Carlson loves Trump

Mac is losing...and he's desperate.

And fake as a three dollar bill.

A person who constantly attacks the messengers and not the message is a waste of time to read.

I put him on ignore long ago as a person with nothing worth reading.
Oh oh hack rejection. Run for cover. :mm:

A person who constantly attacks the messengers and not the message is a waste of time to read.

I made the mistake of letting him/her/it out of the cage some time ago, because he/she/it occasionally says something worth reading, but his/her/its output has really degenerated in the last few months.

I'm getting tired of having to silence these guys, but even more tired of the futile hope that they will actually finally say something that will justify listening to their drivel.

*sigh*

I made the mistake of letting him/her/it out of the cage some time ago, because he/she/it occasionally says something worth reading, but his/her/its output has really degenerated in the last few months.

I'm getting tired of having to silence these guys, but even more tired of the futile hope that they will actually finally say something that will justify listening to their drivel.

*sigh*

There was a time that many of these folks had interesting content.

Perhaps over time their internal irrefutable belief that they are right...yet no one is swayed by their arguments... makes the only imaginable out for their fragile psyche that their opponents are a cult...and never that they could possibly not have the only true and correct opinions.

As in Hemingway's "The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber"ber

Tucker finally realized that parroting the attitudes of his birth-class minimized him as an individual. He shows the spirit and energy that comes from finally becoming free of that straitjacket.

Tucker bends the knee and kisses Trump’s ass to beg for forgiveness.

Does the cult forgive Tucker?
What Tucker does or does not feel about Trump is somewhat irrelevant.

I watch Bill Maher, Jimmy Dore, Russell Brand, Joe Rogan, Tim Pool, Glenn Greenwald, Bari Weiss and even Cenk and Ana from time to time .

They are all to the left of me and with different opinions and feelings on MANY topics, INCLUDING Trump.

So why do you feel Tucker Carlson's opinion on Trump would change my feelings about his reporting?

As in Hemingway's "The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber"ber

Tucker finally realized that parroting the attitudes of his birth-class minimized him as an individual. He shows the spirit and energy that comes from finally becoming free of that straitjacket.
I give most NY and DC reporters a bye.

We are social animals, and you cannot fully insulate yourself from eventually giving some credence to the repetitious lies of leftists and Establishment Republicans.

Not to Tucker. He needs his ratings, especially after getting fired from Fox.

His viewers don’t like his recently revealed comments about Trump.
I watched him after...so did many others. I'm not saying it's not possible you are right... I'm saying it's possible you are wrong.

P.S. I don't watch Fox and haven't for years.

Last edited:
I watched him after...so did many others. I'm not saying it's not possible you are right... I'm saying it's possible you are wrong.

And I don't watch Fox and haven't for years.
He praised Trump in public. He said he hates Trump in private.

What’s his justification for calling Trump a “demonic force”? Has he even addressed it? Or is he just hoping that the Trumpsters forget about it if he showers Trump with love?

I have to admit, I still look for signs that they're just goofing around, but I they're not. The Insurrection proved it. They really believe this stuff.
I find it akin to how stupid people average Americans worship the superficial as well as the rich and famous. This is similar to what you will see in megachurches across the country. Trump seems more like a televangelist to me then a politician. Always has. Because I believe he's a fucking two-bit conman, like most televangelists. But, magaturds eat this shit up.

Some people need a leader, no matter how inept, immoral and incompetent they are, to tell them it's okay to be an entitled prick, like them, because liberty, founding fathers and other reasons. :rolleyes:

He praised Trump in public. He said he hates Trump in private.

What’s his justification for calling Trump a “demonic force”? Has he even addressed it? Or is he just hoping that the Trumpsters forget about it if he showers Trump with love?
What Tucker says privately to a fellow Fox employee in one text. After defending Trump and his policies for for years. Kinda cherry picked.

You're far harder on people you like in private when they piss you off.

Just sayin'.

When you take in the pattern, I suspect Tucker likes Trump.

But, Tucker is a California boy who was raised in Georgetown. As a Tacoma Park boy...I suspect Tuckers brand of conservatism is more Establishment than he lets on.

That makes it more powerful IMO when he speaks against the establishment.

So, you put him on ignore because you're an easily triggered little bitch? :auiqs.jpg:K.

Forum List

Back