Carly Fiorina with a pre-existing condition opposes Obamacare~

Here's some pretty ballsy integrity.
When speaking to Republicans in 2009, Fiorina was quooted as saying " I believe as a Republican Party we can never defend greed and excess and some of those executives have been guilty to a fault. Our economy is about accountability so when someone takes $40 million a year for failure we cannot defend that."
Fiorina received $42 million from her ouster from HP in 2005. San Francisco Chronicle 2/22/2009

Carly Fiorina is a breast cancer survivor who has gone through the whole treatment route of chemotherapy, and surgery. Being re-admitted to the hospital for infections from her reconstruction surgeries, who I am sure has Top Notch health insurance and was treated by Top Notch doctors from Stanford University.

She is saying that Obama care isn't working for cancer patients. What a bunch of fucking lies!

I am currently being treated the 2nd time with the same treatment at the same place Carly was treated , only I opted out of the thousands of dollars reconstruction surgery due to complications.

My husband and I worked hard all of our life's and after my first diagnosis we were about to lose our home and savings because of the pre-existing crap in 2012 and treatment was killing us .

Bag of chemo $10,000 x 12
Shot the day after $20,000 x 12
Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

The pre-existing law has not only saved my life but millions of lives who would otherwise have to For-go and die without treatment this second time around.

Carly wants to replace it with a High-Risk Pool Plan which is basically a disaster for anyone with preexisting anything.
The trouble with high risk pools as a “conservative alternative” | The Incidental Economist
To overcome these issues, the pools would need to be incredibly well-funded—conservative health policy scholar James Capretta estimated that adequate funding would be on the scale of $15-20 billion a year to cover 4 million individuals. Remember that back in the real world, the GOP quashed a bill for $4 billion in one-time high risk pool stopgap funding earlier this year.

I feel bad for her having breast cancer , but I knew she was a fucking bitch by just looking at her.
Another candidate who will take what she can get with her cushy insurance and fuck the rest of America over.

This Botox Bitch is dangerous, and to vote her in will bring us down just like she did with HP...

Carly Fiorina on Opposing Obamacare as a Cancer Survivor

~
Carly is a freaking multimillionaire

What does she care if working people can get health insurance?

I guess that means Elizabeth Warren doesn't care either.

Or Hillary.

Or John Kerry.

Good to know.
They all support mandatory healthcare for those with preexisting conditions

Carly doesn't

They all support Obamacare.

That does not give everyone with pre-existing conditions mandatory health insurance (not health care....moron).
Afraid it does

Republicans want to repeal

Carly Fiorina is a breast cancer survivor who has gone through the whole treatment route of chemotherapy, and surgery. Being re-admitted to the hospital for infections from her reconstruction surgeries, who I am sure has Top Notch health insurance and was treated by Top Notch doctors from Stanford University.

She is saying that Obama care isn't working for cancer patients. What a bunch of fucking lies!

I am currently being treated the 2nd time with the same treatment at the same place Carly was treated , only I opted out of the thousands of dollars reconstruction surgery due to complications.

My husband and I worked hard all of our life's and after my first diagnosis we were about to lose our home and savings because of the pre-existing crap in 2012 and treatment was killing us .

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

The pre-existing law has not only saved my life but millions of lives who would otherwise have to For-go and die without treatment this second time around.

Carly wants to replace it with a High-Risk Pool Plan which is basically a disaster for anyone with preexisting anything.
The trouble with high risk pools as a “conservative alternative” | The Incidental Economist
I feel bad for her having breast cancer , but I knew she was a fucking bitch by just looking at her.
Another candidate who will take what she can get with her cushy insurance and fuck the rest of America over.

This Botox Bitch is dangerous, and to vote her in will bring us down just like she did with HP...

~

Or Hillary.

Or John Kerry.

Good to know.

Carly doesn't

That does not give everyone with pre-existing conditions mandatory health insurance (not health care....moron).
Afraid it does

They still have to buy it...nothing mandatory about it.

'fraid it doesn't.

Obamacare would have her dead by now. She has said the cancer was aggressive, and would not have been found until too late under obamacare care standards.

Under Obamacare my aggressive cancer returned and was found as fast as when I was on my own Bluecross.

Why would you say a lie like that?

I was reading before Obamacare a woman used up all of her savings , sold her home and died after the money ran out..

I agree the medical and pharmaceutical area need a overhaul which will never happen because there is too much money involved.

Link please

You may be the first person to produce a name of the 50K a year who supposedly die each year from no health insurance.

Almost 15 years post the Harvard B.S. study...and you'd be the first despite my many calls.

I would like that link.
Please provide facts and links on your claim about Elizabeth Warren, if its about the taxes for medical devices...eeek Fail

Former urban Jock Dies Penniless and Sick, Sold Peanuts outside Stadium to Survive

GOP congresswoman gets surprise on Facebook after asking constituents for Obamacare horror stories

Cancer patient suing over Obamacare dies of her brain tumor

I can get you a hundred more~

Obamacare would have her dead by now. She has said the cancer was aggressive, and would not have been found until too late under obamacare care standards.

Under Obamacare my aggressive cancer returned and was found as fast as when I was on my own Bluecross.

I was reading before Obamacare a woman used up all of her savings , sold her home and died after the money ran out..

I agree the medical and pharmaceutical area need a overhaul which will never happen because there is too much money involved.

Link please

You may be the first person to produce a name of the 50K a year who supposedly die each year from no health insurance.

Almost 15 years post the Harvard B.S. study...and you'd be the first despite my many calls.

I would like that link.
Please provide facts and links on your claim about Elizabeth Warren, if its about the taxes for medical devices...eeek Fail

Former urban Jock Dies Penniless and Sick, Sold Peanuts outside Stadium to Survive

GOP congresswoman gets surprise on Facebook after asking constituents for Obamacare horror stories

1. Where is Lizzy Warren mentioned in your quote ?

2. Says she lost her insurance...and then got breast cancer. Says nothing more. You are lacking....like all the facts.

3. We don't see the other comments....DailyKos...really ?

4. Obamacare screw up. Looks like even having Obamacare didn't save her. But I'll take that one as qualifying. Not much else said.

under Obamacare, according to Fiorina, tests were not paid for and were expensive. Since the lump was no felt, tests would not have been done. You have 125 million in the sock you pay for the tests yourself. Obamacare mandated the tests would be a long time apart.

This is Carley discussing the testing issue

Fox's establishment butt monkey supposedly opposes obamacare, yet she ripped Ted Cruz for trying to defund it.

Here's some pretty ballsy integrity.
When speaking to Republicans in 2009, Fiorina was quooted as saying " I believe as a Republican Party we can never defend greed and excess and some of those executives have been guilty to a fault. Our economy is about accountability so when someone takes $40 million a year for failure we cannot defend that."
Fiorina received $42 million from her ouster from HP in 2005. San Francisco Chronicle 2/22/2009

Kinda hard to run from that.

What's worse is that she made a lot of stupid changes that had little chance of success.

Or Hillary.

Or John Kerry.

Good to know.

Carly doesn't

Afraid it does

'fraid it doesn't.

Link please

I would like that link.

2. Says she lost her insurance...and then got breast cancer. Says nothing more. You are lacking....like all the facts.

4. Obamacare screw up. Looks like even having Obamacare didn't save her. But I'll take that one as qualifying. Not much else said.

Listen, you do not know what you are talking about, and I am providing you with links where you have provided 0 facts. You are a troll just trying to cause shit .

Show me a fact that Elizabeth Warren wants to repeal Obama care for Pre-Existing Conditions!

My husband and I made over $100,000 a year, my husband is an attorney . We have a nice home and savings to retire and put our sons through college.

With the cost of breast cancer treatment and how the insurance companies were treating us , we were about to lose everything before Obamacare...

The treatment Carly Fiorina and I got cost over $500,000 easy....

I am not going to respond to you anymore until you show some links and facts .

ike I said....who would want that on their conscience ?

Glad it didn't bother you.

Looks like you are making yet another incorrect assumption, Sun.

Oh, I see.....

And when in that 50 years did that happen ?

Sun, come back and converse with me when you grow up.

About what ?

I didn't work in the insurance industry.

See this is where I know you don't have a clue ...VANDALSHANDLE's job was in the insurance industry denying pre-existing conditions.

~

Or Hillary.

Or John Kerry.

Good to know.

Carly doesn't

Afraid it does

'fraid it doesn't.

Link please

I would like that link.

Listen, you do not know what you are talking about, and I am providing you with links where you have provided 0 facts. You are a troll just trying to cause shit .

Show me a fact that Elizabeth Warren wants to repeal Obama care for Pre-Existing Conditions!

My husband and I made over $100,000 a year, my husband is an attorney . We have a nice home and savings to retire and put our sons through college.

With the cost of breast cancer treatment and how the insurance companies were treating us , we were about to lose everything before Obamacare...

The treatment Carly Fiorina and I got cost over $500,000 easy....

I am not going to respond to you anymore until you show some links and facts .

Actually, I am still wondering when I am going to hear how you can tell she's a "fucking bitch" just by looking at her. You've yet to let us in on that little secret.

As for Lizzy Warren...you didn't include anything in your quote so I'll do your homework for you and assume that you are referencing my reply to rightwingnut who qualified his accusation of Fiorina by saying she made millions. I simply responded that using that logic you'd have to assume that Lizzy Warren doesn't care either. I don't recall saying wants to repeal.

Your situation is your situation. Can't help that. In effect, you are saying that others got to pay for your medical costs so you could keep your nice home and retirement. Everyone has a different POV.

Carly paid for hers.

BTW: I have friends who now have no health insurance thanks to Obamacare.....where they had it before. They don't qualify for the kind of subsidy that would give them the same out of pocket and (even though they were high deductible plans...the new ones are a little higher). So I guess Carly might be right.

I don't like her.

I also don't like emotional rants that mean nothing and make flaming accusations like your OP.

So, please don't respond...I could really care less.

ike I said....who would want that on their conscience ?

Glad it didn't bother you.

Looks like you are making yet another incorrect assumption, Sun.

Oh, I see.....

And when in that 50 years did that happen ?

Sun, come back and converse with me when you grow up.

About what ?

I didn't work in the insurance industry.

See this is where I know you don't have a clue ...VANDALSHANDLE's job was in the insurance industry denying pre-existing conditions.

~

Eh, yes...we were discussing his 50 years in the industry before this (you might want to read up before sticking your foot in your mouth).

I told him it was good he was able to take a paycheck for all those years and still sleep well at night.

You are the one that brought up Warren for not caring so yes do your homework about Pre Existing Conditions...let's see if she wants to fight that...no she wants to get rid of the tax as I said many times before, but you refuse to get it into your Pre-Existing low cell count Brain and memory loss.

And NO MY husband and I pay full amount for Health Insurance we are not getting screwed anymore for having a
Pre Existing Condition.

~

You are the one that brought up Warren for not caring so yes do your homework about Pre Existing Conditions...let's see if she wants to fight that...no she wants to get rid of the tax as I said many times before, but you refuse to get it into your Pre-Existing low cell count Brain and memory loss.

And NO MY husband and I pay full amount for Health Insurance we are not getting screwed anymore for having a
Pre Existing Condition.

~

How ironic. If Carly doesn't want it because she's rich, we can only assume that Lizzy does not either. Take it up with RighWingNut.

And yes, you do. You have an expensive health condition and you wanted onto a plan that would get others to help cover the cost.

Like I said, we each have a point of view.

BTW: You responded. What gives ?

How about that "fucking bitch" thing ?

And she didn't even have to glue glitter to her nipples to become liberal's new shiny object!

Now that's gotta count for something!

She is the one who wants to fuck over her own kind, she is doing it to herself ... meaning women who have or had breast cancer have a sisterhood.
ummm I bet she does have glitter on her nipples...:ack-1:

Last edited:

Pre Existing Condition.

~

How ironic. If Carly doesn't want it because she's rich, we can only assume that Lizzy does not either. Take it up with RighWingNut.

And yes, you do. You have an expensive health condition and you wanted onto a plan that would get others to help cover the cost.

Like I said, we each have a point of view.

BTW: You responded. What gives ?

How about that "fucking bitch" thing ?

Don't Assume anything with your incorrect assumption about Warren ...It only makes a ass out of U.............see you can't find anything haaaa...Learn your facts .

Perhaps Obamacare isn't perfect but if you were to get very sick I would be happy to help pay with my still high insurance but not getting screwed plan.

And I already told you about my knowing about Carly being a bitch read back, and to add she has a Pickle Face, .....one good fact from Trump!;)

~

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

To overcome these issues, the pools would need to be incredibly well-funded—conservative health policy scholar James Capretta estimated that adequate funding would be on the scale of $15-20 billion a year to cover 4 million individuals. Remember that back in the real world, the GOP quashed a bill for $4 billion in one-time high risk pool stopgap funding earlier this year.

~

Because she has integrity. With her it's about the people who are being hurt or scammed by obamacare and not about her. You greedy self-serving liberals don't understand integrity.
What has Carly offered to those without insurance?

Does she care?

That isn't her job....yet. I know she has a plan though. Go to her web page and find out.

Forum List

Back