Carly Fiorina just said we should put thousands of more troops into Germany.

Best duty I ever had was in Germany.

I'd love to go back.

They would love all those military checks being cashed and used in their country..

They would love all those military checks being cashed and used in their country..
At cat houses. I was stationed in Baumholder, Germany. I know where paychecks went.

Kasich - No Wall Street regulations. Instead - values. Values are what we need.

Carly is saying Freddie Mac and Fannie, then said it was Bush and deregulation. She's all over the place.

Cut taxes on the wealthy and abolish the minimum wage. The way to close the income gap and bring prosperity.

She's wrong.

We should put them in Poland.

They'd be happy to take them.

We have thousands of Troops still in Korea after half a century because a timid democrat president didn't have the balls to talk to the freaking General he appointed before he got 50,000 Americans killed in the "Forgotten War". Bill Clinton established a Military presence in Bosnia after he bombed a defenseless nation into the stone age to deflect attention from his serial abuse of women and you worry about a nit picked sound bite from Fiorina?

Y'all better wake up, we need an arrogant president now. We better get back on top of the world.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have thousands of Troops still in Korea after half a century because a timid democrat president didn't have the balls to talk to the freaking General he appointed before he got 50,000 Americans killed in the "Forgotten War". Bill Clinton established a Military presence in Bosnia after he bombed a defenseless nation into the stone age to deflect attention from his serial abuse of women and you worry about a nit picked sound bite from Fiorina?

RWnuts have the funniest beliefs to suit their agenda.

Forum List

Back