Carly Fiorina with a pre-existing condition opposes Obamacare~

Because she has integrity. With her it's about the people who are being hurt or scammed by obamacare and not about her. You greedy self-serving liberals don't understand integrity.
What has Carly offered to those without insurance?

Does she care?

You mean the ones that Obamacare didn't insure ?

Obamacare is available for all

Carly says let em die

I'm sure you've got that quote.

Private health insurance was available to all too. That it was so stupidly expensive makes it no different from Obamacare.

Obama says...let them pay taxes...and then die.

False.

Absolutely true.

ike I said....who would want that on their conscience ?

Glad it didn't bother you.

Looks like you are making yet another incorrect assumption, Sun.

Oh, I see.....

And when in that 50 years did that happen ?

Sun, come back and converse with me when you grow up.

About what ?

I didn't work in the insurance industry.

Trust me on this. That is self apparent.

But, I will add this by way of explanation. I was a Republican from Gerald Ford until Baby Bush.

Last edited:
Carly Fiorina is a breast cancer survivor who has gone through the whole treatment route of chemotherapy, and surgery. Being re-admitted to the hospital for infections from her reconstruction surgeries, who I am sure has Top Notch health insurance and was treated by Top Notch doctors from Stanford University.

She is saying that Obama care isn't working for cancer patients. What a bunch of fucking lies!

I am currently being treated the 2nd time with the same treatment at the same place Carly was treated , only I opted out of the thousands of dollars reconstruction surgery due to complications.

My husband and I worked hard all of our life's and after my first diagnosis we were about to lose our home and savings because of the pre-existing crap in 2012 and treatment was killing us .

Bag of chemo $10,000 x 12
Shot the day after $20,000 x 12
Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

The pre-existing law has not only saved my life but millions of lives who would otherwise have to For-go and die without treatment this second time around.

Carly wants to replace it with a High-Risk Pool Plan which is basically a disaster for anyone with preexisting anything.
The trouble with high risk pools as a “conservative alternative” | The Incidental Economist
To overcome these issues, the pools would need to be incredibly well-funded—conservative health policy scholar James Capretta estimated that adequate funding would be on the scale of $15-20 billion a year to cover 4 million individuals. Remember that back in the real world, the GOP quashed a bill for $4 billion in one-time high risk pool stopgap funding earlier this year.

I feel bad for her having breast cancer , but I knew she was a fucking bitch by just looking at her.
Another candidate who will take what she can get with her cushy insurance and fuck the rest of America over.

This Botox Bitch is dangerous, and to vote her in will bring us down just like she did with HP...

Carly Fiorina on Opposing Obamacare as a Cancer Survivor

~

Because she has integrity. With her it's about the people who are being hurt or scammed by obamacare and not about her. You greedy self-serving liberals don't understand integrity.

Does she care?

That isn't her job....yet. I know she has a plan though. Go to her web page and find out.

I was just messing with my earlier post to you PredFan , tried to write on your page but I couldn't leave a message.

Anyway Carly doesn't have a plan,just the stupid ass pool plan that will get defunded like it already has a few weeks back.
Having a Pre-Existing Condition would turn into a welfare plan even though we are hard working people with homes and savings.
If she had any heart from knowing what she knows, she would fight for the pre-existing people out there instead of taking care of herself.

Carly Fiorina is a breast cancer survivor who has gone through the whole treatment route of chemotherapy, and surgery. Being re-admitted to the hospital for infections from her reconstruction surgeries, who I am sure has Top Notch health insurance and was treated by Top Notch doctors from Stanford University.

She is saying that Obama care isn't working for cancer patients. What a bunch of fucking lies!

I am currently being treated the 2nd time with the same treatment at the same place Carly was treated , only I opted out of the thousands of dollars reconstruction surgery due to complications.

My husband and I worked hard all of our life's and after my first diagnosis we were about to lose our home and savings because of the pre-existing crap in 2012 and treatment was killing us .

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

The pre-existing law has not only saved my life but millions of lives who would otherwise have to For-go and die without treatment this second time around.

Carly wants to replace it with a High-Risk Pool Plan which is basically a disaster for anyone with preexisting anything.
The trouble with high risk pools as a “conservative alternative” | The Incidental Economist
To overcome these issues, the pools would need to be incredibly well-funded—conservative health policy scholar James Capretta estimated that adequate funding would be on the scale of $15-20 billion a year to cover 4 million individuals. Remember that back in the real world, the GOP quashed a bill for $4 billion in one-time high risk pool stopgap funding earlier this year.

I feel bad for her having breast cancer , but I knew she was a fucking bitch by just looking at her.
Another candidate who will take what she can get with her cushy insurance and fuck the rest of America over.

This Botox Bitch is dangerous, and to vote her in will bring us down just like she did with HP...

~

Does she care?
Her step-daughter sure as hell didn't die from smoking marijuana. She had a history of drug abuse and alcoholism.
It'd be interesting to know what drugs Carly uses to keep her going.

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~

Does she care?
Her step-daughter sure as hell didn't die from smoking marijuana. She had a history of drug abuse and alcoholism.

I'm not sure, but I suspect that my sister-in-law is taking the same drug. She bitches all the way to, and from, her doctor's office and her pharmacy, about ACA; which visits are necessitated by her advancing MS. Of course, she does not really know anything about ACA, because she is on Medicare.

It really isn't Carley...it's the GOP and democrats for a long long long time.

Take for instance the idea you can be canceled. That was where I would have agreed with regulation.

My feeling was that if you paid into an insurance program and the canceled you....you got back all your premiums times 1.5 or some interest factor. And no you don't have to refund what they spent on you. They took you on as a client and that means for better or for worse.

How regulators let that stand is total bullcrap.

I also don't know how HMO's got away with the garbage they did. The GOP was asleep at the wheel on those morons.

I don't know that it is right to force companies to carry their employees kids until 26.

Pre-existing conditions could have been handled in a number of ways. Fiorina's plan is just one possible way.

ike I said....who would want that on their conscience ?

Glad it didn't bother you.

Oh, I see.....

About what ?

But, I will add this by way of explanation. I was a Republican from Gerald Ford until Baby Bush.

Why would I need to trust you. I said as much.....are you drinking ?

What do I care what you were until when. I am neither and I am both. So what ?

Take for instance the idea you can be canceled. That was where I would have agreed with regulation.

My feeling was that if you paid into an insurance program and the canceled you....you got back all your premiums times 1.5 or some interest factor. And no you don't have to refund what they spent on you. They took you on as a client and that means for better or for worse.

I also don't know how HMO's got away with the garbage they did. The GOP was asleep at the wheel on those morons.

I don't know that it is right to force companies to carry their employees kids until 26.

Pre-existing conditions could have been handled in a number of ways. Fiorina's plan is just one possible way.

Bolded quotes, false, again.

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~

Does she care?

I'm not sure, but I suspect that my sister-in-law is taking the same drug. She bitches all the way to, and from, her doctor's office and her pharmacy, about ACA; which visits are necessitated by her advancing MS. Of course, she does not really know anything about ACA, because she is on Medicare.

Sorry about your sister - in -law ...that is sad to see a person advance in that horrible disease.

During the debate Carly made it sound like a little ol joint that Jeb Bush would smoke that killed her daughter sad to say alcohol, drugs and bulimia killed her step daughter.
I think she is up in the polls for a short time~

Bolded quotes, false, again.

What the hell are you talking about....I was saying that should have had to happen.

It was an opinion not a statement of fact.

You are drinking.

Surgeries over $100,000

The cost goes on and on~

~

Does she care?

Sorry about your sister - in -law ...that is sad to see a person advance in that horrible disease.

During the debate Carly made it sound like a little ol joint that Jeb Bush would smoke that killed her daughter sad to say alcohol, drugs and bulimia killed her step daughter.

The Right is still holding a losing hand in a losing game. The 20th century is over, and they can't seem to grasp the fact that the world is changing. They really should have given up on repealing ACA long before they voted to do so in congress over 30 times. The USA, being the last industrialized nation on earth to embrace a form of universal health coverage, has finally taken a small step toward humanitarian concern for their own citizens.

Oh, I see.....

About what ?

Why would I need to trust you. I said as much.....are you drinking ?

What do I care what you were until when. I am neither and I am both. So what ?

Thank you Vandleshandle for showing the facts as it was your career, unlike someone else on this thread who doesn't have a clue... Rhymes with Rum Bevil ....:beer::lol:

I know many people who left after Bush Jr. , I am probably where you are at politically as well . The extremists on both sides are :cuckoo:

Does she care?

The Right is still holding a losing hand in a losing game. The 20th century is over, and they can't seem to grasp the fact that the world is changing. They really should have given up on repealing ACA long before they voted to do so in congress over 30 times. The USA, being the last industrialized nation on earth to embrace a form of universal health coverage, has finally taken a small step toward humanitarian concern for their own citizens.

The U.S. is their citizens.

This is truly amazing.......

Anyway Sun Devil it was nice debating with you. I just finished my last chemo so I am recovering and bored so coming here is fun for me and I learned a few things.
Keep an eye out for Pickle face that doesn't move..lol I don't think she is going anywhere.

Does she care?

Amen, and well said!!!!

What cracked me up in the last election were the tea partiers trying to take away birth control...haaaa
That pretty much did them in along with the whole republican election.
I wonder if we will see that again..

and Thank you for your kind words.

~

Absolutely true.

It's great how the left wing of this country can only focus on one solution...the one their leaders feed them.

Putting aside the personal politics of asking others to cover your expensive health care, nobody can deny that Obamacare is not popular by a long shot.

Some want less.

Some want more.

I keep asking when the issues will be addressed.

All the far left did was yack and drool about the 16% of GDP that we spend on health care. It was to much. So they wanted to spend more.

Me, I don't care.

But, I suspect that if that number had come down the far left lemmings would have been saying something about it. So far...nothing.

Anyway Sun Devil it was nice debating with you. I just finished my last chemo so I am recovering and bored so coming here is fun for me and I learned a few things.
Keep an eye out for Pickle face that doesn't move..lol I don't think she is going anywhere.

I'll call your complete lack of understanding of what a debate is....a side effect of your chemo.

Does she care?

Amen, and well said!!!!

What cracked me up in the last election were the tea partiers trying to take away birth control...haaaa
That pretty much did them in along with the whole republican election.
I wonder if we will see that again..

and Thank you for your kind words.

~

I am not a fan of the GOP.....

But didn't they keep the house (rather firmly)....

And win the senate ????

Forum List

Back