Carly Fiorina and Other Republican Candidates

Unless he changes some of his positions he will not get my vote.

Just because you are Hillary's bitch doesn't mean I'll back Bush. I have voted third party 3 of the last 5 presidential elections, I don't mind doing it again.

Voting third party is just someone who doesn't want to make a real decision. That doesn't impress me. You might as well write in Mikey Mouse.

Like it or not, we have a two party system. You have to make a decision of which one of these two are least likely to fuck it up.

Bush vs. Clinton, that's an easy one. Bush Crime Family- Three wars, three recessions.

Oops, another Joeb lie.

I don't have to do anything. If I don't like the candidates, I can vote third party. I don't care if I impress Hilary's little bitch boy, or not.

Last edited:
So says Hilary's little bitch boy. You keep lapping at her feet.

I don't have to do anything. If I don't like the candidates, I can vote third party. I don't care if I impress Hilary's little bitch boy, or not.

voting third party is a cop-out.

I didn't vote for Obama because I liked Obama in 2012. I just felt handing the country off to the Mormon Cult would have been disasterous.

So would giving the controls back to the Bush Crime Family.

I didn't vote for Obama because I liked Obama in 2012. I just felt handing the country off to the Mormon Cult would have been disasterous.

Lol! Vote for the lesser of two evils? Lol! How is that working for America? We keep getting crappy candidates and they lead us down the wrong direction.

Voting for the lesser of two evils or voting for someone you believe in. Yeah, I am the one copping out. :lmao: You are a tool.

Lol! Vote for the lesser of two evils? Lol! How is that working for America? We keep getting crappy candidates and they lead us down the wrong direction.

Voting for the lesser of two evils or voting for someone you believe in. Yeah, I am the one copping out. :lmao: You are a tool.

Well, it doesn't work when we vote for Republicans, obviously. Which is why they have to steal elections.

But you keep voting for Libertarians. Because they are so realistic.

Well, it doesn't work when we vote for Republicans, obviously. Which is why they have to steal elections.

But you keep voting for Libertarians. Because they are so realistic.

Doesn't work when you vote Democrat either. I don't always vote libertarian. I didn't vote Libertarian last Presidential election, but keep trying to pigeon hole people into stereotypes. Bigots like you are such gems. Local elections you usually find good and bad leaders in all parties.

Funny how you have to try to fit people into political categories. I have voted the Green candidate before. I don't get to hung up on party. I don't feel the need to kiss Hillary's feet like you do. I think you are just trying to peek under her skirt.

Sorry, but not voting for the lessor of two evils gets us the greater of two evils. Thats just a political fact, obama's two elections prove that.

its not really voting for the lessor of two evils, its voting against the greater of two evils.

I would also like to see "none of the above" on every ballot for every office.

Sorry, but not voting for the lessor of two evils gets us the greater of two evils. Thats just a political fact, obama's two elections prove that.

its not really voting for the lessor of two evils, its voting against the greater of two evils.

People went to the polls because they wanted Obama to win. You all need to get out the vote if you ever want to see a Republican in the WH again. I think you just don't have the motivation to vote for any of the idiots you all seem to have a penchant for running.

People went to the polls because they wanted Obama to win. You all need to get out the vote if you ever want to see a Republican in the WH again. I think you just don't have the motivation to vote for any of the idiots you all seem to have a penchant for running.

white guilt, black pride, conservatives who stayed home, and a biased left wing media elected obama twice.

those are the facts.

the 2014 elections should have sent a message to the dems, but they are ignoring it by running the worst possible candidate in HRC.

white guilt, black pride, conservatives who stayed home, and a biased left wing media elected obama twice.

those are the facts.

Okay- let's look at that. I'm curious who these "conservatives" who stayed home were, as Romney got more second highest vote total of any Republican in history, including Ronald Reagan. (Reagan only got 54 million votes in 1984).

Romney got 60.5 million votes.
McCain got 59.5 million votes.
Bush-43 got 61.8 million votes.

The range is not that big. And it's a lot more likely that moderates were the ones who shifted, not conservatives to Obama after Bush fucked up everything.

As for the "racial" component, the fact is, Romney got the same racial splits that Bush-41 got in 1988. The difference is more hispanics and blacks are voting now.

the 2014 elections should have sent a message to the dems, but they are ignoring it by running the worst possible candidate in HRC.

The only message that you should get from 2014 is that you need to get people out to vote. 2014 was the lowest voter participation rate since 1942. You didn't change any minds, a lot of people gave up.

The one smart thing you guys did do in 2014 is you ratcheted down the crazy. You beat back teabaggers who challenged your sensible incumbants (mostly), and you didn't let your guys talk smack about abortions or gays. It doesn't look like you are showing any such restraint this time.

Doesn't work when you vote Democrat either. I don't always vote libertarian. I didn't vote Libertarian last Presidential election, but keep trying to pigeon hole people into stereotypes.

No, last election you voted for a Mormon Cultist because you hate the black guy so much. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Boy you really like to lie. Of course being Hillary's bitch, lying to you comes easy.

those are the facts.

That isn't true. Dems didn't come out in 2012 because congress members caved and didn't stay loyal to Obama. They were so dumb making that decision. It had better not happen again next year.

those are the facts.

That isn't true. Dems didn't come out in 2012 because congress members caved and didn't stay loyal to Obama. They were so dumb making that decision. It had better not happen again next year.

everything I said is factually accurate. you are also correct that dems were, and are, dumb.

She forgot to register her name .org so someone else did. They put the following on their site:

Site Using Candidate Carly Fiorina's Name Attacks Her Record At HP

Just hours after the Republican Carly Fiorina announced her presidential run, she was criticized on a website bearing her name, for causing the loss of 30,000 jobs while serving as the CEO of Hewlett-Packard.

As Wired first reported, Fiorina appears not to have registered her dot-org domain name. However, she does have carlyfiorina.com registered. The dot-org page,carlyfiorina.org, has this message: "Carly Fiorina failed to register this domain. So I'm using it to tell you how many people she laid off at Hewlett-Packard." The site then displays several arrays of frowny faces. It continues:

"That's 30,000 people she laid off. People with families."

Site Using Candidate Carly Fiorina s Name Attacks Her Record At HP The Two-Way NPR

30,000 frownie faces. :(
That number has been a subject of discussion for years. Fiorina, who ran HP for about six years from 1999, oversaw the company's merger in 2002 with PC-maker Compaq. She was fired by the board in 2005
Site Using Candidate Carly Fiorina s Name Attacks Her Record At HP The Two-Way NPR

Hewlett-Packard number of employees 2001-2014 Statistic

from '99 - '05 the total number of employees grew

She forgot to register her name .org so someone else did. They put the following on their site:

Just hours after the Republican Carly Fiorina announced her presidential run, she was criticized on a website bearing her name, for causing the loss of 30,000 jobs while serving as the CEO of Hewlett-Packard.

As Wired first reported, Fiorina appears not to have registered her dot-org domain name. However, she does have carlyfiorina.com registered. The dot-org page,carlyfiorina.org, has this message: "Carly Fiorina failed to register this domain. So I'm using it to tell you how many people she laid off at Hewlett-Packard." The site then displays several arrays of frowny faces. It continues:

That number has been a subject of discussion for years. Fiorina, who ran HP for about six years from 1999, oversaw the company's merger in 2002 with PC-maker Compaq. She was fired by the board in 2005

So what, she didn't perform in fact, she failed and took HP down with her because she was incompetent. She will never live this down and she'll never get near the WH. Republicans won't allow that.

So what, she didn't perform in fact, she failed and took HP down with her because she was incompetent. She will never live this down and she'll never get near the WH. Republicans won't allow that.

LOL, but you support another failed female candidate-----------double standard much?

LOL, but you support another failed female candidate-----------double standard much?
She has not failed? She has had a very successful life and career, Republican lies notwithstanding.

cruzGalileo.jpg

you just assumed that leftist care about the truth.

silly boy

I care about the truth but don't see very much of it here or in the political arena these days. I love presidential races and candidates from both sides for one reason or another. For instance, they can be so silly that they are entertaining or they can lie but be very smart about it.

I can't stand the Christian Right Teaparty. They all seem to be nutty but the two party system is still the only way if you want to be a viable candidate.

Forum List

Back