Carly Fiorina with a pre-existing condition opposes Obamacare~

What the fuck does she care? She nailed down $188 million in her six years at HP not to mention $11 million invested in Goldman Sachs fixed income bonds which give her a tax free $445, 405. She can afford her own health care.
And according to conservative dogma, if one 'fails' to get a job that pays enough to afford health insurance and treatment for a catastrophic, life-threatening illness, then he 'deserves' to die, where he has only himself to 'blame' for being low income and poor.

Now with the cost of healthcare it is the middle class that deserve to die as well. The way the republican's want healthcare to be is for the wealthy only.
My husband and I worked hard ( he is an attorney ) and are considered middle class. The way things were we would have lost our home, business everything.

Your story is not even unusual. It was par for the course. our CEO had a favorite saying. "This company is not a welfare agency". He, BTW, retired, worth $125 million dollars.

Obamacare would have her dead by now. She has said the cancer was aggressive, and would not have been found until too late under obamacare care standards.

Under Obamacare my aggressive cancer returned and was found as fast as when I was on my own Bluecross.

Why would you say a lie like that?

I was reading before Obamacare a woman used up all of her savings , sold her home and died after the money ran out..

I agree the medical and pharmaceutical area need a overhaul which will never happen because there is too much money involved.

Carly Fiorina is a breast cancer survivor who has gone through the whole treatment route of chemotherapy, and surgery. Being re-admitted to the hospital for infections from her reconstruction surgeries, who I am sure has Top Notch health insurance and was treated by Top Notch doctors from Stanford University.

She is saying that Obama care isn't working for cancer patients. What a bunch of fucking lies!

I am currently being treated the 2nd time with the same treatment at the same place Carly was treated , only I opted out of the thousands of dollars reconstruction surgery due to complications.

My husband and I worked hard all of our life's and after my first diagnosis we were about to lose our home and savings because of the pre-existing crap in 2012 and treatment was killing us .

Bag of chemo $10,000 x 12
Shot the day after $20,000 x 12
Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

The pre-existing law has not only saved my life but millions of lives who would otherwise have to For-go and die without treatment this second time around.

Carly wants to replace it with a High-Risk Pool Plan which is basically a disaster for anyone with preexisting anything.
The trouble with high risk pools as a “conservative alternative” | The Incidental Economist
To overcome these issues, the pools would need to be incredibly well-funded—conservative health policy scholar James Capretta estimated that adequate funding would be on the scale of $15-20 billion a year to cover 4 million individuals. Remember that back in the real world, the GOP quashed a bill for $4 billion in one-time high risk pool stopgap funding earlier this year.

I feel bad for her having breast cancer , but I knew she was a fucking bitch by just looking at her.
Another candidate who will take what she can get with her cushy insurance and fuck the rest of America over.

This Botox Bitch is dangerous, and to vote her in will bring us down just like she did with HP...

Carly Fiorina on Opposing Obamacare as a Cancer Survivor

~
Carly is a freaking multimillionaire

What does she care if working people can get health insurance?

I guess that means Elizabeth Warren doesn't care either.

Or Hillary.

Or John Kerry.

Good to know.

Carly Fiorina is a breast cancer survivor who has gone through the whole treatment route of chemotherapy, and surgery. Being re-admitted to the hospital for infections from her reconstruction surgeries, who I am sure has Top Notch health insurance and was treated by Top Notch doctors from Stanford University.

She is saying that Obama care isn't working for cancer patients. What a bunch of fucking lies!

I am currently being treated the 2nd time with the same treatment at the same place Carly was treated , only I opted out of the thousands of dollars reconstruction surgery due to complications.

My husband and I worked hard all of our life's and after my first diagnosis we were about to lose our home and savings because of the pre-existing crap in 2012 and treatment was killing us .

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

The pre-existing law has not only saved my life but millions of lives who would otherwise have to For-go and die without treatment this second time around.

Carly wants to replace it with a High-Risk Pool Plan which is basically a disaster for anyone with preexisting anything.
The trouble with high risk pools as a “conservative alternative” | The Incidental Economist
To overcome these issues, the pools would need to be incredibly well-funded—conservative health policy scholar James Capretta estimated that adequate funding would be on the scale of $15-20 billion a year to cover 4 million individuals. Remember that back in the real world, the GOP quashed a bill for $4 billion in one-time high risk pool stopgap funding earlier this year.

I feel bad for her having breast cancer , but I knew she was a fucking bitch by just looking at her.
Another candidate who will take what she can get with her cushy insurance and fuck the rest of America over.

This Botox Bitch is dangerous, and to vote her in will bring us down just like she did with HP...

~

Because she has integrity. With her it's about the people who are being hurt or scammed by obamacare and not about her. You greedy self-serving liberals don't understand integrity.
What has Carly offered to those without insurance?

Does she care?

You mean the ones that Obamacare didn't insure ?

What the fuck does she care? She nailed down $188 million in her six years at HP not to mention $11 million invested in Goldman Sachs fixed income bonds which give her a tax free $445, 405. She can afford her own health care.
And according to conservative dogma, if one 'fails' to get a job that pays enough to afford health insurance and treatment for a catastrophic, life-threatening illness, then he 'deserves' to die, where he has only himself to 'blame' for being low income and poor.

That is not conservative dogma.

Moron.

Having made my living as a health insurance and HMO executive, it was my job to see that people with pre-existing conditions were denied coverage, whenever possible. Employers demanded it, since the cost of their health insurance was based on their claims experience. Over my 50 years in the business, my enforcement of policy provisions directly resulted in the deaths of 10's of thousands of people. Regardless of the GOP crusade to return to the "good old days", it isn't going to happen. Also, it would be political suicide if they could do it.

I am so very glad to hear you say that, and what a hard job you had to do.

Moron.

What would you call it then?

Obamacare would have her dead by now. She has said the cancer was aggressive, and would not have been found until too late under obamacare care standards.

Under Obamacare my aggressive cancer returned and was found as fast as when I was on my own Bluecross.

Why would you say a lie like that?

I was reading before Obamacare a woman used up all of her savings , sold her home and died after the money ran out..

I agree the medical and pharmaceutical area need a overhaul which will never happen because there is too much money involved.

Link please

You may be the first person to produce a name of the 50K a year who supposedly die each year from no health insurance.

Almost 15 years post the Harvard B.S. study...and you'd be the first despite my many calls.

I would like that link.

Having made my living as a health insurance and HMO executive, it was my job to see that people with pre-existing conditions were denied coverage, whenever possible. Employers demanded it, since the cost of their health insurance was based on their claims experience. Over my 50 years in the business, my enforcement of policy provisions directly resulted in the deaths of 10's of thousands of people. Regardless of the GOP crusade to return to the "good old days", it isn't going to happen. Also, it would be political suicide if they could do it.

I rejoice every day that what I used to do for a living is now illegal.

Moron.

What would you call it then?

A load of crap.

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~

Or Hillary.

Or John Kerry.

Good to know.
They all support mandatory healthcare for those with preexisting conditions

Carly doesn't

Good to know that you didn't let it bother you until after you retired.

I mean...who would want to live with that on their conscience ?

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~

Because she has integrity. With her it's about the people who are being hurt or scammed by obamacare and not about her. You greedy self-serving liberals don't understand integrity.

Does she care?

Obamacare is available for all

Carly says let em die

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~

Or Hillary.

Or John Kerry.

Good to know.
They all support mandatory healthcare for those with preexisting conditions

Carly doesn't

They all support Obamacare.

That does not give everyone with pre-existing conditions mandatory health insurance (not health care....moron).

How I felt about it was irrelevant. If one company insures people with pre-existing conditions, and every other company did not, that one company would be out of business within 6 months. There was nothing that could be done until the law leveled the playing field.

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~

Does she care?

Carly says let em die

I'm sure you've got that quote.

Private health insurance was available to all too. That it was so stupidly expensive makes it no different from Obamacare.

Obama says...let them pay taxes...and then die.

How I felt about it was irrelevant. If one company insures people with pre-existing conditions, and every other company did not, that one company would be out of business within 6 months. There was nothing that could be done until the law leveled the playing field.

Like I said....who would want that on their conscience ?

Glad it didn't bother you.

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~

Does she care?

Carly says let em die

I'm sure you've got that quote.

Private health insurance was available to all too. That it was so stupidly expensive makes it no different from Obamacare.

Obama says...let them pay taxes...and then die.

False.

Forum List

Back