these people. What the fuck does that have to do with Tucker Carlson?
hahaha…That just goes to show how redundant and predictable you sorry leftists have become. One post has become universal with you fools.

What the fuck does that have to do with Tucker Carlson?
Connect the dots bud….read the OP, read Mac1958 ’s retarded shit and then read my post.

hahaha…That just goes to show how redundant and predictable you sorry leftists have become. One post has become universal with you fools.
It’s all you ever say, regardless of the topic.

The topic here is Tucker Carlson if you haven’t noticed, and you haven’t even mentioned him.

So you admit that his ratings are declining after calling it fake news? Ok.

No need to get defensive over simple math.
Listen, Dufus.

Pretending that leaving out EXTREMELY important facts in order to MISLEAD isn't absolutely fake news either makes you an idiot or a liar.

At this point it doesn't matter which.

You are a part of the problem...not the solution.

You are fake news.

/Discussion

Listen, Dufus.

Pretending that leaving out EXTREMELY important facts in order to MISLEAD isn't absolutely fake news either makes you an idiot or a liar.

At this point it doesn't matter which.

You are a part of the problem...not the solution.

You are fake news.

/Discussion
I simply asked if his ratings are declining. A simple “yes” would have sufficed (because math) instead of calling it fake news, and then going into this childish rant of yours.

Forum List

Back